• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

Impulse? He had ten suitcases that had been taken into the hotel since the 28th september. I'm not Alexander the Great, but I'd say that's tactical and strategic.

See, you are already falling for the political spin. No, he didn't have 10 suitcases. That's the STORY now. Savvy you God damn Hooligan Poofter! Go listen to Morrissey!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

Impulse? He had ten suitcases that had been taken into the hotel since the 28th september. I'm not Alexander the Great, but I'd say that's tactical and strategic.

Yeah, this was carefully planned.  He had probably been planning it for a year.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 06:50:23 PM
Yeah, this was carefully planned.  He had probably been planning it for a year.

Doubtful. It could have been done in a day. It's not very hard. It was a good kill! Good kill! :)

https://youtu.be/Y_ZhYQ9ko40

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 06:46:11 PM
Shit like this is impulse driven. He probably modified the weapons early in the day and stayed mad or drunk all day so he could hit the target that night. He may not have even known what even he was shooting at. If concerts are there every night then he knew somebody would be there to die for him.

Oh, that is a load of cockamamie bullshit.  This was not a sudden impulse.  He obviously had kept his psychotic impulse in check until he could properly plan the shooting.  He probably flipped a year ago but maintained his composure.  Some psychopaths can do that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 06:47:30 PM
The problem is how SAFE SWAT is these days. They have so many rules that is slows down response times. If the two Texas Rangers at the University of Texas had not charged up that clock tower in the 60's a lot more people would have died. Now they're not allowed to, and hence....a lot of people die!

...because guns are like bubble gum. Here's the irony...I have a green card, I've also been trained to use a firearm by RAF armoury instructors; How to use one and how not to treat one. I'm not allowed to own a firearm in the US (Though of course I could go to a range). My wife who is an American citizen can own a firearm with absolutely no training whatsoever on how to use one.  Please explain the logic.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 06:08:44 PM
The first video clip posted with that massive RIP of fire was 7.62 x51mm NATO. It's unmistakable. It was at a way lower RPM than a regular M-240/GPMG. Later some of it sounded like 7.62 x 39 (AK ammo). I reckon he had a GMPG and an RPD. (You can buy semi-auto clones of them all day long and he did and then modified them) The reason they are saying 19 Guns is because Vegas is DEMOCRAT controlled and the Police Chief is a political appointment. It's horse-shit but it's to be expected. They do it every time! SWAT breached and shot the body. They flicked on the lights and found 3 weapons. One was a pistol. The other two are open to shallow speculation. It wasn't 5.56 x 45 (AR ammo) for sure! At no time were those sounds heard.

after hearing more video, I agree that it didn't sound like 5.56 rounds.  I own a civilian version (semi only)  Sig 550  that shoots 5.56, so have heard a lot of 5.56 
I also agree the slower rate of auto fire likely rules out the M240 and points more likely to a Red SAW gun like and RPD or PKM
I also heard that they breached and shot the guy.. 2 SWAT were hit in the shoot out is what I have heard.   LOL the 16/19 guns is likely bullshit. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

...because guns are like bubble gum. Here's the irony...I have a green card, I've also been trained to use a firearm by RAF armoury instructors; How to use one and how not to treat one. I'm not allowed to own a firearm in the US (Though of course I could go to a range). My wife who is an American citizen can own a firearm with absolutely no training whatsoever on how to use one.  Please explain the logic.

Isn't America a great country?  LOL.

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 02, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
after hearing more video, I agree that it didn't sound like 5.56 rounds.  I own a civilian version (semi only)  Sig 550  that shoots 5.56, so have heard a lot of 5.56 
I also agree the slower rate of auto fire likely rules out the M240 and points more likely to a Red SAW gun like and RPD or PKM
I also heard that they breached and shot the guy.. 2 SWAT were hit in the shoot out is what I have heard.   LOL the 16/19 guns is likely bullshit.

I said 19 but it was 16.  Police chief said so at the 3:00 news conference.

GravitySucks

The problem is how SAFE SWAT is these days. They have so many rules that is slows down response times. If the two Texas Rangers at the University of Texas had not charged up that clock tower in the 60's a lot more people would have died. Now they're not allowed to, and hence....a lot of people die!

It wasn’t two Texas Rangers. It was three Austin PD officers. McCoy, Martinez and Day. A civilian named Crum entered the tower with them but stayed on the 27th floor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

Isn't America a great country?  LOL.

In so many ways it is wonderful, I mean that. The people I've met and can call friends are fantastic. But it seems to be in a state of adolescence, still finding out about itself and going through puberty.

=Schlyder=

...I'm not allowed to own a firearm in the US....

because you're a Redcoat bastard.   ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

In so many ways it is wonderful, I mean that. The people I've met and can call friends are fantastic. But it seems to be in a state of adolescence, still finding out about itself and going through puberty.

I grant you some laws don't make sense but all countries have their share of those.  If I had time, I could probably find a few bad British laws and I think I have in the past.  I'd let you own a gun if you passed a background check.  My cousin-in-law is British but has since become an American and lives in Dallas.  He owns quite a few guns.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

Already pining for the queen?  :D

Swishypants

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! This LIMEY QUEER put his BANGER in one of our WOMEN!!!??? Travelocity! NOW! 32nd FLOOR!

Swishypants

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 02, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
because you're a Redcoat bastard.   ;D

God damnit! THIS FUCKING GUY! Time to do some Sleepy Hollow SHIT!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 07:01:32 PM
I grant you some laws don't make sense but all countries have their share of those.  If I had time, I could probably find a few bad British laws and I think I have in the past.  I'd let you own a gun if you passed a background check.  My cousin-in-law is British but has since become an American and lives in Dallas.  He owns quite a few guns.

I had one of those for my Green card!  :)  I can point to several stupid laws in the UK too. Some that are contradictory that make no sense or overlook the bleeding obvious. But the UK has had centuries to build up a filing cabinet of them so some are bound to be obsolete.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! This LIMEY QUEER put his BANGER in one of our WOMEN!!!??? Travelocity! NOW! 32nd FLOOR!

Oh? Does that piss you off? Oh dear.....  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

Oh? Does that piss you off? Oh dear.....  ;)

America is different from ENG-AH-LUND because it still exists. That is why you do not understand our ways. It's confusing for the defeated to understand how winners think. :)

albrecht

It was an APD, DPS investigator (later when retired was given a special Texas Ranger title) and a civilian. If it was the Rangers only one man would be needed.  ;) Also people around campus were shooting back. Folks took guns out of their trucks, Frat guys were shooting from the roof of their houses, and while there wasn't much chance of a 'hit' at distance and considering the Tower's architecture it was presumed that the return of fire kept him from popping even more people. In that case the nutjob was Marine trained and was aiming. And he killed his mom and wife prior, so clearly has some "issues." He had even talked about the voices and in particular his 'fantasy' of shooting from the Tower to doctors at the UT Health Center prior! Later there was a tumor found and some say this was the cause? That is in dispute. Local legend holds that the civilian got the kill shot on Whitman but the cops claimed it to avoid legal/press/psychological issues with the civilian? Who knows a long time ago.

I only seen a few clips of the shooting this afternoon and i haven't really kept up with it because im sick of stupid people and leftists. But it didn't sound like a legit full auto to me it sounded like a trigger crank or a binary trigger. I don't think it was a bump stock those things cyclic rate goes up and down and its hard to keep them going. To me it kinda sounded like it was slow and not that steady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVJHVqgXRVI

Swishypants

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 02, 2017, 07:10:26 PM
I only seen a few clips of the shooting this afternoon and i haven't really kept up with it because im sick of stupid people and leftists. But it didn't sound like a legit full auto to me it sounded like a trigger crank or a binary trigger. I don't think it was a bump stock those things cyclic rate goes up and down and its hard to keep them going. To me it kinda sounded like it was slow and not that steady.

1. stop watching MAC. He was a paper pusher Marine and is a douche.
2. If it was a crank that motherfucker was singing "TIE MY PECKER TO A TREE" while he was doing it. It was a mod. I'll make book on it. It can be done in an hour.

Dr. MD MD

I'm wondering if the autopsy will reveal a brain tumor? It could explain why this seems to be coming out of the blue in terms of motive. I believe it was the same with the Austin shooter. Friends, family and acquaintances described him as a quiet but affable person till then.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 07:15:11 PM
I'm wondering if the autopsy will reveal a brain tumor? It could explain why this seems to be coming out of the blue in terms of motive. I believe it was the same with the Austin shooter. Friends, family and acquaintances described him as a quiet but affable person till then.

Stop hoping this will excuse your ass marbles nerd! He was a just a selfish prick and under stress. God damnit why can't anything be simple anymore?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 07:16:45 PM
Stop hoping this will excuse your ass marbles nerd! He was a just a selfish prick and under stress. God damnit why can't anything be simple anymore?

Well, you're still simple...so there's that.  :D

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 07:14:02 PM
1. stop watching MAC. He was a paper pusher Marine and is a douche.
2. If it was a crank that motherfucker was singing "TIE MY PECKER TO A TREE" while he was doing it. It was a mod. I'll make book on it. It can be done in an hour.

I dont watch MAC hes a IWI shilling faggot

SP1 bolt carrier and some sawzall blades and a file

Swishypants

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 02, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
I dont watch MAC hes a IWI shilling faggot

SP1 bolt carrier and some sawzall blades and a file

Approved! I can hang out with you!

Swishypants

Cresent, you have me thinking. The 7.62 x 51 could have come from an AR-10/25 with a beta mag. Good point!