jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/wed-oct-28-joel-martin-bill-birnes/

QuoteBill Birnes is a New York Times bestselling author, the creator, consulting producer, writer, and lead host of History Channel’s UFO Hunters. Bill is also one of the creators and guest experts on History’s Ancient Aliens. He is currently featured as a commentator on Discovery’s Unsolved NASA Files and the upcoming Reelz TV “Dr. Feelgood.” Birnes’ forthcoming books are the Life and Times of Mickey Rooney in October, Psychiatric Criminology in January, UFO Hunters Book 2 in January, and Edison’s Last Invention: The Spirit Phone will be released this spring. Birnes holds a Ph.D. and a J.D., was a National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, and is the co-host of the Dark Matter Digital Network’s Future Theater.

Joel Martin Bio:

Joel Martin is nationally recognized as a paranormal expert and best selling author. Since the early 1970’s, Joel has been a radio talk show host. During his career as a TV talk show host, he won the Cable Ace Award. He is a network TV consultant on the paranormal and has appeared on numerous TV shows. Joel is the author and co-author of more than fifteen books, including the best-selling We Don’t Die. He is also a former teacher.

starrmtn001

Ah.  There you are Jaz!  Good afternoon.

Good evening Fellow Gabbers!

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 28, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
you say that as if it's only recently been a problem.

You can delete the thread I started right before you woke up

nbirnes

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 10:08:37 PM
I forgot there was a debate tonight lol.

No debate, Darth Sandra ... these two guys love each other. Co-authors. It will still be fun, though!

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
No debate, Darth Sandra ... these two guys love each other. Co-authors. It will still be fun, though!

;) I mean the Republican debate. It usually provides me with great comedy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ASC on October 28, 2015, 10:06:37 PM
Hello to YOU, the person reading this. Hope you have a great night.
And hello to YOU, the person writing the above.  Hope you have a great night too! ;D

bateman

She meant one of these debates:

GravitySucks

I'm pretty sure she was talking politics

nbirnes

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 10:11:30 PM

Oh, duh. We loved every minute of it.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 10:11:30 PM

Aren't you a tasty Canadian, haha would you torture your self watching the debates?