• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property." -- Senda.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on December 31, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property." -- Senda.

Did you fashion that image? Very pro!

Quote from: Here We Go Again on December 31, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

later...
(after the FAT CUNT SENDA takes his soon to come dirt nap)
"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property." -- Happier Times are Coming.

Queenie

Happy New Year George!!!   

May this year bring you a brand new Prius and a clean bill of health.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on December 31, 2017, 09:39:53 PM
Happy New Year George!!!   

May this year bring you a brand new Prius and a clean bill of health.

And a Happy New Year to you, Queenie and Tizzy too.

My New Years wish: George, plus Just'in and I'm not Pickled get something big happening this spring at Alien Con.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 31, 2017, 09:24:50 PM
At 2:40

"DONUTS!!!"

He spent $11.75 on three donuts.  Kathy liked hers, but Falkie didn't like either of the two he got for himself.  $11.75.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 10:35:54 PM
He spent $11.75 on three donuts.  Kathy liked hers, but Falkie didn't like either of the two he got for himself.  $11.75.

But not one penny for the ASPCA. The people that created the displays and gave him content to video... no cash for you!

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 31, 2017, 11:11:52 PM
But not one penny for the ASPCA. The people that created the displays and gave him content to video... no cash for you!

He said he was on disability (a lie, when you turn 65 it becomes ordinary social security) and he was already feeding 12 cats yet the master can plunk down almost 12 bucks for 3 donuts? And how does a 'disabled' man with a bad knee managed to board a bus and run all over the city while being totally crippled at the same time?

MAX

Quote from: Norm on December 31, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
He said he was on disability (a lie, when you turn 65 it becomes ordinary social security) and he was already feeding 12 cats yet the master can plunk down almost 12 bucks for 3 donuts? And how does a 'disabled' man with a bad knee managed to board a bus and run all over the city while being totally crippled at the same time?

He didn't work enough to qualify for SS he is on SSI - Welfare

Fyodor Gutman

We are still grinding out the particulars, but there are reports out of Martinez today that George has misplaced his rent check and desperately needs donations to stay afloat.

More details as they avail themselves.

--
Senda News Network
6969 Longswallow Drive
Martinez, CA 94553

ONeill

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
We are still grinding out the particulars, but there are reports out of Martinez today that George has misplaced his rent check and desperately needs donations to stay afloat.

--
Senda News Network
6969 Longswallow Drive
Martinez, CA 94553

Christmas has come early this year! Or late last year, depending how you look at this.

--
Senda News Network
6969 Longswallow Drive
Martinez, CA 94553

Oh c'mon, The Misplaced Rent Check Grift (tm) right out of the gate in this new year?  Where's the originality?

I'm patiently waiting for the "I've Been Taken In An Elaborate Con" con.  But since you-know-who is the master of the grift..this scenario seems unlikely.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 01, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
Oh c'mon, The Misplaced Rent Check Grift (tm) right out of the gate in this new year?  Where's the originality?
I agree, Senda needs to come up with something "new"...
he still has time before he produces his YouTube pleading for an "emergency influx of cash"

a suggestion I might toss out is...
Tiny One needs an operation due to a sexual assault might work...

Roswells, Art

--
Senda News Network
6969 Longswallow Drive
Martinez, CA 94553

Good, tell him to get a fucking job then, or a regular job.