• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)

Started by CozyRozie, June 18, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

CozyRozie

Are you a member of ANTIFA? -of this Very Violent Organization.
Are you against ANTIFA? -if you are, do you have the courage to admit this here publicly?

You know that eventually ANTIFA will start massive ugly very violent very destructive problem in the US.
If you are not going to talk about them,if you are not going to act, if you going to hide your head in the proverbial sand they will win.
They will keep destroying properties, burn down cars and businesses, they will wear masks covering/hiding their faces and they will physically attack (with bike locks very often) everybody who is not on their side.

Are you ready for it.

Let me help you.
Introducing Bellgab's own:

CozyRozie

A "female" Antifa member was arrested after using a flag pole w/ a silver nail at the end to stab a police horse in the neck during a riot.
4:06 PM - 12 Jun 2017

SICK: Female Antifa Member Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Police Horse With Nail Studded Pole.
http://americanlookout.com/sick-female-antifa-member-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-police-horse-with-nail-studded-pole/

Is this really how depraved the left has become? Attacking innocent animals with violence? This happened in Pennsylvania.
It’s hard to believe someone could be so consumed with hate over politics.

Blasting News reported:
Antifa member arrested for attacking police horse with nail-studded pole
The #March Against Sharia rally on the steps of the Pennsylvania Capitol building in Harrisburg turned ugly on Saturday when an #Antifa protester assaulted a state police trooper and his horse as law enforcement officials attempted to control a crowd on the 1200 block of North 6th Street.

A Pennsylvania State Police corporal and his horse, Samson, were viciously attacked with a nail-studded pole while attempting to relocate the crowd.
The perpetrator, identified by the Harrisburg Bureau of Police as Lisa Simon, allegedly used a flag pole embedded with nails to strike the corporal’s horse in the side of the neck.

Police state that Simon attacked the horse while attempting to obstruct law enforcement from performing their duties.
Simon allegedly resisted arrest after she was apprehended by city police officers.
According to the website Harrisburg100, the injuries to the state trooper and his horse were minor.

Fox43 reports that Lisa Simon, 23, is from Philadelphia. Her preliminary hearing has been scheduled for July 6.

What is wrong with these people?

CozyRozie

For those of you who are not familiar with ANTIFA member Eric Clanton, here is very interesting and tragic story (still developing) in court.
"that evil" 4chan /pol/ helped to ID this violent scumbag, it was very interesting action how many anons were involved in tracking him down based only on his pictures where his face was covered yet by picking up very small details of his clothing,etc-etc, anons at /pol/ finally got this piece of human vomit.

"Radical Professor Arrested for Anarchist ‘Bike Lock’ Assault at Berkeley"
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

11:22 am, May 25, 2017
By Ian Miles Cheong |
ANTIFA BERKELEY
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

"Berkeley police have arrested a former Diablo Valley College professor for committing an assault during the protests that took place this April. During the protest, violence broke out between supporters of President Trump and far-left anarchists who brand themselves “Antifa,” many of whom were clad in black and wore full face masks to conceal their identities.

East Bay Times reports that 28-year-old Eric Clanton was arrested Wednesday evening in Oakland and is currently being held on a $200,000 bail in Berkeley City Jail. He was arrested on suspicion of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, including a U-lock bike lock, a weapon he is alleged to have used to seriously injure three people at the protest. The assault of a man wearing a red Sriracha t-shirt went viral on social media, prompting amateur sleuths to stage a hunt for the attacker."

12:16 pm, May 29, 2017
By Ian Miles Cheong
ANTIFA BERKELEY
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/radical-professor-pleads-not-guilty-over-anarchist-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

"Eric Clanton, the college professor arrested for violently assaulting Trump supporters with a bike lock at a free speech rally in Berkeley last month, was arraigned in court on Friday, where he pleaded not guilty to multiple felonies.
The 28-year-old former Diablo Valley College professor, and alleged Antifa supporter, was charged with four counts of felony assault and with enhancements alleging that he caused grievous harm to victims. In addition, Clanton was charged with wearing a mask during the commission of a crime.

Footage of a masked anarchist believed to be Eric Clanton was captured by rally attendees before and after he donned sunglasses and bandana.
No one cared about who he was until he put on the mask, so to speak. At various points, the anarchist hit people with a bicycle U-lock.

The assaults mobilized Internet sleuths on 4chan to track down the identity of the masked man and tip off the police to his identity."

/...you can read more in the links, if you give a shit what your country is turning into/

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haT8g7oKnns

..why don't you ask your wife to shove her finger deep in your anus, maybe that will relieve your butthurt you cuck

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 06:10:55 PM
..why don't you ask your wife to shove her finger deep in your anus, maybe that will relieve your butthurt you cuck

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 09:18:07 PM

why would be I triggered by a guy who admitted before on this forum that he consumes his own coom.
you are nobody to me and I 'ripped you a new one' so go in the corner and heal now, and tell your Christian church going wife that your anus is off limits for few days (ask her to pray for speedy recovery),
and ask her not to use the same finger that she is shoving up your ass to turn Holy Bible pages with..

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 09:35:57 PM
why would be I triggered by a guy who admitted before on this forum that he consumes his own coom.
you are nobody to me and I 'ripped you a new one' so go in the corner and heal now, and tell your Christian church going wife that your anus is off limits for few days (ask her to pray for speedy recovery),
and ask her not to use the same finger that she is shoving up your ass to turn Holy Bible pages with..

FEEL THE HATE.  ROTF!!!   Man, you trigger so easily.  ;D I take nothing on the internet very seriously.  You shouldn't either. ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 09:55:38 PM
FEEL THE HATE.  ROTF!!!   Man, you trigger so easily.  ;D I take nothing on the internet very seriously.  You shouldn't either. ;)

Stop projecting your weaknesses on others.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 09:55:38 PM
FEEL THE HATE.  ROTF!!!   Man, you trigger so easily.  ;D I take nothing on the internet very seriously.  You shouldn't either. ;)

BTW, 21st, why don't you leave me alone..fuck off, will you?
I did't chased you around the board and started 'jabbing at your ass' that's your wife's job.
Do your shit AND I will do mine..OK
I know you feel lonely but fuck off already...

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 10:02:10 PM
BTW, 21st, why don't you leave me alone..fuck off, will you?
I did't chased you around the board and started 'jabbing at your ass' that's your wife's job.
Do your shit AND I will do mine..OK
I know you feel lonely but fuck off already...

Tell me again what I did wrong.  I just posted a song. ???

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:16:16 PM
Tell me again what I did wrong.  I just posted a song. ???

Thank God you didn't posted picture of the two horses fucking(remember that) you have in your collection, wonder if you wife 'gett's off' looking at them while stimulating your anus with her finger.
Leave me alone,,please,,will you?
I have bigger fish to fry

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 10:23:35 PM
Thank God you didn't posted picture of the two horses fucking(remember that) you have in your collection, wonder if you wife 'gett's off' looking at them while stimulating your anus with her finger.
Leave me alone,,please,,will you?
I have bigger fish to fry

OK.  I'll leave you be as I am such a kind-hearted soul.  Adios.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:26:17 PM

So, CozyRozie is really Gnooryblows?  ???

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:26:17 PM

I remember when (Empress) /that ANTIFA fat saw/ schooled you, you in remorse posted bouquet of flowers for her.
I'm so glad you didn't do that for me.
Adios suffice,   

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Please Doc, don't connect me to a females turd collector.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

It's also that nigger theone.

CozyRozie

Quote from: lucifer bell on June 19, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
It's also that nigger theone.

Talking about theONE you guys should stop spreading rumors about him

luicfer6G6

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 10:45:26 PM
Talking about theONE you guys should stop spreading rumors about him

No need to fear that juden anymore.

CozyRozie

Quote from: lucifer bell on June 19, 2017, 10:51:51 PM
No need to fear that juden anymore.

(((they))) give you wrong memo about his religion.

CozyRozie

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 05:46:41 PM
For those of you who are not familiar with ANTIFA member Eric Clanton, here is very interesting and tragic story (still developing) in court.
"that evil" 4chan /pol/ helped to ID this violent scumbag, it was very interesting action how many anons were involved in tracking him down based only on his pictures where his face was covered yet by picking up very small details of his clothing,etc-etc, anons at /pol/ finally got this piece of human vomit.

"Radical Professor Arrested for Anarchist ‘Bike Lock’ Assault at Berkeley"

11:22 am, May 25, 2017
By Ian Miles Cheong |
ANTIFA BERKELEY

"Berkeley police have arrested a former Diablo Valley College professor for committing an assault during the protests that took place this April. During the protest, violence broke out between supporters of President Trump and far-left anarchists who brand themselves “Antifa,” many of whom were clad in black and wore full face masks to conceal their identities.

East Bay Times reports that 28-year-old Eric Clanton was arrested Wednesday evening in Oakland and is currently being held on a $200,000 bail in Berkeley City Jail. He was arrested on suspicion of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, including a U-lock bike lock, a weapon he is alleged to have used to seriously injure three people at the protest. The assault of a man wearing a red Sriracha t-shirt went viral on social media, prompting amateur sleuths to stage a hunt for the attacker."

12:16 pm, May 29, 2017
By Ian Miles Cheong
ANTIFA BERKELEY
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/radical-professor-pleads-not-guilty-over-anarchist-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

"Eric Clanton, the college professor arrested for violently assaulting Trump supporters with a bike lock at a free speech rally in Berkeley last month, was arraigned in court on Friday, where he pleaded not guilty to multiple felonies.
The 28-year-old former Diablo Valley College professor, and alleged Antifa supporter, was charged with four counts of felony assault and with enhancements alleging that he caused grievous harm to victims. In addition, Clanton was charged with wearing a mask during the commission of a crime.

Footage of a masked anarchist believed to be Eric Clanton was captured by rally attendees before and after he donned sunglasses and bandana.
No one cared about who he was until he put on the mask, so to speak. At various points, the anarchist hit people with a bicycle U-lock.

The assaults mobilized Internet sleuths on 4chan to track down the identity of the masked man and tip off the police to his identity."

/...you can read more in the links, if you give a shit what your country is turning into/

Here is a 5 minutes video related to this case,

"TROLLING Antifa Lawyer At Eric Clanton Trial (Bike lock Attacker)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84

CozyRozie

BREAKING NEWS !!!

"Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters"
Jun 21.2017

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/its-going-down-antifa-website-calls-violence-against-trump-supporters-capitalists

*A disturbing Antifa website is calling for physical violence against supporters of President Donald Trump and capitalists.
The site "It’s Going Down," which has become a resource for self-described “anti-fascist” activists, encourages violence against anyone it labels a "fascist."
A poster published on the site in April shows a man in a Make America Great Again hat being cornered by a bayonet, with a silhouette of a Nazi in the background.*

CozyRozie

..TO WATCH 3 min VIDEO CLICK ON THE RED ARROW IN THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER

CozyRozie

UK: 'Nazi scum!' Arrests made as antifa corner far-right EDL in London
Published on Jun 24, 2017
Arrests were made and one antifascist protester was brought to the floor by police during a demonstration against a far-right English Defence League (EDL) rally in central London, Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8lUPF5myeE

CozyRozie

"This is what Antifa group is doing now to combat ‘increasingly violent’ Trump America"
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/27/this-is-what-antifa-group-is-doing-now-to-combat-increasingly-violent-trump-america/

*A Chicago Antifa group named “Haymaker” recently crowdfunded a startup for a “self-defense” training gym and this week, the group got their gym on its feet.
Sort of.
The Indiegogo fundraiser asked for a “flexible” amount of donations totaling $50k, but ultimately fell about $44k short of their ambitious goal.
The “gym’s” description reads:
“In the wake of the election of Donald Trump and the emboldened far right, Haymaker: Popular Fitness & Self-Defense is bringing free martial arts training to Chicago for anyone who wants to learn self-defense.
We are a new type of fitness center, based upon the principles of autonomy, strength, and solidarity.”
The site also notes that the gym is “a space where people, regardless of ability, can learn the skills they need to stay safe in Trump’s America.”

Considering they didn’t hit anywhere near their goal of $50k, the gym members are currently working out on the lawn behind the Adler Planetarium on Chicago’s Museum Campus.*

.../more info in the link/

IT'S GOING TO GET VERY UGLY.

Published on Jun 26, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXTYk0nork

CozyRozie

Rumors AntiFa could swarm Gettysburg prompt fed reaction
By Christopher Wallace. Published, June 30, 2017 Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/antifa-rumors-prompt-gettysburg-to-brace-for-vandalism-protests-amid.html

*Reports of possible disruptive or even violent actions by the militant left-wing group AntiFa at Gettysburg National Park this weekend have the Park Service acting with an “abundance of caution.” -U.S. Park Police Sgt. Anna Rose        
The Park Service says it is keeping track of numerous possible indicators of trouble at the Battle of Gettysburg anniversary from July 1-3 â€" including reports that AntiFa may be planning to  damage memorials and even desecrate gravestones at the historic battleground where the Union turned the tide of war against the South in 1863.

The Central Pennsylvania AntiFa group says on its facebook page that such reports are “most likely false” and “smell fishy.”

While there have been shouting matches between groups like the Sons of Confederate Veterans and anti-Confederate flag protesters at past Gettysburg anniversaries,
authorities are keeping a close watch on AntiFa after several protests have devolved into physical violence this year across the country.*

../more in the link/

..I hope police will crash many sculls of ANTIFA scumbags

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 18, 2017, 06:40:54 AM
Are you a member of ANTIFA? -of this Very Violent Organization.
Are you against ANTIFA? -if you are, do you have the courage to admit this here publicly?

You know that eventually ANTIFA will start massive ugly very violent very destructive problem in the US.
If you are not going to talk about them,if you are not going to act, if you going to hide your head in the proverbial sand they will win.
They will keep destroying properties, burn down cars and businesses, they will wear masks covering/hiding their faces and they will physically attack (with bike locks very often) everybody who is not on their side.

Are you ready for it.

Let me help you.
Introducing Bellgab's own:

Talking about that fat saw from the ANTIFA pictures ,

CozyRozie

Wonder how many ANTIFA scumbags are hiding on BellGab ??
Are they going to burn cars and demolish businesses today on the 4-th of July
If they do I hope police will crack their sculls right open, and we will see inside of their empty sculls that besides shit there is nothing else there.

We set up a "trap" for couple of other stupid ANTIFA douchebags and just waiting for then to take the bait,... LOL