• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Man Claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

Started by robertkawasaki, May 10, 2012, 03:08:44 AM

I was hoping a coast2coast listener could help fill me in with some information regarding either this man, or his story and what exactly it means. I need someone to shed some light for me, thanks.

Interview with Elohim Abductee Ashwin Farinacci

Oversoul

I have reservations over the man's story and his message.   :(    I've heard many similar episodes and cliche messages going around New Age movements and circles for many, many years now.  Sorry, but it does not sound like a true mystical experience (perhaps an OBE at the psychic level or a religiously influenced vision, but not mystical in the classic transcendental sense of the term), nor does the message appear to be based on a "pure nondualist mysticism" or an authentic spirituality rooted in transcendental oneness.  His exposition and sharing in the video does not project credibility.  It borders on being a hoax, at worst,  :(  or a pseudo-mysticism, at best.   :)

Frys Girl

This guy smells like a bullsh*t artist. "I spoke on various message forums and people encouraged me to come forward." He's cute, but he's full of it. Anyone who uses the word "entities" has been in the paranormal loop too long...... he just wants to get his foot in the Coast to Coast to Hoax AM guest circuit. Rent is due!

b_dubb

Does anyone have any more videos of him? Regardless i found him extremely interesting to listen too

Morgus

Email info to Noory on this guy immediately.
He sounds like a perfect c2c quacker guest that Noory would love to have on. ;)

Maybe you should take the liberty of doing that, i have no contact with noory lol

Quote from: Morgus on May 10, 2012, 01:03:49 PM
Email info to Noory on this guy immediately.
He sounds like a perfect c2c quacker guest that Noory would love to have on. ;)

He'd be more fun with Wells

Oversoul

Quote from: robertkawasaki on May 11, 2012, 01:08:02 AM
Both, but norry diggs deeper

Noory digs deeper?   :o   I swear the toilet bowl in my bathroom seems to go far deeper than any investigation by Noory I've heard on C2C.   ;D

looks like a new video has been released for those who are interested...worth checking out in my opinion

Interview with Elohim Contactee Ashwin Farinacci Part 2 [NEW 2012]