• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Caller, didn't you hear ? The Reptilians blew them to smithereenies..

starrmtn001

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 13, 2017, 01:50:37 AM
hey everyone.  You guys listening church?  I didn't know he was still on the air.  I mean with his other career and all.  Where do you folks listen?
I'm listening here:  http://www.talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=36866&s=16608&k=e5aed9d9-d5cf-4e4c-ad57-09dbeb3dfe6d

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 13, 2017, 01:51:17 AM
Caller, didn't you hear ? The Reptilians blew them to smithereenies..

;D ;D ;D

TigerLily

Am I missing something? Is this show as awesome as Jimmy says it is?

expat

Jimmy on his UFO sighting: "I fell to my knees."  That must have been worth seeing, he's a tall bloke.

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on March 13, 2017, 10:33:34 AM
Jimmy on his UFO sighting: "I fell to my knees."  That must have been worth seeing, he's a tall bloke.
Jimmy's had lots of practice falling to his knees.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

Noory and that hair dye.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 13, 2017, 12:05:25 PM
Noory and that hair dye.
I believe he uses road tar but only Tommee knows for sure. ;)

Dyna-X

Interested in whether Jimmy figures out what that odd star is that has been in the sky every night for the last year or so...a caller said it was Alpheratz, but I wonder if its just Jackstar having a good time.

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

*snicker snark*  ;)

Dyna-X

Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe on Antarctica...still the best option considering HW is open lines and Jorch's first guest is an astrologer.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 15, 2017, 08:04:48 PM
Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe on Antarctica...still the best option considering HW is open lines and Jorch's first guest is an astrologer.

Thanks for the tip Dyna, I missed it live but catching LMH on the replay.  Definitely preferable to the other options.

zeebo

Lol it's a kick to hear Linda steamroll over Jimmy just like with George.

Morgus

Linda Howe was only on for one hour unfortunately.

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2017, 11:24:04 PM
Thanks for the tip Dyna, I missed it live but catching LMH on the replay.  Definitely preferable to the other options.
YW, Its sad being reduced to the least worst of the 3 squeaky wheels every night now that Hoagland and Amy are de facto toast.
After LMH disappeared after an hour, I just put on music.

I really wanted to enjoy Fade to Black, but Jimmy Church is so full of himself lately his brill cream is seriously curdling like grape juice in milk.
"Spoiled listeners?" He's gone Fader Loopy.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 25, 2017, 07:10:33 PM
OK, but I'm not fully buying this until KevinIsAHybrid weighs in.

I'm afraid of the human race. I've been avoiding forums. Humans are a dangerous species. But I must put this.

The Carians (God Race of the Reptilians?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrG998CT_lo

Quote from: zeebo on February 25, 2017, 08:44:40 PM
Kevin disapproves of anything resembling those scrawny bird-things from Dark Crystal.

Those scrawny space scumbags are Alpha Draconians. Humans are their slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaJ-A_kEQ0

The Saturn Moon Matrix sends them radio emissions that affects the human race badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSqADAur-w

I'm dressed up as a mongoose. Mongooses can fight and kill reptiles and birds.

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 16, 2017, 05:47:01 AM
YW, Its sad being reduced to the least worst of the 3 squeaky wheels every night now that Hoagland and Amy are de facto toast.
After LMH disappeared after an hour, I just put on music.

I really wanted to enjoy Fade to Black, but Jimmy Church is so full of himself lately his brill cream is seriously curdling like grape juice in milk.
"Spoiled listeners?" He's gone Fader Loopy.

Turn off the radio! read a book! I read one everyday. Jimmy Church is just doing radio for money! Money is a form of slavery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnfX1RmZX8&t=4s

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM
I wonder if its just Jackstar

The man, the myth... the legend.

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM
having a good time.

... I don't even know what that would even entail.

zeebo

I guess George is off taping his 'tv show' or something - tonite we have Jimmy and a non-LMH 'Earth changes' guest.  I'm calling it the Earthin' Church episode.

TigerLily

Yeah. I'm going to give Church a chance. I'm not breaking out the good chamomile though. But the weekend improves with Schrader and Knapp

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on March 24, 2017, 10:38:31 PM
Yeah. I'm going to give Church a chance. I'm not breaking out the good chamomile though. But the weekend improves with Schrader and Knapp
Hey, Sister TL!

So, you think there's hope for Church?  Okay, I'm in.  I'm always willing to give someone a second chance who is willing to give it an honest go. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 24, 2017, 10:50:17 PM
Hey, Sister TL!

So, you think there's hope for Church?  Okay, I'm in.  I'm always willing to give someone a second chance who is willing to give it an honest go. ;)

You might be overstating my level of enthusiasm, Sister. He seriously got on my last nerve when last I heard him. But the topic holds promise. And I always have Art archives at hand for a backup

zeebo

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 24, 2017, 10:50:17 PM
Hey, Sister TL!

So, you think there's hope for Church?...

Not sure if we can trust TL's judgement tonite - she might be hopped up on cheap instant tea.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on March 24, 2017, 11:05:55 PM
Not sure if we can trust TL's judgement tonite - she might be hopped up on cheap instant tea.

Whatever gets us through the night

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on March 24, 2017, 11:05:55 PM
You know what an optimist I am, Zeebo.  I take full responsibility for that. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jack Stark on March 24, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

Best kind. The paradigm shifted.
I'm about to brew a cup of peppermint tea.  Thoughts?