• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

ziznak

Quote from: analog kid on December 09, 2012, 02:36:53 PM

Apologize for the first one.
I love genderbending george!  his head seems to fit better on female bodies for some reason.  The second one is most def the way he imagines himself with that creepy old school MAG PI chest hair thing ewwwwww... makes me cringe.

Here's a new concept from Mel's Hole based on the work of Anthony Burgess and some Kubrick guy.
out at the milkbar before a night of ultraboredom Alex DeSnoory imbibes milk laced with carnivora and turmeric.
A CLOCKWORK SNOORAGE

korrine

BahahaHaha! I love Kubrick Jorchie. I think my faves though is midget stripper pole Jorgie.  CLASSIC. BAHAHAhaha

ziznak

i used the same face on the midget stripper lol

korrine

LOVES IT!!!!  I need to try a go at this photo crop stuff once my tablet goes

DAE

Here's the rest of mine.  Use as you wish.

popple

The first two are oozing with pure romance.

ziznak

I love the one with the old school glasses.  Makes me laugh everytime I see it. very good work DAE...

here's my latest monstrosity

I feel bad that I included Knapp in this one but he's the perfect Obi-Wan

ItsOver

Perfect, Ziz!  You did good.  ;D  I understand your reluctance with Knapp but he fits.  Sacrifices must be made.  ;)

I almost want to make the latest creation poster size.

ziznak

hehe sadly it's available:

clik to englarge... then you can really see the mess I make

Digitech

You should change the date from January 31 1997 to whenever the day was that George officially took over.

korrine

FEAKIN LOVE the SNoory Twilight. ahahahhahaaaa! and the StarWARS!! haahhahaaaA!!!! oh i wonder if Snoory knows how much we love him.

ziznak

from my recent post in the "whats wrong with this chick" thread... I've ruined this picture for myself forever...

look at him... its like he doesn't even realize he's got sweaty boobs to slap around...

BobGrau

Quote from: ziznak on December 16, 2012, 04:09:20 PM
I love the one with the old school glasses.  Makes me laugh everytime I see it. very good work DAE...

here's my latest monstrosity

I feel bad that I included Knapp in this one but he's the perfect Obi-Wan

haha I thought that was hoagie.

DAE

I did the black & whites via yearbookyourself.com.

Bore Wars... ha.  George as Skywalker?  Well that's a big promotion for him.

Ziznak... not sure if you knew, but there is something wrong with that chick.

:)

ziznak

what a messy boufont ... boufont?? right? ok maybe I am spelling it wrong.
I JUST HAAAAAD to do a pillsbury Snooreboy.

And just a little suggestion for all of the graphic artists here at coastgab:

when you name your finished work of art make sure you have "Noory" somewhere in the name so it shows up in image searches.  This way your image is more likely to come up when somebody does just a regular image search that contains "Noory."  When we name our creations something like "pillsburysnoreboy.jpg" it will not come up when the cat ladies are looking for hot pics of George to go on the wall.

analog kid

Quote from: ziznak on January 22, 2013, 04:26:24 AM
And just a little suggestion for all of the graphic artists here at coastgab:

when you name your finished work of art make sure you have "Noory" somewhere in the name so it shows up in image searches.  This way your image is more likely to come up when somebody does just a regular image search that contains "Noory."  When we name our creations something like "pillsburysnoreboy.jpg" it will not come up when the cat ladies are looking for hot pics of George to go on the wall.

Good idea, but all those quick image hosts (imgur, imgbox) rename the files. Wish they didn't do that.

ziznak

well I've been using image shack and they seem to preserve the image names
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6336/pillsburynooryboy.jpg =

Falkie2013

How about one where Snoory is Jack on the Snoortanic ?

Or Snoory and Tommy as the Men in Blecch ?

lonevoice

Oh, my.  That last one gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Lord love a duck."  Hahaha!

I'm not good with photoshop, but with Art's latest news, I think this pic could use some helping hands...and maybe some captions.   ;D

Juan

Is that the same purple shirt sNoory wears on Beyooount Bleef?

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 30, 2013, 04:31:22 PM
Is that the same purple shirt sNoory wears on Beyooount Bleef?

Probably the same everything.  When he falls into mud puddles he has to send Tommy out for new clothes, even on the road.

ziznak

Quote from: lonevoice on January 30, 2013, 04:07:04 PM
Oh, my.  That last one gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Lord love a duck."  Hahaha!

I'm not good with photoshop, but with Art's latest news, I think this pic could use some helping hands...and maybe some captions.   ;D

I've used the heads from this photo a few times.  Anytime I need a noory that looks "angry" I use it.  Both of them are featured in my "Art Bell and the Money Changers."  It's one of my favorites.  Sardondi came up with the concept on that one.  I used them both also on "The Noory Tosser" and George's head from this pic came out wonderfully in my "Snoorinos" box.  I would post them but they're somewhere up above as well.  just scroll up.

coaster

He doesnt look angry, he just looks stupid. Whats he got in his hands? a pizza roll?

ziznak

ha ha... i think he's like chewing gum and that's the wrapper or something or he's eating?  Still, it's one of my fav noory heads.  It's one of those noory heads that I will immediately start laughing at as soon as it's superimposed on whatever I'm photoshopping. 

And I'm a bit of the Noory head connosier I kind of hate to admit.

Quote from: OldTimeRadio on January 30, 2013, 02:10:10 AM

These starwars pics are a bit disturbing actually