• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
Oh for fuck's sake, stop being defensive every time someone says something critical about your idol.  He has his faults.  We all do.  Just admit it!

I'm not being defensive. You are. I'm just pointing out that sometimes things are said in negotiation with dictators that don't necessarily reflect the negotiators position, as way of connecting with them in order to get them on board with what they want. The fact that I have to explain this to you tells me you're not ready for the adult table yet. So, you can all just sit there, squawking about the end of the world, just like pud. The adults will be trying their best to block you out and get some business done. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 01:42:47 AM
I'm not being defensive. You are. I'm just pointing out that sometimes things are said in negotiation with dictators that don't necessarily reflect the negotiators position, as way of connecting with them in order to get them on board with what they want. The fact that I have to explain this to you tells me you're not ready for the adult table yet. So, you can all just sit there, squawking about the end of the world, just like pud. The adults will be trying their best to block you out and get saome business done. ;)

Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jm4LoOaAWI

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 01:42:47 AM
I'm not being defensive. You are. I'm just pointing out that sometimes things are said in negotiation with dictators that don't necessarily reflect the negotiators position, as way of connecting with them in order to get them on board with what they want. The fact that I have to explain this to you tells me you're not ready for the adult table yet. So, you can all just sit there, squawking about the end of the world, just like pud. The adults will be trying their best to block you out and get some business done. ;)

You don't just play a moron on Bellgab, you are one but you carry on with your fellatio.  You're the one that has to go into attack mode every time someone says something critical about your god.  So, yes, you are being defensive.  Grow up and learn to take criticism.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 01:49:08 AM
You don't just play a moron on Bellgab, you are one but you carry on with your fellatio.  You're the one that has to go into attack mode every time someone says something critical about your god.  So, yes, you are being defensive.  Grow up and learn to take criticism.
I think he has seasonal affective disorder.  He was fine in late summer.

The Putin apologist Steven Cohen was on at the beginning of the show casting doubt on Putin/Russia being behind the poisoning of the double agent and his daughter in London. Incredible. Who else on earth would poison a Russian double agent other than Russia?

Quote from: Jojo on March 15, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
I think he has seasonal affective disorder.  He was fine in late summer.

I try to take that into account but  I've had a bit to drink and well I'm sick of his zero tolerance bullshit.  He has a hissy fit every time someone says something even slightly critical of Trump.    I could get far more crude but I think I'll just go to bed and sleep it off.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

Your problem is that you're a snowflake and just don't know it yet. You consider my arguments as attacks. Only a snowflake does that. When you can counter what I've said with a reasonable argument then maybe you'll be considered for the adults table. Until then, same to you. :P

Jojo

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
George retelling his story of walking out on a date because she didn't like animals.  But as always, reminding us he was gentlemanly enough to pick up the bill.
Maybe he would be happier with speed dating.  Poor woman.  And coming from a guy who sounds like he doesn't even let his pets in bed!

Is it worse to hate having pets, or to own a pet but not let it cuddle in bed???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
I try to take that into account but  I've had a bit to drink and well I'm sick of his zero tolerance bullshit.  He has a hissy fit every time someone says something even slightly critical of Trump.    I could get far more crude but I think I'll just go to bed and sleep it off.

Uh huh. Somone's out of control and it's not me. :D

zeebo

Quote from: Jojo on March 15, 2018, 02:05:34 AM
Maybe he would be happier with speed dating.  Poor woman.  And coming from a guy who sounds like he doesn't even let his pets in bed!

Is it worse to hate having pets, or to own a pet but not let it cuddle in bed???

George has a turkey sammich he snuggles with, in case he gets hungry at night.  He can't risk a pet snacking on it.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 15, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
Support yer statement?

Sorry, I don't understand crazy talk. I have supported my statements. Waiting for you to do the same. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
George has a turkey sammich he snuggles with, in case he gets hungry at night.  He can't risk a pet snacking on it.
The turkey with a turkey!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
Haha great lazy-man's no-prep interview question ... "What's your favorite part of your book?"

But I'm surprised you didn't share that the first thing she went to was that she had 'the most fun' with the squirrels, when they told her 'all the ways they get their information.'

Time you shared with us, Zeeb!

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 14, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

A PB the Deplorable Eye Pad!  I think I just peed my genuine Noory Gramper Pampers.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
Haha great lazy-man's no-prep interview question ... "What's your favorite part of your book?"

"If yeeewww could be a tree, whut kind of tree would yeeewww be?  Whut about a nut?  Whut kind of nut would yeeewww be?"

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
Or Tommee snacking on the pet.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
Uh huh. Somone's out of control and it's not me. :D

There you go again.  Morons will be morons.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 15, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

"If yeeewww could be a tree, whut kind of tree would yeeewww be?  Whut about a nut?  Whut kind of nut would yeeewww be?"
Or the old stand-by: "That's true. How do you do what you do?" or "Well, that's true too. You are really into this, how did you get started on this subject?" (Note use of "subject" is generic so can, and will, be used for any guest regardless of subject and "you" is likewise generic and can, and will, be used for any guest regardless of name, gender, degree, etc. So one can ask this riveting question without needing to know any information about the subject or guest.)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
Great comeback! Still hungover? :D

You really need to get over yourself.  It is not about the art of the comeback. It is about being decent to other people even though they may hold an opinion different from you.  Like I said earlier, you always go ballistic whenever someone is slightly critical of the President.  Trump has his flaws as we all do.  You act like he walks on water and is a completely perfect specimen of humanity.
He has mentioned more than a few times his respect for dictatorial regimes like Putin, the Chinese Premiere and others because they have complete and absolute power.  Sure he's sort of joking, but in his heart he does envy them or eh wouldn't make the comments to begin with.

I'd call you an attack dog but you are more like a yipping chihuahua who is more annoying than anything.

Morgus

Falkie "the guy from Pittsburgh" called in last night near the end of Noory's stupid debate...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
You really need to get over yourself.  It is not about the art of the comeback. It is about being decent to other people even though they may hold an opinion different from you.  Like I said earlier, you always go ballistic whenever someone is slightly critical of the President.  Trump has his flaws as we all do.  You act like he walks on water and is a completely perfect specimen of humanity.
He has mentioned more than a few times his respect for dictatorial regimes like Putin, the Chinese Premiere and others because they have complete and absolute power.  Sure he's sort of joking, but in his heart he does envy them or eh wouldn't make the comments to begin with.

I'd call you an attack dog but you are more like a yipping chihuahua who is more annoying than anything.

Ballistic?! Can you point to an example? Once again, all you can do is SJW because you're just so wounded by my cogent arguments and your inability to respond in kind. Seriously, it's you who needs to get ahold of yourself. You actually seem to think you have the ability to read Trump's mind. Yeah, I'd say it's you who needs help. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
Ballistic?! Can you point to an example? Once again, all you can do is SJW because you're just so wounded by my cogent arguments and your inability to respond in kind. Seriously, it's you who needs to get ahold of yourself. You actually seem to think you have the ability to read Trump's mind. Yeah, I'd say it's you who needs help. ::)

Damn,  MD.  You have a sick fetish!  See a doctor!  LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBDV2UPTINc