• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

b_dubb

Did retroll ever reveal the brand of his old timey stereo equipment? I think I missed that post while I was parsing the bs

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:22:31 AM
it do not allow the right and hemispher of your brain to function as one.

Wasn't able to put the meaning of that part of that statement together.  I know after it you proceeded to call me a bottom feeder, though....

I know the brain has two hemispheres.... the left side and the right side.  And there's also many parts of the brain that control different functions.  One covers mathematical ability, another for speech, another for reading and comprehension, another for spelling, another for involuntary actions like breathing, heartbeat, etc.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:40:33 AM
my body is in total natural state with all planets in our solar system remember we have magnetite in our brains you can feel the gravitational pull from the planets if your body is pure and your mind.

http://youtu.be/yIOlr_LIfFE

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:50:03 AM
i can sense what people are thinking aka read minds it is a natural ability if all is in working order.

There are so many thing that can cause that to happen I don't put that in the category of psychic abilities.  Body language, "tells", etc.

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:53:15 AM
music is the life blood of our being .

Deaf people are fucked, then?  Tito Ortiz thought they had soft heads, too.  I watched that fight with him and Matt Hamill.  Didn't go so well for Tito...

bigchucka

Gambler... claims psychic abilities... Aaron Donahue?  Dammit, you used the word God... not "Lucifer"....  I know I've been thinking something for about the last fifteen minutes or so....

b_dubb

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter ... total nutter joins bellgab ... there are NO conspiracies ... errr .... coincidences

phrodo

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2014, 12:28:04 AM
Did retroll ever reveal the brand of his old timey stereo equipment? I think I missed that post while I was parsing the bs

Claims it was Technics = cheap crap. Shows how much he thinks he knows....  ::)

Jackstar

This guy could not be more incorrect about garlic.

I think this is what is happening here: http://www.WantToKnow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_sex_abuse

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 25, 2014, 04:08:15 PM
This guy could not be more incorrect about garlic.

I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read that.  I guess there's some people that are allergic to it... but three letter agencies have access to better shit to work with... at least I'd imagine so...

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on May 25, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read that.  I guess there's some people that are allergic to it... but three letter agencies have access to better shit to work with... at least I'd imagine so...

I've read that a neurotoxin derived from some kind of shellfish is used for the purpose he describes. If one could use common garlic for this purpose, there would be a lot more dead husbands.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 25, 2014, 04:41:48 PM
I've read that a neurotoxin derived from some kind of shellfish is used for the purpose he describes. If one could use common garlic for this purpose, there would be a lot more dead husbands.

That and there would be Italians dropping left and right...

There's all kinds of poisonous ocean creatures.  That's why people in Japan that serve fugu have to be certified (and insured I do believe).  Even done properly I guess when you eat it you mouth and tongue go numb a bit... that would be some scary shit...

b_dubb

Quote from: bigchucka on May 25, 2014, 04:48:05 PM
That and there would be Italians dropping left and right...

There's all kinds of poisonous ocean creatures.  That's why people in Japan that serve fugu have to be certified (and insured I do believe).  Even done properly I guess when you eat it you mouth and tongue go numb a bit... that would be some scary shit...
I'll stick to tilapia and tuna.

onan

I had Fugu, a long time ago. OK it was a dented can of stew with botulism. still my tongue was numb.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 03:02:42 PM
I had Fugu, a long time ago. OK it was a dented can of stew with botulism. still my tongue was numb.
This explains a lot about my friend and cohost onan.  Isn't that an old Chinese proverb?  "From a dented can of Dinty Moore Chili flows the butt hurt of an entire world"

wr250

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 03:02:42 PM

did it have a dead roach at the bottom of it?
i wont eat canned stew to this day ...

Jackstar

According to reports of its afficianados, the fugu neurotoxin is notably, if mildly, hallucinogenic and euphoric.

It costs a lot of money. It must be somewhat of an interesting experience, to be sure.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 04:00:02 PM
According to reports of its afficianados, the fugu neurotoxin is notably, if mildly, hallucinogenic and euphoric.

It costs a lot of money. It must be somewhat of an interesting experience, to be sure.
That neurotoxin is fugun awesome!
Neurotoxin schmurorotoxin

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 04:27:18 PM
That neurotoxin is fugun awesome!
Neurotoxin schmurorotoxin

Is that the sigil for House Aldous?

I would have thought it would be closer to this:

:P

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 04:49:15 PM
Is that the sigil for House Aldous?

I would have thought it would be closer to this:

:P
Silly Wombat, everyone knows that this is the Burbank Coat Of Arms

McPhallus

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

[attachimg=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 05:12:51 PM
[attachimg=1]
Herein lies the true tale of Bando Mitsugoro VIII.

What He Tried to Prove: That he was invincible, at least where poison was involved.

The Method: Bando Mitsugoro VIII was a Japanese Kabuki actor, good enough to be named a "living national treasure" by the Japanese government, a title that became particularly poignant in 1975 when he became rather the opposite of living.

On the 16th of January of that year, Mitsugoro went to a restaurant with friends and ordered four "fugu livers." These are better known in Western society as "pufferfish liver" or "a deathwish", as the fish are so poisonous you should call a hazmat team every time one washes up on the beach.

Mitsugoro's intention was to prove his immunity to the poison by ingesting four times the amount that could ordinarily kill a dude. Why did he think he was immune? We're guessing he didn't, and was just one of those guy who likes to make shit up at parties. Now, we'll admit it takes balls to run with a lie that can potentially kill you. But Mitsugoro didn't just run with it, he jumped into a sports car and sped off a cliff.

Seven hours after ingesting the four livers, Mitsugoro was dead. According to the Fugu experts at Wikipedia, the victim of the neurotoxin found in fugu liver "remains fully conscious throughout most of the ordeal, but cannot speak or move due to paralysis, and soon also cannot breathe and subsequently asphyxiates."

This means Mitsugoro almost certainly died looking up at several friends pointing and saying they knew he was full of shit and that he should pay up (we're just assuming a bet was made somewhere along the line).

Source: http://www.cracked.com/article_16760_6-people-who-died-in-order-to-prove-retarded-point.html Further, I lived with a Nipponophile in L.A. for a few months, he told me all about it. So there.

phrodo

Well that shit apparently killed Bando and this thread.  :o

nothing can kill something that's dead already period..

been dead since retired41 left period..

WOTR

Quote from: gamblingbottomfeeder37 on June 01, 2014, 12:49:45 AM
nothing can kill something that's dead already period..
This would not be the first coffin that I have nailed shut...

It really is a shame Art isn't around to discuss news items, lots of stuff happening lately that lends itself well to a discussion of "the quickening".  Always one of my favorite subjects from Art.

McPhallus

Quote from: gamblingbottomfeeder37 on June 01, 2014, 12:51:29 AM
been dead since retired41 left period..

I wonder who you could possibly be.

onan

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 09, 2014, 04:42:01 PM
It really is a shame Art isn't around to discuss news items, lots of stuff happening lately that lends itself well to a discussion of "the quickening".  Always one of my favorite subjects from Art.

I always preferred Nestles' Quickening.