• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2017, 07:02:42 PM
... Kathy is going to be bored all weekend...

Wait, didn't Falike set her up with Hulu, NetFlicks, and whatever else the other day? 

Not to mention a terrified cat hiding in the closet, only venturing out to eat and use the sandbox (or is that all done in the closet too?)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2017, 07:52:51 PM
My prediction is that there will be no car for Kathy.

George said that they go buy it on Monday. But this is a Craig's list deal. One person with cash in hand will nab it, no one waits for Senda they take the cash now.

2007 Prius, per Falkie video.  Check.

Almost certainly Craig's list.  Check.

Has to go for a bit of a road trip to get it.  Check (Sunnyvale)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/2007-toyota-prius/6395241892.html 

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

Says 80k miles left on the tires. Seriously doubt that.

170k is a lot of miles. I can see the next fundraising campaign.

i have been wondering... what has been stopping George and Kathy from renting a car for a day or two? at the very least George could hitch Kathy up to a cart... set her hair on fire and hope it doesn't rain.  ;)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

After months of looking and saving on both our parts, I found Kathy another Prius. A 2007 which has features that were not in our 2006 like a sunroof. $2,999. No red car this time, it's in black. But now both of us can go out and have fun and we can do videos together.

Wrong price and color, but I only guessed that it is Craig's list.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
After months of looking and saving on both our parts, I found Kathy another Prius. A 2007 which has features that were not in our 2006 like a sunroof. $2,999. No red car this time, it's in black. But now both of us can go out and have fun and we can do videos together.

Wrong price and color, but I only guessed that it is Craig's list.

Oops, didn't read his notes. 

How about this from the video:  ''everytime a car breaks down or dies on us, or gets in an accident, we get stuck with no car for awhile...''.  Wow

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2017, 08:25:18 PM
Oops, didn't read his notes. 

How about this from the video:  ''everytime a car breaks down or dies on us, or gets in an accident, we get stuck with no car for awhile...''.  Wow
Yeah, those inconsiderate, stupid cars. >:(     ::)

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 02, 2017, 08:33:29 PM
A blast from your past. Somewhere in time...

https://youtu.be/eK2VYu-RraI

Classic! I play this video on the big screen for the 'residents' at the local mental health facility where I visit and the whole floor goes crazy!

paladin1991

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 01, 2017, 07:20:51 PM
I am officially retired as of today...of course if general war were to break out, they could pull me back. Fingers crossed!

Yeah.  Ppl call bullshit on this.  Until it happens to them.  hahahahhaahha.  https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 01, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
So before he started bitching about Curtis and the Go Fund Me page, he stated no one should be talking about his finances? Unless, I guess, it's in regard to helping him grift?

But didn't he state multiple times this was for Curtis to go?  That he was going anyway, and had all the money lined up - new credit cards, more cash available since he would be finished paying off what he charged up on Kathy's credit cards, etc?  What happened, did he end up blowing everything he had on 40 year old video games, dumb hats, dumb t-shirts, dumb decorations, and a bunch of other junk?

Wait, is that considered discussing his finances?  If so, never mind

Who knows the mind of senda?  Not even senda.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 01, 2017, 09:17:00 PM
Who the fuck cares what Kathy thinks about this?  What the hell does she have to do with any of it?

and is anyone convinced that Slow Kathy can think?

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on December 01, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
If shitposting on the falkie thread were an olympic event, the Canadian judges would award you a 9.3.  ;)

Thank yeeeeew.

MAX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
[I " But now both of us can go out and have fun and we can do videos together ".[/i]

Well as long as the fat fuck can now have FUN nothing else matters. I guess getting government housing, medical, food, spending money is not enough, we must now ensure he and his punching bag girlfriend also have fun. FFS!

damon

So what is the status of the GoPro Camera these days?  Is it still in hock down at the Pawn Shop?

Quote from: damon on December 03, 2017, 06:52:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2nHmCnvMqQ
Falkie videos are getting less and less views. I do enjoy that he is getting less views.

Every time you post one of his videos it gets more views than it would have.

I do not believe you actually do like that he gets less views.

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2017, 06:54:39 PM
So what is the status of the GoPro Camera these days?  Is it still in hock down at the Pawn Shop?

By now he's likely to have paid more in loan fees then what it's worth.

Quote from: ONeill on December 04, 2017, 10:49:00 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Dunno. Might just be.  I would have expected a new video showing off the groovy new Prius by now.

Perhaps the worst happened on his ride back from the point of sale

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 06:23:36 PM
Dunno. Might just be.  I would have expected a new video showing off the groovy new Prius by now.

Perhaps the worst happened on his ride back from the point of sale

:o

damon

Quote from: damon on December 01, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWc76Du7Ks
other video from falkie.  falkie will not have any water too. He also talks about curtis too. He claims to be doing other video about curtis on monday.
I really think that he is trying to do some damage control in this video.

George wants that $350. In his mind it is his money. He will try to play nice with Curtis until he gets it.

damon

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
George wants that $350. In his mind it is his money. He will try to play nice with Curtis until he gets it.
George did said that 5% of the money will go to the Las vegas victims and the people in the south too. so $17.50 will be donated if we take falkie's word. $332.5 dollars will be left.

Quote from: damon on December 04, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
George did said that 5% of the money will go to the Las vegas victims and the people in the south too. so $17.50 will be donated if we take falkie's word. $332.5 dollars will be left.

I don't think he remembers this.

starrmtn001

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
George wants that $350. In his mind, it is his money. He will try to play nice with Curtis until he gets it.

You're right, of course.  I hope Curtis puts that money toward a nice Christmas for his family.