• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTgVbCDK98

I like Oprah. I think she’s unique in that her show delivered a positive uplifting message. Her speech last night however was classic Demokkkrat hate and blame: “Recy Taylor died ten days ago, just shy of her 98th birthday. She lived as we all have lived, too many years in a culture broken by brutally powerful men.”

Poor thing, it’s hard out there for a billionaire. These “men” she wants to supposedly blame are her friends, and from the political party that she wants to represent.

Here’s why she has no prayer at winning. Oprah Winfrey, commander in chief. It would be impossible for the American people to trust her with national security. No matter how many cars she gives away.

She really should use her power to uplift the people of this country again. She used to do a lot of great work.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 08:24:48 PM
BBC Series "THE SANDBAGGERS" Need I say more?

That was good.. Vaguely remember it.. Did you ever watch "Immediate Action'...The pub fight scene after Jamie's brother and sister had been attacked by his hated step father was pretty good...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
I like Oprah. I think she’s unique in that her show delivered a positive uplifting message. Her speech last night however was classic Demokkkrat hate and blame: “Recy Taylor died ten days ago, just shy of her 98th birthday. She lived as we all have lived, too many years in a culture broken by brutally powerful men.”

Poor thing, it’s hard out there for a billionaire. These “men” she wants to supposedly blame are her friends, and from the political party that she wants to represent.

Here’s why she has no prayer at winning. Oprah Winfrey, commander in chief. It would be impossible for the American people to trust her with national security. No matter how many cars she gives away.

She really should use her power to uplift the people of this country again. She used to do a lot of great work.

She's evil. Her mission was to gradually pussify the nation and she was fairly effective. It's time to roll that back rather than stepping on the gas. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Fuck, Jones is desperate! LOL..I bet his audience is ooo, nearly .0001% of Oprah's when she was in her TV heyday.

You still don't get it! We can mobilize the rednecks super hardcore if the NAGGER BITCH runs! It will be outstanding! The amount of white liberal eastern and west coast upper-middle class soccer moms is not what it used to be, and that's all she can get for sure.

https://youtu.be/MnBZGywhERI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Something the Republicans have a really hard time doing..Might this mean she's putting common decency above friendship and party? Yes, I think it might.

Yeah? I think it far less likely she reveal an Israeli operative to the Russians (who in turn would tip off the Syrians) than Trump did..

You never know...She might (if she runs) do it with the ability to do more, for more people..Not just billionaires like herself.. She won't need to get loans from Russians and the Chinese either (know anyone who does that?)

Swishypants

Bannon will really have a field day with Oprah too. She's old and soft. She is used to living in a bubble and having people kiss her ass. Bannon will wreck that cunt! He will cross every line she's hidden behind her entire life. She will be left shell-shocked! Blacks have a built-in race memory fear of Violent and un-afraid, confident white men that are smart and go on the offensive right off the bat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 08:40:35 PM
You still don't get it! We can mobilize the rednecks super hardcore if the NAGGER BITCH runs!

Oh c'mon Luke...They couldn't organise themselves to make sure they got to the correct wedding of their brother and mother, you can't expect them to get motivated enough to e mail each other to meet up.

It will be outstanding! The amount of white liberal eastern and west coast upper-middle class soccer moms is not what it used to be, and that's all she can get for sure.

Who knows? She hasn't said anything yet..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
Bannon will really have a field day with Oprah too. She's old and soft. She is used to living in a bubble and having people kiss her ass. Bannon will wreck that cunt! He will cross every line she's hidden behind her entire life. She will be left shell-shocked! Blacks have a built-in race memory fear of Violent and un-afraid, confident white men that are smart and go on the offensive right off the bat.

Banoon doesn't know which day it is...He's trotted out the idiotic 'I didn't mean Jr, I meant Manafort' BS expecting it will work.. Who will finance him? Putin?  ;D

Swishypants

The Blacks won't vote for her because she reminds them of everything they don't have. She's a "sell-out" to them. The Academian's will publicly support her but revolt because she's "Bourgeois Capitalist Scum." The Latino's don't give a damn about her. The white men hate her. The rednecks will try to kill her. Most white women are tapping out of this shit. That only leaves the fading Baby Boomer rich socker moms in NY, LA, and SheeKawGo! She's the perfect candidate. The Black Democrat McCain!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 08:47:01 PM
Banoon doesn't know which day it is...He's trotted out the idiotic 'I didn't mean Jr, I meant Manafort' BS expecting it will work.. Who will finance him? Putin?  ;D

The Pentagon, that's who! LOL!

Swishypants

I'm not helping you anymore Pud, until you transfer 6 million to my Peruvian account. I don't work for less than 2, and for 12 I'll give you a year of my time. Trillions on the line; it's a bargain.

Swishypants

I don't work before 9 or after 6. I only fly private turbo-prop. I expect all 5 star hotels and call girls gratis. Don't forget a per diem for suits and fine meals. Car service is fine.

Swishypants

I like curvy big-titted blondes that like it doggy style while I pull their long hair and ride them like a pony! FYI!

https://youtu.be/RAbfPDZdEBU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
I like curvy big-titted blondes that like it doggy style while I pull their long hair and ride them like a pony! FYI!

Is it okay if she's also the turbo prop's pilot?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 09:08:40 PM
Is it okay if she's also the turbo prop's pilot?

I take them on in pairs Pud. One can fly the in-bound, and the other the homeward.  ;D

Swishypants

Lets see a tender offer of good faith. Say, half a million by the end of the month. After that we can go over the contract and scribe any riders to it and negotiate a final price. If we can't come to a mutually beneficial agreement, I'll refund half of the tender offer.

Swishypants

I provide my own security, and will take care of their expenses myself.

Swishypants

I can be in position by the end of February and you can expect to start seeing tangible results within' 90 days of that time. I take a quick vacation in early June so it's important to me to get you in the pocket with due haste.

Up All Night

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
You got it Toots! Oprah will scare the FUCK out of working-class whites. They will go to the voting booths in even bigger droves!

No Shit !!

Even 99 year old KKK members will Vote against Oprah!

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
She's also totally CIA via operation mockingbird and a lesbian. Gayle's her bitch. Stedman's a beard. This will all come out when she runs. I say go for it!  :D

Oprah would be the first person to run as a common law Presidential candidate.
That won't sit well with Alabamians.

Swishypants

Part of me thinks this is a ruse for a stalking horse scenario, but the other half of me believes they really are this stupid. I'm going to try and encourage it.

Swishypants

BREAKING: The TOC had it the moment they all pressed SEND! Dumb bitch! You really are second rate RITCHIE!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
BREAKING: The TOC had it the moment they all pressed SEND! Dumb bitch! You really are second rate RITCHIE!

Unlike you who shit up threads in between crystal meth hits?  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
Unlike you who shit up threads in between crystal meth hits?  ;D

NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! I create clean spots in your diarrhea laden kiddie pool!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! I create clean spots in your diarrhea laden kiddie pool!

That's your own shit you're wading through. Your Depends were full the day you got here.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
That's your own shit you're wading through. Your Depends were full the day you got here.  ;D

You mean the day you started packing your shit to leave RITCHIE! LOOK AT ME! I'm Bellgab now!  8)