• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
This guest was about as interesting as dry bread IMO.

Ironically just like the host.

Lilith

You're welcome Dave.   :)

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 19, 2018, 12:55:22 AM
Ironically just like the host.

Yes, the best part was Damon trying to call in.

Lilith

I guess I'll catch the last hour of Heather. Plus,  Her show replays right after her show ends.

Lilith

Heathers been having technical difficulties tonight?  I hope I get to hear all this on the replay.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
Yes, the best part was Damon trying to call in.

That is funny

WhiteCrow

Heather working a sweet gimmick tonight.

Art and his cat Abbey are broadcasting from purgatory.
Proof once and for all that Cats have souls and are evil.
Cats can never get into heaven.

Lilith

Well, it sounds like Heathers scheduled replay of her show is not playing.  Instead, I am hearing RCH.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 18, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
It's why I stopped listening, couldn't get past it man.

He’s Jekell & Hyde. Mr. PC Nice Guy on air but a total asshat online. Schizo much?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
Dave might be worth listening to for his caller handler techniques.  8)

I thought he’s too skerd to do a real open lines show?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 19, 2018, 12:46:41 AM
No, seriously, I've been having a pissy hissy fit with Lee but I love all you guys and gals. ;D ;)

Not enough to put some damn pants on though. :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on October 18, 2018, 10:16:54 PM
Bart Ell banned me from posting in threads open to the forum. This is my response:

This is EXACTLY how censorship works in this forum. Dave posted this, see below, and as soon as that happened I'm blocked from responding to Dave or anyone in that thread. Bart Ell is just censoring The Truth that I was posting there, so no one can read about it.

This is Orwellian Bull Shit. So, FU Bart Ell. You've proven your stupidity.

This is Dave Schrader's post directed at me:

I would say, there ya go, half cooked, but I'm guessing that would give you too much credit as I think you're most likely No Cocked with all the free time you have to whine and kick and stomp like a petulant child.

I DID do Open Lines, we got almost no calls. Then had to edit calls out filled with obscenities, burps, farts and toilet flushing because the dipshit society had nothing better to do waiting for their Host of choice to shit or get off the cuckshack pot and do a show they so desperately craved. But I showed up and have for going on 6 months, without issues, even in the face of family crisis and Illness and kept the show going when I couldn't be here with capable guest hosts that some former hosts were too insecure to put in place.

You're constant bitching isn't clever, a sign of intellectual superiority or even well thought out. You appear to most here as nothing more than a pest.

You spout off half truths and twisted facts, you are rude and belligerent and like the coward you are when I do open phones you dodge and hide and say, I wont call in for a 1 or 2 hour guest.

Your actions and lack of actions betray you.

This is the final response I have for a drama loving, attention starved social misfit with the collective intelligence and business savvy of a discarded tampon....I take that back...at least the tampon once served a purpose.

Buh bye now.

DS

He’s just sooo zen, isn’t he? What a total doofus! ::) ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
Jesus Christ...is this thread about Heather or Dave...please, help me out here.  ::) ;D

Rome wasn't built in day...things have been slow since Art's death and the extended vacation since July 4th didn't help matters.

Be patient, during the rebuilding stage, management is happy with any activity now. Hopefully in the near future when cash flow is up to an acceptable level and we can "afford" to have some standards. A few  Free Crazy Thinkers will get banned to set an example  of acceptable behavior for others to follow.

If any more questions  please refer to:
"Forum management for Dummies"

Your mission if you decide to take it:
"Make Falkie Thread Great Again"

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 19, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
A few  Free Crazy Thinkers will get banned to set an example  of acceptable behavior for others to follow.

Ah...ellgab in waiting then?

Nice...

But also optional. :-\

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 19, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Hopefully in the near future when cash flow is up to an acceptable level and we can "afford" to have some standards.
nah.

A few  Free Crazy Thinkers will get banned to set an example  of acceptable behavior for others to follow.
no, they won't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on October 19, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
nah.
no, they won't.

I love you, Geoffrey! Mwah! :-*

I know you’re REALLY into women so i hope you don’t mind being kissed by a man like that.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 12:10:12 PM
I love you, Geoffrey! Mwah! :-*

I know you’re REALLY into women so i hope you don’t mind being kissed by a man like that.  ;)

it's ok if a man kisses me, so long as eeeeeveryone knows and understands that i'm actually into chicks and their boobs n stuff.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on October 19, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
it's ok if a man kisses me, so long as eeeeeveryone knows and understands that i'm actually into chicks and their boobs n stuff.

Of course, Lee. You exude virility! We all get that. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 19, 2018, 12:46:41 AM
No, seriously, I've been having a pissy hissy fit with Lee

I know you've written him off as just another extravagant fruit, but if you stop to take the time to listen to him, you'll find that he's brilliant.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
He’s just sooo zen, isn’t he? What a total doofus! ::) ::)

Awww, you say the sweetest things.
xoxox

DS

DaveSchrader

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2018, 11:50:32 PM
I listened for a little while until the guest passed off a charming but utterly phony story about the Witch of Endor, and Dave stumbled over pronouncing Zoroaster as though he'd never heard of him.

Sometimes words is hard. ~ Dave Schrader

DaveSchrader

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
"TinkerBell was a jerk"   -   Dave Shrader

What did I do to piss you off to drop the C out of Schrader?

:'(

DaveSchrader

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2018, 12:12:27 AM
I guess I should say Hi Dave, just in case Dave is lurking...

dunno.

I always lurk....couldn't recall my log in as I had set it up years ago and my memory for passwords sucks.

DS

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
He’s too chicken shit to even do a real live show?!

Not at all, every night is a real live show. We opened phones 3 nights this week and the chickens are the ones NOT calling in Dr. MD MD

Before bitchin, know the facts.

DS

Hi Dave,

Do you have an inner voice?

Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
Hi Dave,

DONT YOU START!

DaveSchrader

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 17, 2018, 11:33:18 PM
Over what?

Nope...again twisting the narrative, all I did was shush VC during the show from complaining about Callers, when in fact, we were taking calls.

All I said was SHUSH...jokingly to keep the fighting to a minimum and asking to keep the war to the other 21 hours a day and not on the show. Fight about the topic, the guest or something I said on the show but whining about something over and over that is a moot point on the current topic seems a waste to me.

Go lurk and see it was done tongue in cheek. Or don't, make uneducated judgements, that seems easier. Yeah, fuck it....that is more fun, Shrader is a pussy! ;)

DS

DaveSchrader

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
Hi Dave,

Yes...it sounds eerily like Homer Simpson.

DS

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 19, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Yes...it sounds eerily like Homer Simpson.

DS

Mine sounds like Harry Potter!

Do you believe women? Why did you mention tampons when calling someone stupid? This is really problematic, I hope you can see why.

Also, have you gone on record with support for Black Lives Matter? If not, why not?

Aren't transpeople the best?

I'd feel lots better listening to the show knowing where you stand on these issues.