• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Art

For the record if this is the guy and he is caught and convicted and it turns out I owe anybody a reward I will pay it as I said I would.

Art, you may be surprised.

Up here, the equivalent of the FBI is called CSIS. And a while back THEY contacted ME because, apparently someone from BellGab was trying to both hack into my web site and was also sending threatening messages to me. My site, apparently, is housed on the same server as several web sites from the Canadian government.

Anyway, I soon found out that CSIS monitors all this stuff, in a big way...so I am sure the FBI is also monitoring 4chan. They probably have tracks on it already.

So best of luck. I hope they catch the scum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Art

Aren't those the guys with leaky cans attached to strings?  Good luck with them! :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

Up here, the equivalent of the FBI is called CSIS. And a while back THEY contacted ME because, apparently someone from BellGab was trying to both hack into my web site and was also sending threatening messages to me. My site, apparently, is housed on the same server as several web sites from the Canadian government.

Anyway, I soon found out that CSIS monitors all this stuff, in a big way...so I am sure the FBI is also monitoring 4chan. They probably have tracks on it already.

everyone knows the FBI monitors 4chan, it's a honeypot

EarthAlien007

Who knew you were so important?

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 25, 2017, 06:08:41 PM
I suspect "The ONE" is just all talk who is a zealous Noory fan or something. No idea if that's true just a hunch. I don't think he was the stalker.
The odds are against it.

Rix Gins

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 05:47:05 PM
JJ is the true hero and deserving of the $20,000. But he also had his heart set on one of Joshua P. Warrens wishing machines Heather Wade was giving away but sadly did not win. Please see to it that jj also receives a autographed wishing machine in addition to the $20,000 reward.

JJ noticed the threatening post yesterday, before anyone else.  So yeah, I hope he gets the 20 grand.

Dateline

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
This heinous cyber criminal must be brought to justice. Also, BellGab needs to raise awareness for "man-tiddys."

You bare yours first. 

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
The villagers have been notified.

[/quote

So, are those Bellgabbers, Falkie Fans, or Hilary's voters, still in denial?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 05:38:48 PM
First off - Art did that, not me.

You mentioned I've posted the same thing so many times you've gotten bored.  But apparently it still wasn't enough to sink in for you, or you'd know it was the stories he told, the condescension he has showed in so many ways, the insult to our intelligence.  The fickle quitting after people have invested in subscriptions and equipment is just a part of it.

Trolling with his maybe I'll do a show, maybe I won't, I'm too sick, I'm not, I've never teased anyone about coming back, the continual threats about quitting because (fill in the blank) isn't just right, on and on. 

This last pile was just one time too many, that's all.  Its because of Art Bell that long-time members of BellGab were at each others throats, and a lot of good posters left.  He can go fuck himself.

PB ... So what if what you say is true. Why be obsessive compulsive posting the same old stories every time Art posts here?

Let it go.

If Art makes a limited come back. I hope to enjoy the contents of his shows. Period!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 05:15:18 PM
I hope the internet police can back trace theONE because this forum could use some spice

consequences will never be the same.

Wouldn't it be a darn shame if theOne went to jail?  Nah.  Go get him, Art! I doubt he is the stalker though.

docmeat

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 06:39:09 PM
PB ... So what if what you say is true. Why be obsessive compulsive posting the same old stories every time Art posts here?

Let it go.

If Art makes a limited come back. I hope to enjoy the contents of his shows. Period!
Amen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on March 25, 2017, 06:37:46 PM
Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
The villagers have been notified.

[/quote

So, are those Bellgabbers, Falkie Fans, or Hilary's voters, still in denial?

#thestalkermustbecaught.  It ranks right up there with #freeartbell.  ::)

WildCard

Why does the bad man agree with White Crow?

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 25, 2017, 06:46:56 PM
Wouldn't it be a darn shame if theOne went to jail?  Nah.  Go get him, Art! I doubt he is the stalker though.

Art is the bigger animal.

Catsmile

CALLED THE CYBER POLICE!!! CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVAR BE THE SAME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk5Yqvp_WQ

zeebo

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 25, 2017, 06:22:49 PM
JJ noticed the threatening post yesterday, before anyone else.  So yeah, I hope he gets the 20 grand.

Ah he'd just blow it on one of Hoagie's special-edition Accutrons.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 25, 2017, 07:32:35 PM
Ah he'd just blow it on one of Hoagie's special-edition Accutrons.
Still, JJ deserves it and who care how he blows it? Like a lotto winner or a deleted for political correctness on pay-day. The spending is their choice, but he did the dirty work and deserves the award, upon indictment or conviction (not sure what terms Art had on the award.)

whoozit

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2017, 07:37:59 PM
Still, JJ deserves it and who care how he blows it? Like a lotto winner or a deleted for political correctness on pay-day. The spending is their choice, but he did the dirty work and deserves the award, upon indictment or conviction (not sure what terms Art had on the award.)

Agreed!  My comment should have read "I hope he doesn't blow it on ....."  But more power to JJ if he ends up bringing closure to all this.   8)

Catsmile

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
This heinous cyber criminal must be brought to justice. Also, BellGab needs to raise awareness for "man-tiddys."

Moobies.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 06:39:09 PM
PB ... So what if what you say is true. Why be obsessive compulsive posting the same old stories every time Art posts here?...

Because he's still doing it?

''Heathers great, in my professional opinion''.  Or how about ''the complaint states. 'At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers'..."

Catsmile

And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZLHcwmP-9A

mikuthing01

JJ's the hero bellgab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.