• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

yoursongs

Hoagie said the word "cuckolded" 3 times so far tonight!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
I love him for statements like that! ;D
Intersticial...
little tiny intervening spaces in Big Story statement,
containing information fragments
+ Elmer’s
= gnosis.

You've got to love “Word Building with Richard C. Hoagland”. 

Lunger

I think we're gonna have to rename this board "HoaggieGab"

paladin1991

Quote from: yoursongs on June 04, 2018, 12:07:00 AM
Hoagie said the word "cuckolded" 3 times so far tonight!

I've stopped listening to the Hoaxster.  Sounds like I missed a good show.  (Ha!  I said good show in reference to Hoaxster.)  Was the 'cuckold' in reference to himself, the MITD fringe lunatics or a shed in the desert?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2018, 09:45:13 PM
I've stopped listening to the Hoaxster.  Sounds like I missed a good show.  (Ha!  I said good show in reference to Hoaxster.)  Was the 'cuckold' in reference to himself, the MITD fringe lunatics or a shed in the desert?

Is it because he's just not a good enough liar, from an FBI perspective, that is? Everyone knows you guys excel at lying. :D

Hoegee

Hoagie just claimed that NASA's reporting on the Oumuamua asteroid was part of a grand conspiracy and "mishigas".  He's tying this all together with Carl Sagan's Contact, Tabby's Star, ancient Mesopotamia and the American Revolution, so the insanity/'quality' is rising rapidly.

Hoegee

Hoagie:  When a red giant expands, it becomes "a very bad hair day for the planets orbiting that star."

Hoegee

Hoagie:  The Founding Fathers worshipped the ring nebula in Lyra because their great, great, great, great, great grandfathers came from there to earth to create Western, patriarchal, female-dominance[sic] society.

zeebo

Quote from: Hoegee on June 09, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
Hoagie just claimed that NASA's reporting on the Oumuamua asteroid was part of a grand conspiracy and "mishigas".  He's tying this all together with Carl Sagan's Contact, Tabby's Star, ancient Mesopotamia and the American Revolution, so the insanity/'quality' is rising rapidly.

LOL good stuff.  Looks like he'll be connecting more dots tonite, with "Hawaii’s Kilauea Eruptions At 19.5 ... And Other Hyperdimensional Symbolism".

Mad_Martian

how lame.....

You wanna see a real show?? Ask him when he is gonna have, MAD MARTIAN on as he said he was willing, finally, in doing a show about this UFO DIARIES & THE FACES OF MARS, when I called in last to the OSOM show. Some here may remember that.

Tell him you really wanna have a real memorable show which will be well worth the money for 19.5 club.

A show where it is... TIME FOR WINE!

Hoegee

This guest sounds like a Hoagie-tier bullshit artist.

Hoegee

Hoagie:  "My grandmother used to talk about heifers."

Me:  ???

Hoegee

Hoagie with a commecial begging for money for his Accutron/"Orgone ether" research, claiming that he "doesn't often like asking for money."

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
This is boring as shit. Out of here.

If yer not at property check out the bb game on Espn2. Vandy n Miss St good into extras.