• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Yorkshire pud

Incidentally, do you think Trump will be sucking up the FBI when they next foil a terrorist attack and praise their skills, bravery and ingenuity or will they still be in tatters, corrupt and bias against him?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
You're wrong.. Where are you getting your info from? Schiff said on air he hadn't read it before it was released. You have no issues with the GOP ripping the rule book up but you're very sensitive when you think Schiff has done something wrong, how does that work?

I really don’t care if Schiff didn’t want to do his job.  If he didn’t read it then how in the hell could he write a rebuttal?  It was made available to the entire house to review while it was still classified. This was on 1/25. At least 130 members went into the classified area to read it. Several even commented on it. Go find your own source or read this one.

https://saraacarter.com/republicans-are-lining-up-to-view-classified-fisa-abuse-memo-while-democrats-choose-to-stay-in-the-dark/amp/

GravitySucks

This whole conversation did not start off about Schiff or Trump or anything except for the mainstream media carrying the water for the democrats by saying how dangerous this memo was and it shouldn’t be released but then fighting over each other to be the first to publish it once it was released.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
Incidentally, do you think Trump will be sucking up the FBI when they next foil a terrorist attack and praise their skills, bravery and ingenuity or will they still be in tatters, corrupt and bias against him?

Can you name one they stopped that did not begin with them pretending to he a jihadist in an online chat room and helping to facilitate a terrorist plan using a fake bomb or fake suicide vest? They may be doing good getting people that may someday become a terrorist off the street ahead of time but I don’t hear a lot about the s whole bulk data collection thing resulting in arrests or preventing a terrorist attack.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 05, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
I really don’t care if Schiff didn’t want to do his job.  If he didn’t read it then how in the hell could he write a rebuttal?  It was made available to the entire house to review while it was still classified. This was on 1/25. At least 130 members went into the classified area to read it. Several even commented on it. Go find your own source or read this one.

https://saraacarter.com/republicans-are-lining-up-to-view-classified-fisa-abuse-memo-while-democrats-choose-to-stay-in-the-dark/amp/

Schiff wanted to do his job but Nunes has prevented it. Trump will stop it too. Because Trump's only interest his him, and the deluded notion that this 'memo' will in some way rubbish Mueller's investigation. It has nothing to do with it. Nunes touted (Well in fairness, Fox did) that this memo would be the biggest thing since Watergate and bring an end to the FBI, CIA, the entire DoJ, Mc Donalds and probably Walmart too. It hasn't done that, but what it's done is attempt to make the FBI a likely target to become Trump's (and family) personal and loyal department. Putin will be blushing with pride at Trump's attempt to emulate him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 05, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
Can you name one they stopped that did not begin with them pretending to he a jihadist in an online chat room and helping to facilitate a terrorist plan using a fake bomb or fake suicide vest? They may be doing good getting people that may someday become a terrorist off the street ahead of time but I don’t hear a lot about the s whole bulk data collection thing resulting in arrests or preventing a terrorist attack.

Yeah, because they advertise all their investigations. I cannot believe you'd actually type such shite.

Do you feel that the FBI and CIA should fire all their agents (and of course all the police too and career DoJ officials) and replace them all with Trump approved officers who are basically his own bodyguard?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:10:41 AM
Yeah, because they advertise all their investigations. I cannot believe you'd actually type such shite.

Do you feel that the FBI and CIA should fire all their agents (and of course all the police too and career DoJ officials) and replace them all with Trump approved officers who are basically his own bodyguard?

As if that is exactly what I said. I wouldn’t expect to hear about an attack that was prevented before it was prevented. I don’t watch CNN. But they have no problems advertising an arrest of a sting operation. Even if they waited until after a trial and conviction, can you point to one of those?

It is only after an attck happens that we learn that the perpetrator was “on the radar”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
As Art would say;  "Yorkie gets it"

We're letting you go to Britain now before it's too late for you here. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

I think fuck you, you disingenuous piece of shit! You, and people like you are the problem.:D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
Schiff wanted to do his job but Nunes has prevented it. Trump will stop it too. Because Trump's only interest his him, and the deluded notion that this 'memo' will in some way rubbish Mueller's investigation. It has nothing to do with it. Nunes touted (Well in fairness, Fox did) that this memo would be the biggest thing since Watergate and bring an end to the FBI, CIA, the entire DoJ, Mc Donalds and probably Walmart too. It hasn't done that, but what it's done is attempt to make the FBI a likely target to become Trump's (and family) personal and loyal department. Putin will be blushing with pride at Trump's attempt to emulate him.

No he didn't. As usual, you're 100% full of shit! Time to round the zombies up! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

I can't believe you actually type bullshit here everyday. Laura must give you a LOT of free time.  ;D

He doesn't have to fire everyone, just the criminals and liars, like you. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 05, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
As if that is exactly what I said. I wouldn’t expect to hear about an attack that was prevented before it was prevented. I don’t watch CNN. But they have no problems advertising an arrest of a sting operation. Even if they waited until after a trial and conviction, can you point to one of those?

It is only after an attck happens that we learn that the perpetrator was “on the radar”.

You know don't you that there are a limited amount of agents who can't be everywhere at the same time? If it's anything like the UK spooks and Serious Crimes squad in the UK, they seldom if ever reveal what they've done after a conviction let alone in the investigation. But it's okay if Trump either forces out agents or has them sacked by the DoJ because no doubt he has it covered.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
I can't believe you actually type bullshit here everyday. Laura must give you a LOT of free time.  ;D

He doesn't have to fire everyone, just the criminals and liars, like you. ;)

Hmm, and would they coincidentally be the ones he thinks don't like him?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
You know don't you that there are a limited amount of agents who can't be everywhere at the same time? If it's anything like the UK spooks and Serious Crimes squad in the UK, they seldom if ever reveal what they've done after a conviction let alone in the investigation. But it's okay if Trump either forces out agents or has them sacked by the DoJ because no doubt he has it covered.

Just the weasely criminal types, like you, sunshine. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Hmm, and would they coincidentally be the ones he thinks don't like him?  ::)

I trust his judgement. I don't trust yours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
Just the weasely criminal types, like you, sunshine. ;)

Nane them all Babs. Hasn't Hannity given you the list?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
Nane them all Babs. Hasn't Hannity given you the list?  ???

Yorkshire pud. There, are you happy now? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
I trust his judgement. I don't trust yours.

His judgement? He doesn't have any judgement, self awareness, self discipline, maturity or common sense. You love dictators eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Yorkshire pud. There, are you happy now? ::)

I'm not in the FBI babs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
His judgement? He doesn't have any judgement, self awareness, self discipline, maturity or common sense. You love dictators eh?

Than you have less than none. I still side with him over you, you piece of shit! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
I'm not in the FBI babs.

I know you're not. You're an idiot. Everyone knows that.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Than you have less than none. I still side with him over you, you piece of shit! :D

I'm not POTUS barbie, of course you side with him, he needs your devotion and you need his indifference to you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
I know you're not. You're an idiot. Everyone knows that.  ::)

What is Sarah? What do you think she's saying in this tweet?