• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

April 2nd: Just Another 12/21/12?

Started by Falkie2013, March 27, 2013, 07:48:01 AM

Is the whole April 2nd thing real or a bunch of bonk ?

Snoory's gone.
0 (0%)
He'll leave kicking and screaming and whining.
1 (5.3%)
It's bs. He'll never leave. They'd have to drag him out by the mustache.
6 (31.6%)
It's all bs promulgated by sheeple like Fort Rock.
11 (57.9%)
Who could they possibly replace him with ? He's perfect ! ( Just seeing if you're paying attention ). :)
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

jazmunda

Quote from: UFO Fill on April 03, 2013, 07:18:37 AM
I love how even this is blamed on sNoory.

That's the power of the Rock.

Mr. Hanky

Can someone fill me in on this April 2nd date thing? What was predicted to happen but didn't? I must have missed this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on April 03, 2013, 09:32:52 AM
Can someone fill me in on this April 2nd date thing? What was predicted to happen but didn't? I must have missed this.

Someone 'predicted' that the end was at hand, and that George Noory would be unceremoniously fired from C2C: Naturally this caused no consternation because it was the opinion of someone who was playing around. It did throw up the scenario that if in fact he had been correct, then how would anyone be able to bitch about George Noory, if was no longer the host. So in a way, it's been a win win: Noory remains in office, and his detractors have something to fill their nights (namely listening to a show they profess to dislike but listen anyway) and days (logging onto here to bitch about a show they listen to but profess to dislike) with. Lovely.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 03, 2013, 09:41:51 AM

Someone 'predicted' that the end was at hand, and that George Noory would be unceremoniously fired from C2C: Naturally this caused no consternation because it was the opinion of someone who was playing around. It did throw up the scenario that if in fact he had been correct, then how would anyone be able to bitch about George Noory, if was no longer the host. So in a way, it's been a win win: Noory remains in office, and his detractors have something to fill their nights (namely listening to a show they profess to dislike but listen anyway) and days (logging onto here to bitch about a show they listen to but profess to dislike) with. Lovely.

Thanks for the info, Yorkshire. It is good to know that Noory will be around for a while longer as a proverbial punching bag  ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on April 03, 2013, 03:55:57 AM
So the 2nd has finally come and gone and despite all the hype and speculation around it, I haven't heard a thing as far as any major announcements are concerned. Does anyone have any information or heard anything that I haven't heard? I'm guessing that we've all been suckered into yet another one of Snoory's B.S. woven webs. If anything, I'd like to hear that Art's finally coming back. (Then again, I'd like a night alone on a beach in the Caribbean with Kate Upton, but that's not gonna happen either!)

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

I'd like to be on the beach with her too, but considering that I've gotten to look PHYSICALLY like the guy in your avatar, that isn't too likely unless I hit the Lotto and can hire her as my personal trainer.

hmm ...

April 3rd and still no Fort Schlock. Could Fort Schlock BE Snoory ?

And both he and George Noory Sucks.

Juan

Actually, Fort Rock found a photo of Art sitting in front of a clock reading 4:02 and began the rumor that it was a hidden message letting us know that Art would come back on April 2.

morphiaflow

Yeah, to those newbies asking what this was all about, there was NEVER any substance to this other than ONE guy with a KNOWN history of Art stalkery and false/fake/phony/inaccurate predictions of Art's return (based on equally phony "inside info") taking ONE thing--a recent picture of Art with a clock stating "4:02" in the background--and seizing on that as his latest platform for attention.

Half the people here wish that guy would just go away (or be banned), the other half consider him a harmless nuissance....personally I'm right in between. Exceptionally annoyed, and not sold on "harmless". Either way, if this demonstrates anything, it's that this person has NO credible inside information and that if Art has anything up his sleeve, HE will declare it in his own time. Neither of which is especially shocking.

(And I *do* occasionally interact with Art, and I've never had a sense that he would privately or indiscriminately share info about his future plans with one random, single fan, and certainly not one as hyperbolic and clearly unstable as Mr. Fort Rock.)

That's right I forgot! This whole thing was all totally fan endused hysteria! Ah, the power of suggestion.