• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2019, 08:32:16 PM
Did you give him your mailing address? Like so many others...

No, I didn't trust his intentions since he seemed to want to get pictures of all the women bellgabbers*. Nothing's free, as they say. In trying to get me to give him my address he told me he was a banker, haha. I suppose he thought that should make me trust him. Boy, he had me pegged wrong. He also told me he wouldn't even see the info, that his staff takes care of all of that**.

*Before the hoodies he was considering a 'Woman of Bellgab' calender.

**And by 'staff' I think he meant 'penis'.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 06:49:11 AM
No, I didn't trust his intentions since he seemed to want to get pictures of all the women bellgabbers*. Nothing's free, as they say. In trying to get me to give him my address he told me he was a banker, haha. I suppose he thought that should make me trust him. Boy, he had me pegged wrong. He also told me he wouldn't even see the info, that his staff takes care of all of that**.

I can allow the "Women of Bellgrab" calendar.

But if he is a bankster...meh... :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:12:57 AM
I can allow the "Women of Bellgrab" calendar.

But if he is a bankster...meh... :-[

No one gives a shit. You’re not the moderator here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 11:42:42 AM
No one gives a shit. You’re not the moderator here.

I have usurped Jagoffstar, cope Flakey.

8) 8) 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:23:44 PM
I have usurped Jagoffstar, cope Flakey.

8) 8) 8)

The only thing you’ve excelled at here is being the neediest faggot.

AZZERAE

I didn't trust [White Crow's] intentions since he seemed to want to get pictures of all the women bellgabbers. Nothing's free, as they say. In trying to get me to give him my address he told me he was a banker, haha. I suppose he thought that should make me trust him. Boy, he had me pegged wrong. He also told me he wouldn't even see the info, that his staff takes care of all of that.

Perhaps you made the right decision..............

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on February 03, 2019, 04:00:33 PM
If he were dead, would you be able to tell the difference?
Definitely seeing no posts...  That is a difference for sure.  I think his avatar is in bird heaven now, which is why I posted the starlings murmuring.

I don't know what the other poster is talking about.  Nothing wrong with planning a female calendar.  As far as requesting real addresses, I wish she would quote an old post because I just can't see him doing that with any bad intentions.  I would or would have trusted him very far.  It sounds like she means some ladies regretted giving him their address.  I wonder why.  He wouldn't have done anything wrong with it.  If he was a banker, he was one of the more progressive ones.

I could say something mysterious like the world wouldn't be as good of a place without him, but the truth is, he probably raised some fine children and they probably are breeding more fine people growing up.  Hopefully the world will continue to be good because of his influence.

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 03, 2019, 01:45:13 PM
Fuck him.
That would be adultery.  I like to think Paladin is a family dude.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on March 06, 2019, 03:16:16 AM
That would be adultery.  I like to think Paladin is a family dude.

I wouldn't give a fuck if white crow or paladin died.

Jojo

Quote from: username on March 06, 2019, 04:49:35 PM
I wouldn't give a fuck if white crow or paladin died.
Can't really have compassion for others without self compassion first.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on March 12, 2019, 03:14:18 AM
Can't really have compassion for others without self compassion first.

Who are you again?

MV/Liberace!

Condolences, Mrs. Crow.  So sad.