• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rush Limbaugh

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:10:10 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 21, 2018, 02:05:14 PM
I remember his pre-Mormon days, Beck got to close to the 3rd rail of conspiracy and someone got to him.

He's as big a flake as one could imagine. ::)

I'll take Beck over Hannity anyday.

Hannity: Mr. President, what are your plans for the border wall?
President: Well Sean...
Hannity: I know, in my life, I talk about the border wall all the time.
President: Yeah, it's important, and what I'd like to do is...
Hannity: ...and another thing I do in my life...
...also, have you met my producer, Linda?
Hey Linda, say waaalk. Ain't that cute? Man, I wanna fuck her sooo bad. Anyways, thanks for the interview, Mr. President. The listeners learned alot.

Metron2267

Hannity IS the voice of the RNC.

Beck still worries me as his body politic has been too fluid over the past few years. Shoot I remember when O'Reilly revived him, then booted him. So much churn. I'll have to listen to see where he's at now.

Happy T-Day Weiner, hope wherever you are there's a full plate of turkey goodness waiting for ya!

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
I'll take Beck over Hannity anyday.

Hannity: Mr. President, what are your plans for the border wall?
President: Well Sean...
Hannity: I know, in my life, I talk about the border wall all the time.
President: Yeah, it's important, and what I'd like to do is...
Hannity: ...and another thing I do in my life...
...also, have you met my producer, Linda?
Hey Linda, say waaalk. Ain't that cute? Man, I wanna fuck her sooo bad. Anyways, thanks for the interview, Mr. President. The listeners learned alot.
Hannity in his first hour only takes a breath during commercials.  Dude needs to back off of the caffeine.  Those exchanges between him and New Joisey Linda are really sickening.  She'll make a hell of a cat lady someday.

WeinerInHand

Hannity is okay when he stays on topic but that is rare as he's too busy interrupting people to talk about himself. I get to the point that I have to turn it off.
Beck is good when he stays away from religion and all that "Love thy neighbor" stuff as I have no tolerance for antifa douchebags.
"Hate is Great!" ~ Weinerinhand

Right back at ya', brother!

whoozit

I do remember a caller to the Limbaugh show back in the late 90’s telling Rush he was getting to the young’uns cause he say “Rush #1” painted on a water tower.  That one made me chuckle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 21, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
I highly recommend Dennis Prager. Positivity and great psychological and social insight with core values expressed and gently venerated.

Ever get into Glen Beck?

Now there's a chameleon. :o

I’m reading his book Miracles & Massacres right now. It’s the first of two history of America books he’s written. I posted a review of the second, Dreamers & Deceivers here which roughly covers stories from our history from about the guilded age to present day whereas the first covers from revolutionary war time up to the guilded age. Mind you, these aren’t comprehensive histories but rather selected stories. I thought Dreamers and Deceivers was very good and so far Miracles and Massacres isn’t letting me down either. I’ll drop a review of it here when I’ve finished it. I know he’s kinda backtracked in recent years and that this has pissed off many conservatives but these are very well written, entertaining and informative books. Also, his expose of George Soros back on his Fox show was a thing of beauty. Everyone should watch it.

Metron2267

I appreciate the book reviews. I used to listen to him back in the early 2000s and found him to be quitea bit more of a scholar than an ex shock jock would normally be.

He got so spun out by rolling out The Blaze TV app and the notion that he was going to single-handedly retake the media. I think a lot of things went sideways for him in the years after but his initial effort was noble and unsurprisingly, a bit evangelical in tone.

Odd guy, very much a one of a kind.

AZZERAE

The worst thing about the holidays are the "best of" shows, deceptively packaged as live broadcasts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
The worst thing about the holidays are the "best of" shows, deceptively packaged as live broadcasts.

For shows like Limbaugh, if they're going to play a best of, they should play something from back in the 90s, not something from one month ago.

whoozit

Wouldn’t that kind of highlight the inevitable decline?  Seems like a double edged sword.
Edit: added inevitable

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on November 25, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Wouldn’t that kind of highlight the inevitable decline?  Seems like a double edged sword.
Edit: added inevitable

Depends on how "decline" is defined.  If you're talking in terms of listener numbers, Limbaugh's at his peak currently.

whoozit

I wasn’t aware his numbers were still so high but I was referring to his creativity.  I hardly listen to his show any more so I may be off base here.  Making a Rush the band simile, most think of “Tom Sawyer” or “Moving Pictures” but that was really just the peak of their mainstream popularity when they have many other great and possibly better things to offer.  I guess I am confessing to being a casual Limbaugh listener.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 08:26:24 PM
fat ugly bitches get the rope!
Or, worse yet, sentenced for life to EllGab.

AZZERAE

Any of you fella's catch this segment on Rush yesterday? I was driving when I heard it, and nearly pissed myself.

Joy Behar and McCain got into a little spat on The View over their politics - it ended in Behar calling McCain a "bitch".

Haw haw haw!

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Any of you fella's catch this segment on Rush yesterday? I was driving when I heard it, and nearly pissed myself.

Joy Behar and McCain got into a little spat on The View over their politics - it ended in Behar calling McCain a "bitch".

Haw haw haw!
Ha!  Damn, that show is such total crap.  What a bunch of brainless hens.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Ha!  Damn, that show is such total crap.  What a bunch of brainless hens.

Massively amusing. If you can keep the "razors away from the wrists".

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
Massively amusing. If you can keep the "razors away from the wrists".
I'd rather watch old reruns of "I Dream of Jeannie."  At least Barbara Eden was hot in her day. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
At least Barbara Eden was hot in her day.

Joy doesn't do it for you, huh? Well, well, well: Every hole is indeed NOT a goal.