• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Sixty Day Cycle Divination Room

Started by Camazotz Automat, May 21, 2012, 04:27:22 PM

Welcome to the Sixty Day Cycle Divination Room.  What do you "know" will happen within the next sixty days? Will you go on the record? And how did you arrive at your insight?

Death, politics, the economy, personal conquest.  Just about anything is fair game except presidential mortality, which Art always discouraged because the MIB will come knocking.

Inevitably, crow ingestion will ensue due to the small time window, but it is crucial that we discover the most gifted clairvoyant of this forum. (so we can burn them at the stake.)

I will go first. (and thus fail first)

Within sixty days, someone from Fleetwood Mac (TUSK era specifically) will be joining Barry Gibb and Donna Summer.

I used various systems of divination:

I was playing around with a tarot deck and the 8 of 8 track tapes came up in culmination while using a Monster In My Pocket Ganesha figure as a three dimensional significator.

The Ouija board spelled out S U K T.

I read the entrails of a sacrificed Pioneer 8-Track tape deck which had recently eaten a "Hits of the 70s & 80s" tape. 

Shots of George Dickel with RC Cola chasers.

recap:

Fleetwood Mac celebrity death.

tools recap:

1) Tarot Deck
2) M.I.M.P. figure
3) Ouija Board
4) Tape Deck
5) Whiskey

[attachimg=1]

BobGrau

Strangely enough, I've noted several synchronicitys recently regarding TUSK. Also lactation.

I'll leave it to the experts to debate the meaning of all this.