• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

whoozit

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
Don't want to forget!  I need two volunteers for a segment on the BellGabathon where we call your significant other and explain BellGab to them on air.
How about explaining it to my mom?

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on March 30, 2017, 06:45:44 PM
Hell, I couldn't explain it to my hamster.

heater

Quote from: whoozit on March 30, 2017, 06:45:44 PM

sounds perfect! are you in?

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
here is my wish-list for the panel discussion I've nominated bateman to lead:

JesusJuice💯👌👏
Yorkshire Pud
GravitySucks
RoseGirl

For the How To Start A BellGab Related Podcast I nominate jaz to moderate and here is my wish-list

WhiteCrow
©StarrMountain® 2010
Art Bell - Alternate: Chefist

I am honored, TheMudKing.  I'm happy to support you to the best of my ability. ;)

Oh yeah.  No posting chat logs.  I promise. ;) :-*

whoozit

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 07:00:57 PM
sounds perfect! are you in?
I can't tomorrow night otherwise I would be.

heater

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 30, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
Oh yeah.  No posting chat logs.  I promise. ;) :-*

hey! you are giving me a hard time aren't you?!

heater

Quote from: whoozit on March 30, 2017, 07:11:29 PM
I can't tomorrow night otherwise I would be.

I am tentatively thinking the show will be in 2 weeks.  I want to give everyone involved a chance to plan for it.  Would Friday or Saturday be better for you?

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 07:13:41 PM
hey! you are giving me a hard time aren't you?!
Um, no, not at all. ???

Why do you ask? :-[

heater

We have been asked to add another panel discussion.  This one could be great if the panel members will accept!!

45 Minutes Masterclass on the Art of Troll

Moderated by SV

joined by
Damon
mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼
rekcuf

heater

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 30, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
I am honored, TheMudKing.  I'm happy to support youBellGab to the best of my ability. ;)

You'd be supporting BellGab.  BG needs you Starr.  She needs you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 07:19:33 PM
You'd be supporting BellGab.  BG needs you Starr.  She needs you.
I've had BellGab's back for 7 years.  It's my Online Home, it's residents (well, most of 'em, lol), my Online Family.  I'm not going anywhere. ;) ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 07:17:25 PM
We have been asked to add another panel discussion.  This one could be great if the panel members will accept!!

45 Minutes Masterclass on the Art of Troll

Moderated by SV

joined by
Damon
mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼
rekcuf

I'd like to troll that panel discussion .. eh?

mikuthing01

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 30, 2017, 07:26:51 PM
I've had BellGab's back for 7 years.  It's my Online Home, it's residents (well, most of 'em, lol), my Online Family.  I'm not going anywhere. ;) ;D

I am going to Nippon this summer GSC needs me but i will return in the fall

I want to be paid in vape bucks.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: rekcuf on March 30, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

I fear this bellgabathon may drain the coffers and no one will have $$$ left for Falkie.  What about the kitty cats!   Priorities people....please.

Free Art Bell

Quote from: themudking on March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Coming Soon!!!

The first annual BellGabathon will be happening in April...

4 hours and 20 minutes is the time to beat

ItsOver

How about dances from Artina.

heater

I can't promise Turbo Mode but I can advocate for it!

zeebo

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
here is my wish-list ...

How about your nominations for members to passionately support the event from a safe distance?

ninjashoes

I'm down to help any way I can.

Will Malliard be the official scribe of the BellGabathon and writing up the transcript for the archives?

I mean.  It's a toss up between him and Pate but I vote for the eloquent Big Jim.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 08:38:48 PM
How about your nominations for members to passionately supporht the event from a safe distance?
Like from a tree limb, far, far away with a nice sniffer of scotch. ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on March 30, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
How about dances from Artina.

When is dollar dance hour? Asking for a friend.

heater

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 08:38:48 PM
How about your nominations for members to passionately support the event from a safe distance?

MichaelHorn
Stellar

Do remember the BellGabathon is for all bellgabbers so even those you made this list doesn't mean the event isn't for you too :p

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 08:29:49 PM
I can't promise Turbo Mode but I can advocate for it!

Fair enough.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 30, 2017, 08:48:51 PM
Will Malliard be the official scribe of the BellGabathon and writing up the transcript for the archives?

I mean.  It's a toss up between him and Pate but I vote for the eloquent Big Jim.

Oh heck YES!  We need Pate, and Jackstar, and Nancy Birnes, MV, PonyBoySunset, Zeebo, WalksAtNight, the One, Bobo, Mr Fidget, (Redacted), DrMdMd, PB the Deplorable, JuanCena, WOTR, Meatie Pie, coaster, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, 21st Century Man, TigerLily, Catsmile, Kidnostad3, Bomar, Ciardelo,  O'Larry, Ol Gerry, SWT, Camazotz Automat, albrecht, NXOEED, mikuthing01, WildCard, and maybe even Lou Sheehan could show up. We need you all to come forward and do your bellgab duty to create chaos and entertainment, and just generally cause trouble.

There are others, but those are some of my favorites right off the top of my head.

heater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 30, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

You nominated him so all we need is a second.

Just for me we need to have a pate and akwilly segment!!  During the falkiethon hey had the best / cringe worthy 20 minutes of back and forth cat talk I've ever heard.

heater

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 09:16:40 PM
Oh heck YES!  We need Pate, and Jackstar, and Nancy Birnes, MV, PonyBoySunset, Zeebo, WalksAtNight, the One, Bobo, Mr Fidget, (Redacted), DrMdMd, PB the Deplorable, JuanCena, WOTR, Meatie Pie, coaster, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, 21st Century Man, TigerLily, Catsmile, Kidnostad3, Bomar, Ciardelo,  O'Larry, Ol Gerry, SWT, Camazotz Automat, albrecht, NXOEED, mikuthing01, WildCard, and maybe even Lou Sheehan could show up. We need you all to come forward and do your bellgab duty to create chaos and entertainment, and just generally cause trouble.

There are others, but those are some of my favorites right off the top of my head.

nailed it!

mikuthing01

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 09:16:40 PM