• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
So let me get this straight.  You can only see the evidence if you pay at least $25 and go to the venue where this "tour" is taking place. I know it is a movie and they have to cover production costs but why not just show it on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu?  This has scam written all over it.  I'd love to see this full body "apparition" but not if I have to pay money and travel 2 and a half hours to see it.  If this was indisputable proof surely a major network would be knocking on the guest's door begging for a chance to show it.  Meh.

I'll listen to the rest of it and hope callers raise a little hell with the guest.

I'm just listening to re-run and he/Chad said that 11.July.2017 full movie will be released, -or maybe I'm mistaken as I had my stereo playing loud music in next room. 
Also there is couple of trailers, short 4 min and long 15 min versions on Chads web site [linked on C2C]..or here,
http://sirnoface.com/videos/

THE SIR NOFACE TRAILER - SEE IT EXCLUSIVELY AT THE SIR NOFACE LIVES U.S. TOUR!
in this trailer at 2:24 made me jump really badly, FukQ lol. I'm still shaking lol

https://vimeo.com/217725354

I really enjoyed his show when he was on dark matter radio network but after awhile his show lost its originality.now a days he seems to really be in it for the money selling junk like Alex Jones does and booking guests like Corey Goode.He doesn't push back when his guests feeds a line of crap a mile long and has no proof what so ever.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Unknownstranger on August 02, 2017, 04:17:04 PM
I really enjoyed his show when he was on dark matter radio network but after awhile his show lost its originality.now a days he seems to really be in it for the money selling junk like Alex Jones does and booking guests like Corey Goode.He doesn't push back when his guests feeds a line of crap a mile long and has no proof what so ever.
Do you mean when he was on KGRA and his "Game changer network"? I agree though, the same bumpers every night, the goofy gimmicks and mostly "questionable" guests that are all out to sell something. Plus his own homebrewed scams like the UFO door on Mt. Adams at ECETI all delivered from his overgrown FM Jock personality.  I've nicknamed him "Greasy Jimmy."

Paranormal and UFO talk radio is basically dead. I listen more for specific guests and the host and network is an afterthought.

astroguy

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 02, 2017, 05:30:25 PM
Do you mean when he was on KGRA and his "Game changer network"? I agree though, the same bumpers every night, the goofy gimmicks and mostly "questionable" guests that are all out to sell something. Plus his own homebrewed scams like the UFO door on Mt. Adams at ECETI all delivered from his overgrown FM Jock personality.  I've nicknamed him "Greasy Jimmy."

Paranormal and UFO talk radio is basically dead. I listen more for specific guests and the host and network is an afterthought.
Don’t forget the Malibu Underwater Base!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Unknownstranger on August 02, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

Agree with you totally.  Church's shows on DMRN back 3-4 years ago were quite good, go back and read the comments on the early pages of this thread, you'll see how popular he was here.  I felt his interviews with Brit ufologist Phillip Mantle and later the various factions of the Rendelsham sightings were as good as any Bell did in his prime.  Then, he  moved to KGRA, started interviewing the standard wackjobs, decided to create the news with silly shit like the Malibu base, and finally signed on to spell George on C2C.  The guy can still conduct a decent interview, but I just don't have any interest in the scammers, lunatics, and dullards he attracts these days.

CoolTen10

Church likes to think of his show as a "thinking man's show". Which can be good if its presented in a relatively entertaining way. And unfortunately his isn't.

As it's been awhile, thought I'd Church a try tonight.   15 Minutes in and I keep hoping someone hits him
in the face with a Banana Cream Pie.    Is that wrong?

Church sure is pissing on SDM's grave though!

Morgus

Jimmy's guest on c2cam tonight about Planet X, says he is good friends with Nancy Leider, the Zeta Talk lady!  :o

astroguy

Open e-mail to Jimmy.  I'll let you know if he replies.

QuoteHi Jimmy,

On Coast to Coast, you asked why people keep taking doomsday things seriously.  I think I know the answer, but I don't think you'll like it: Because of the paranormal shows that present doomsday and related claims uncritically.

Shows such as Coast to Coast, etc.. give guests practically free reign to make their claims while the hosts tend to either agree (George often says "of course," "exactly right," and similar statements just after something outlandish is said) or to lob soft-ball questions which the guests either don't answer or answer with information that is simply wrong.

Take Gordon James Gianninoto.  His claims seemed finally too over-the-top for you or for even some guests about planets being perfectly stationary, but after about the third or fourth time (I lost track) of being asked "but what about [insert phenomenon that requires us to be in orbit]?" his response was special pleading: The space aliens are faking everything in our skies, climate, weather patterns, etc. to make it SEEM like we're still in motion around the sun.  And that was that.

Take Marshall Masters: He has been on C2C over a dozen times over more than a dozen years and each time says Planet X will bring death and destruction about 1-2 years away.  Each time he's brought back on, he's not made to account for his false statements before but is allowed to continue to give his doom and gloom scenario and set another date and people call in scared.

So, again, why are people scared and why do they take doomsday prognostications seriously?  I think a large part is because of the uncritically presented material by people who promote them on mass media.

Sincerely,
Stuart

astroguy

Damn, I knew I should've waited an hour and edited.  "guests" should be "callers"

Yorkshire pud

"I think a large part is because of the uncritically presented material by people who promote them on mass media.'

I'd also add that the people who listen and believe it are frequently vulnerable and possibly suffering depression. The 2012 Planet X collision with Earth resulted in the suicide of a fifteen year old girl. I've yet to see a statement from one YT or talk show doomsday propagandist extending their apologies for causing such catastrophic grief to the family. Not one has.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: astroguy on September 25, 2017, 10:13:41 AM
Open e-mail to Jimmy.  I'll let you know if he replies.

Well done! And for that reason I doubt he'll reply.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
"I think a large part is because of the uncritically presented material by people who promote them on mass media.'

I'd also add that the people who listen and believe it are frequently vulnerable and possibly suffering depression. The 2012 Planet X collision with Earth resulted in the suicide of a fifteen year old girl. I've yet to see a statement from one YT or talk show doomsday propagandist extending their apologies for causing such catastrophic grief to the family. Not one has.

This is why you shouldn't be brought in on the argument...because you immediately discredit it. STOP FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING!!!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2017, 10:32:48 AM
This is why you shouldn't be brought in on the argument...because you immediately discredit it. STOP FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING!!!  ::)

Can you resist spamming every thread you stalk? Just for one fucking day? Go and play with your lego or something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
Can you resist spamming every thread you stalk? Just for one fucking day? Go and play with your lego or something.

I think what you do is spam. Worse. Spam actually has some nutritional value.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2017, 10:42:18 AM
I think what you do is spam. Worse. Spam actually has some nutritional value.  ::)

Here, something to fill an hour of your day...Go and play.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 10:47:20 AM
Here, something to fill an hour of your day...Go and play.

That zit!!!

ponyboysunset

How do any of you listen to this guy? I'm sooo tired of hearing about his old rock band and his fucking fadernauts. No one cares Jimmy. I tried listening to an old interview he did with Tracy Twyman who is one of my favorite Satanist/Occult researchers. But I couldn't stand his annoying post rocker voice. He blows.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 25, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
How do any of you listen to this guy? I'm sooo tired of hearing about his old rock band and his fucking fadernauts. No one cares Jimmy. I tried listening to an old interview he did with Tracy Twyman who is one of my favorite Satanist/Occult researchers. But I couldn't stand his annoying post rocker voice. He blows.

I don't bother listening to him much.  He sounds like a bad FM dj trying to project how cool and hip he is.  He's a wannabe sleazeball same as Noory.  I've given up on Coast since they started getting away from the paranormal though the show seems to be getting back into more paranormal topics.   They must have had a ratings slide.

Parris001

Man. Gordon James Gianninot............. what an idiot.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 18, 2017, 08:13:53 PM
As it's been awhile, thought I'd Church a try tonight.   15 Minutes in and I keep hoping someone hits him
in the face with a Banana Cream Pie.    Is that wrong?
Yimmy would like that. He'd rub that banana cream in his hair for some extra sheen.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 25, 2017, 02:23:41 PM
Yimmy would like that. He'd rub that banana cream in his hair for some extra sheen.

Gave him another shot tonight........   No better.    He's a lost cause I think.   

Jojo

Bumper music, "I'm not waiting on a lady; I'm waiting on a friend".  Ouch?

Jackstar

https://jimmychurchradio.com/david-wilcock-on-fade-to-black-4/

https://youtu.be/HQ-b1G2fC7Q?t=2975

I actually don't understand if this is stealing or not anymore. In either case, this is a good listen.

Any one up for some pain?   Jimmy has a guest named Korinne Wilson on tonight.  She has quite the bio:

QuoteKorinne Wilson is educated and experienced in the psychic arts, Reiki, alternative healing, Tarot, psychology, symbolic interpretation, Buddhism, twelve step / recovery counseling, cleansing and purification, states of consciousness, shamanic soul counseling, ascension + kundalini, rituals, spellcraft, soul craft, starseeds, spiritual warfare, psychic self-defense, world mythology, hidden history and many ancient traditions.

Korinne is a vessel for the God energy of Hermes, who is her master soul guide, often assisting in her work and study. She has attained great awareness of her soul, her starseed origins, her past lives and her missions here on the earth plane. She is a Psychopomp, walking between the worlds and guiding souls to the truth of oneness.

Don't really hear much Hermes talk these days

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 09:11:02 PM
Any one up for some pain?   Jimmy has a guest named Korinne Wilson on tonight.  She has quite the bio:
Douglas Dietrich, you have a match.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2017, 09:15:05 PM
Douglas Dietrich, you have a match.

Jeez Louise!!!!!!!!!    They *have* got to hook up!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 09:16:46 PM
Jeez Louise!!!!!!!!!    They *have* got to hook up!

Guys, I hate to spoil your party but I guess I have to be the one to point out that she appears to be white.  ::)