• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pay to Chat with George Noory

Started by Mr. Hanky, February 12, 2013, 09:19:49 PM

Mr. Hanky

I was browsing coasttocoastam.com this evening looking to see who tonight's guest is (it's Jim Marrs by the way) and saw that the turd Noory is chatting with fans tonight on the internet, but you have to be a "Coast Insider" to do so. It's unbelievable that Noory has the balls to charge people to chat with him. It should be the other way around. If he wanted to have a real chat with his fans, he ought to do it right on the main website in realtime without charging them to do so. I thought he made enough money on Tumeric. He's a greedy bastard.

ItsOver

"Chatting with fans?"  Just how long can somebody talk with Bill from West Hartford?

coaster

Pay to chat with noory. Jesus. I'd feel less dirty if I paid for a hooker.

onan

Quote from: coaster on February 12, 2013, 10:37:34 PM
Pay to chat with noory. Jesus. I'd feel less dirty if I paid for a hooker.

I 'd feel less dirty if I was a hooker.

Tinfoil Hat

I've been an "Insider" for a couple of years now and I was always bummed that the chats are scheduled when I can never make it. Then I read the transcript of the last chat. It had a vacuousness approaching "America's Top Model". There were no poignant questions and certainly no insightful answers...in fact there were no replies deeper than "Maybe we'll look at that in the future."

Now that I've discovered this place, the Fine Art link and a way to download those old classic Art Bell shows, my "Insider" days are probably numbered.