• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the jaz cast

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

Ciardelo

You're a little louder now Jaz.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on August 12, 2016, 10:35:04 PM
Jaz is a criminal, thus why he lives in Australia
Ha. Makes sense. I've heard, shutter, he might have even changed his own light-bulbs!

jazmunda

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2016, 10:39:43 PM
Ha. Makes sense. I've heard, shutter, he might have even changed his own light-bulbs!

That's a blast from the past post and yes still illegal in my neck of the woods.

Roswells, Art

Art got me into Abba too. Also reminded me of old good music like that song Africa...Fuck yeah, Hunger strike, Ive posted that video here at least twice.

starrmtn001

Drat.  I can't place who this singer is.  It's someone I like.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 12, 2016, 10:41:44 PM
Drat.  I can't place who this singer is.  It's someone I like.

Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder

albrecht

Quote from: jaz on August 12, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
That's a blast from the past post and yes still illegal in my neck of the woods.
Walking got my young relatives laughing so hard. Recall the movie "Doctor Detroit?" with Dan Ackroyd? Hilarious movie, worth watching again. It is bizarre but classic, in a way.
ps: win any money on betting on it?

Ciardelo

Silver medals mean you are just first for last place.

Roswells, Art

I like hearing you talk but I also like your taste in music so far. heh.

jazmunda

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 12, 2016, 10:41:33 PM
RIP Andrew Wood

I'll play my favourite Mother Love Bone song shortly.

jazmunda

Times up in 3 mins. Will post another link shortly.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 12, 2016, 10:46:36 PM
Thank you Roswells. :D

Heh, Chris from Soundgarden is the one that did more of the yelling type of singing of the chorus, Eddie from Pearl Jam was singing the verses.

albrecht

By your voice you sound so moderate and nice (despite being a criminal lighting-wise.) I was hoping for more of a "Wake In Fright" type. (Great movie, one of my favorites besides the obvious one and the a friend of mine turned me onto some years ago, who was also the guy earlier who got me into Art Bell, "The Castle."

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2016, 10:53:05 PM
By your voice you sound so moderate and nice (despite being a criminal lighting-wise.) I was hoping for more of a "Wake In Fright" type. (Great movie, one of my favorites besides the obvious one and the a friend of mine turned me onto some years ago, who was also the guy earlier who got me into Art Bell, "The Castle."

Well, I think we're hearing Tuxedo Jaz tonight.  8)

starrmtn001

I CAN hear you.

Loud and clear

albrecht

5x5 online here in FEMA Region VI

ps: callers MUCH louder though!

akwilly

Ciardelo must not be a gambler

akwilly

I was fogged in and didn't get to see the meteors last night. Hopefully tonight.

albrecht

Nobody said ou or okies were very smart. Both States gained IQ points when some aggies left ours.

akwilly

damn I miss thunderstorms

Roswells, Art

Art also introduced me to this earworm:

https://youtu.be/yesyhQkYrQM

If you like 90's then you must like this song too, Jaz:

https://youtu.be/yFAnn2j4iB0

Lilith

I hope Ciardelo gets back on, I was enjoying hearing his stories. I wanted to hear how he came to bellgab.

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on August 12, 2016, 11:16:36 PM
damn I miss thunderstorms

We have had very little rain this year, but just had a good thunder and lightening storm a couple nights ago.  I LOVE thunderstorms!

albrecht

Is Norry syndicated down there? Or did you sign up for streamlink or just pirate? And how did you hear about Art also?