• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

coast to coast am should extend it's hours

Started by abbajc, April 20, 2013, 05:16:35 PM

abbajc

how many want coast to coast am to be longer esp open lines
4 hours is not enough  how about   8 hours of coast and 9 on the weekend
anyone agree

Dear God NO!!! That's the LAST thing Snoory needs is even MORE time to bore people to death! And I don't know about other parts of the country, but here in St. Louis he's on for 5 hours a night! At least until KTRS finally stops airing him later this month, and the day it happens can't come soon enough! (Although he still hasn't spoken out on it yet, as he said he supposedly was going to.) 

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

Eddie Coyle

An 8 hour C2C is like asking for three more toes...so you can break 8 instead of 5.

Morgus

Quote from: abbajc on April 20, 2013, 05:16:35 PM
anyone agree
no TB, not with Noory as host, he would prefer reducing the hours...  :P
Art Bell could handle 5 hours a night however.

Please, give people a chance to get their news and information from legitimate sources!  I am not trying to be a jerk and appreciate that you enjoy the program, but most of the information presented by the show is badly researched, taken out of context, unsupported by factual evidence, or just plain wrong.  I think people need to spend their time educating themselves so they can properly evaluate the information broadcast on Coast to Coast AM.  Devoting themselves to the program deprives them of the time and good sense they need to do that.  I fear for a world that listens to nothing but George Noory and John B. Wells all day long.

Gay

anyone agree

And on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving, George should be on 24 hours, or else the shut-ins who consider him to be their family might decide to take their lives.

stevesh

anyone agree

Good Lord. The poor man is doing eight hours of show prep and four hours of fascinating interviews every day now, and you want him to work another four ? That's just heartless (and all the turkey sandwiches would be gone from the Quik-Stop when he got off the air).