• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:26:01 PM
Results speak louder than words, eh... :-X

True...Trump signed off a SEAL team going into Yemen just after taking office, and when some didn't return he absolved himself of all responsibility.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
Call me whatever you like, it's the USA that is losing its reputation. You might think it doesn't matter, keep thinking that. But soon enough if it continues the only 'friends' the USA will have will be the ones who currently own Trump. How come the world can see that, but the Trump cult can't? I suppose 'cult' is the answer why.

Don’t blame Trump for 40 years of failed immigration enforcement. And make sure your paperwork gets filed on time when it is time to renew.

Insolent slut.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
As someone who's already lost his do tell us how that feels...

Well quit being a serial liar and see if it recovers.

How come you believe in your own delusions?

I guess...never mind...

???

Hush child...Just hush. Haven't you any lego or something?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
Don’t blame Trump for 40 years of failed immigration enforcement. And make sure your paperwork gets filed on time when it is time to renew.

Insolent slut.

Obama had more illegal immigrants deported than the previous two POTUS....Trump said he hadn't deported any, so who is disingenuous? Then again, disingenuous and Trump are ubiquitous, it's cult lap it up.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Yes, what a disgrace, a country that actually has a sense of responsibility towards its own people. Imagine wasting money on health and education when they should be blowing holes in each other like decent people.

Thank goodness the US stepped in to stop them, we can't have that sort of thing catching on.

Odd them, isn't it, that no one is sneaking INTO Cuba.  Well, perhaps a few Venezuelans who are starving in their shithole.  (By the way, it's estimated 1 Venezuelans fled to Columbia over the past year.  It must be a real head scratcher for you, with everything you could ask for being implemented there).

We're such a racist, evil, uncaring country, no doubt more head scratching by the international left as to why people have been flooding into our country since, well, since the Reagan Revolution.  And yet these same America-haters aren't moving out.  Weird.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

You know don't you he has an attention span that would make a house fly blush? He doesn't get written reports without pictures because he can't read to the end of a bus ticket let alone a multi page intelligence report. Hardly surprising considering his reading age is that of a twelve year old who is particularly slow on the uptake...

And yet he's gotten more done that benefits the country in one year than any of his three predecessors did in their eight years terms, or even combined.  In fact, I'm not seeing any of the major missteps the other three each performed on a regular basis, do you?

At some point you ought to really ask yourself what you're missing, because you're becoming a caricature of yourself.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Obama had more illegal immigrants deported than the previous two POTUS....Trump said he hadn't deported any, so who is disingenuous? Then again, disingenuous and Trump are ubiquitous, it's cult lap it up.

Obama changed the definition of what constitutes a deportation. All of a sudden people turned away at the border or that self deported were counted.

Ignorant slut.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

He actually said most countries have a human rights record like NK...and that the fat kid loves the people in NK... Now, I'm pretty sure neither of those statements is true.

You sure seem to put a lot of stock in talk.  You certainly do seem to swoon listening to the comforting words of the slick liars (at least when they are reading off the tele-prompter, heaven help them when they go off-script).

When Obama was giving the store away to the Iranians, when he was propping up the Cuban government and completely disrespecting the dissident community, you thought that was all just great.  Where was your concern for human rights then?  Nowhere. 

Trump is actually trying to do something that benefits us, the world, the South Koreans, and certainly improve the lives of the North Koreans, and you have nothing but scorn.  Because the wrong party is in power in DC.  It's disgusting.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 06:33:17 PM
Odd them, isn't it, that no one is sneaking INTO Cuba.  Well, perhaps a few Venezuelans who are starving in their shithole.  (By the way, it's estimated 1 Venezuelans fled to Columbia over the past year.  It must be a real head scratcher for you, with everything you could ask for being implemented there).

We're such a racist, evil, uncaring country, no doubt more head scratching by the international left as to why people have been flooding into our country since, well, since the Reagan Revolution.  And yet these same America-haters aren't moving out.  Weird.
Yes. Even Pud himself fled moved here, such a racist, sexist, capitalist, xenophobic, awful, uncaring place. 

I will add that the shithole that is now Venezuela is the largest holder of proven reserves on the planet and they find a way to fuck that up due to leftist politics. Remember how pleased Obama was when Chavez gave him the very anti-American book ""Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent" that blames all problems in South America etc on Europeans and Americans.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

A lot like the alleged Congressional intel report about Russian collusion: The GOP led committee didn't even bother interviewing most of the players in the game, and disregarded anything that was portent to the issue..  ::)

Yet you support Obama politicizing and weaponizing the FBI, CIA, Justice, NSA, etc, and the misuse of the Special Investigator law and his abuse of power.

The Special Prosecutor law requires specific laws that were broken and specific individuals to be investigated.  This isn't even legal, yet you have no problem with it.  The law apparently only goes one way in Washington DC, yet you have no problem with that. 

The only interference into the election was by Obama and his stooges in the above departments and agencies.  The old saying is once more appropriate:  if you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just look to see what they are accusing everyone else of.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Trump is owned. Completely. So is his daughter, and son in law, and most of the cabinet.

And your evidence is what?  The usual nothing?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
Yes. Even Pud himself fled moved here, such a racist, sexist, capitalist, xenophobic, awful, uncaring place. 

I will add that the shithole that is now Venezuela is the largest holder of proven reserves on the planet and they find a way to fuck that up due to leftist politics. Remember how pleased Obama was when Chavez gave him the very anti-American book ""Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent" that blames all problems in South America etc on Europeans and Americans.
Give Pud a break.  At least he moved to the right state. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 14, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
Give Pud a break.  At least he moved to the right state. ;)

True. Hopefully soon it will be 3 States. At least they got in on the ballot. Then there would be all the lawsuits, protests, bitching, etc.  It would take an Act of Congress, even IF the voters approve it and it survives the bitching/lawsuit/protests stage.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

True. Hopefully soon it will be 3 States. At least they got in on the ballot. Then there would be all the lawsuits, protests, bitching, etc.  It would take an Act of Congress, even IF the voters approve it and it survives the bitching/lawsuit/protests stage.

I agree with the concept but have some concerns about 6 liberal senators. Not sure how the demographics are laid out. How many representatives would they end up with?  California as a whole is limited now. Do the total number of representatives go up as well?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Wait, wasn't Starr the special prosecutor on Clinton?

Yes

QuoteWasn't he a Republican, how was that fair?

Mueller codicil...

QuoteStill Trump is comforted that Mueller is  Republican.

You still haven't comprehended the nuance of a "public" statement, have you, dumbass?

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Obama had more illegal immigrants deported

Catch and release...and...catch and return...

You don't think 14 million ended up here with their kiddos on Bush's watch do you?

Fucking shithead. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 06:36:08 PM
And yet he's gotten more done that benefits the country in one year than any of his three predecessors did in their eight years terms, or even combined.  In fact, I'm not seeing any of the major missteps the other three each performed on a regular basis, do you?

At some point you ought to really ask yourself what you're missing, because you're becoming a caricature of yourself.

It's not much of a covert op on his part is it?

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

His hypocrisy is simply astounding in proportion!

QuoteI will add that the shithole that is now Venezuela is the largest holder of proven reserves on the planet and they find a way to fuck that up due to leftist politics. Remember how pleased Obama was when Chavez gave him the very anti-American book ""Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent" that blames all problems in South America etc on Europeans and Americans.

Ooooh really good reference!

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 07:02:06 PM
I agree with the concept but have some concerns about 6 liberal senators. Not sure how the demographics are laid out. How many representatives would they end up with?  California as a whole is limited now. Do the total number of representatives go up as well?
Yeah, on the Senator part. But hopefully at least one of the new states won't be lefties? The State of Jefferson idea was also interesting. I'm not sure why but tv pundits claim Democrats are against because they have such a lock on the State. Nobody is saying, as you mention with the Senators, that they couldn't have a lock on three new States but they fear at least one of them might wake up or at least have some competition.

Metron2267

Count on the biggest gerrymander disaster of the century as the leftards have enough clout to make it so.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
Count on the biggest gerrymander disaster of the century as the leftards have enough clout to make it so.
Supposedly this is what is on the ballot? I'm not sure. Article mentioned that historical lines, like county, city, etc will be considered. In this scenario  there could be a chance of "Southern California" going non-Democrat or at least contestable. But the scheme seems to me to ensure Democrat  majorities. I think they should divide up differently, like most coastal and interior.  I just want them to vote "yes" for the chaos, protests, legal arguments, I doubt Congress would act, or act soon, on it.

Juan

If they do break up, all three will have to apply for statehood. Congress will be able to dictate terms as it did with Utah and polygamy. No more sanctuary cities, for instance.

Jojo

Can we get a poll of the political parties of posters here?

PUD, I just want to say I too usually vote Democrat.  I have been really happy with Obama, the way he made settlements for monies the government owed to tribes for healthcare treaty violations, and settling with descendants of slaves over legitimate grievances.  National health care opened up a lot of jobs.  I especially saw a lot of middle aged people, many women and women of color, peddling the new marketplace.  Of course I benefitted from it and it has saved lives.  I loved how Michelle redesigned the food pyramid to fit on a plate, reducing the perception of how much food is acceptable.

Obama was the first president I ever loved.  I never had much interest in the White House previously.  But, because of his example, I decided to Google the White House and see how the people there live.

Regarding the purchase of White House china, new First Ladies select a China pattern.  But, according to the news article I read, Barbara Bush waited until the last minute before leaving the White House to order her China.  According to the article, this may have been done to spite Michelle.  Michelle mentioned nothing about it but it and handled herself with dignity and grace.  After that awkward situation passed, Michelle chose a beautiful China pattern to do with Hawaii.  White House china sets cost hundreds of thousands of dollars each, and are paid for by a private organization.  Here is a photo of samples of the Obama's china pattern:

Here is a separate, similar link:
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/g2454/history-of-white-house-china/?slide=15

The teal blue is a new addition to a prior collections.  The cups look stackable - very practical.

I wonder if the President and spouse get to choose their own sheets!

Last year the lady Democrats here did some very special volunteer work to help women in need at Christmastime.  They were not lavish, but their quality efforts were loving, and much appreciated.

Sometimes I have come to this thread and cited links and achievements of the previous administration, but it seems to be fruitless, as adults usually already have their minds made up.  So, best wishes in these contentious, potty-mouthed debates over what could be civil civics! 

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 14, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
Can we get a poll of the political parties of posters here?

PUD, I just want to say I too usually vote Democrat.  I have been really happy with Obama, the way he made settlements for monies the government owed to tribes for healthcare treaty violations, and settling with descendants of slaves over legitimate grievances.  National health care opened up a lot of jobs.  I especially saw a lot of middle aged people, many women and women of color, peddling the new marketplace.  Of course I benefitted from it and it has saved lives.  I loved how Michelle redesigned the food pyramid to fit on a plate, reducing the perception of how much food is acceptable.

Obama was the first president I ever loved.  I never had much interest in the White House previously.  But, because of his example, I decided to Google the White House and see how the people there live.

Regarding the purchase of White House china, new First Ladies select a China pattern.  But, according to the news article I read, Barbara Bush waited until the last minute before leaving the White House to order her China.  According to the article, this may have been done to spite Michelle.  Michelle mentioned nothing about it but it and handled herself with dignity and grace.  After that awkward situation passed, Michelle chose a beautiful China pattern to do with Hawaii.  White House china sets cost hundreds of thousands of dollars each, and are paid for by a private organization.  Here is a photo of samples of the Obama's china pattern:

Here is a separate, similar link:
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/g2454/history-of-white-house-china/?slide=15

The teal blue is a new addition to a prior collections.  The cups look stackable - very practical.

Last year the lady Democrats here did some very special volunteer work to help women in need at Christmastime.  They were not lavish, but their quality efforts were loving, and much appreciated.

Sometimes I have come to this thread and cited links and achievements of the previous administration, but it seems to be fruitless, as adults usually already have their minds made up.  So, best wishes in these contentious, potty-mouthed debates.

Fourteen

You should find a more appropriate thread or start a new one for topics like this. What does it have to do with Trump?

p.s. Obama was the worst president ever. Even buying all those votes with all those handouts and Hillary and the demoncrats still lost the election.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
That's you getting your arse kicked again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

The houses of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Windsor have provided five British monarchs to date, including four kings and the present queen, Elizabeth II.

Yeah, and she married a Greek sailor FFS so what does that tell you about the family line?

Asuka Langley

Obama is a nigger faggot but he hates jews and the porch monkey sold me a shitload of guns so he will forever be /my nigga/. He will not be welcome in the ethnostate and will be deported once the final solution is implemented tho.

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

I don't like the proposed geographical boundaries of the split.  LA and some of the coastal counties as one is a good idea but really need San Franfreako included in that particular state.  I know the Jeffersonian conservatives in Northern California don't want to be stuck with those freaks.  I wouldn't vote yes on this particular initiative.