• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Freyja

Quote from: Art Bell on December 16, 2015, 07:56:49 PM
This person may never be caught unless I catch him and hold him at gunpoint till the cops get here, or I think far less likely one of the random Police patrols gets him. I have chewed this over from a million angles and it still comes down to most likely a crazy person because you have got to be crazy to fire shots at the end of a dead end road.

I will say I reacted emotionally when my Wife said she had had enough but that's life I guess and of course I miss it. I could have said I would just take a break till we get this resolved but I said what I said and you can't take words back.

I have said that if time passes without incident I might do a show every now and then to give Heather a night off but will do so unannounced.

I am going to remain a Bell Gabber.

Art

:(  :(  :(

Faustina

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 16, 2015, 07:42:58 PM
Ha, you were worried about BellGab dying.  ;D

It's going to be okay BellGab. You're addicted now. We create our own drama when there's none around.

When all else fails, there's always the GNS thread to divert one.  Trouble is, one actually has to listen to c2c for new material.

zeebo

That's cool of Art to check in, and remain a bellgabber in spite of all the recent fallout here.  And I respect him alot for his candor on things.  I do hope they catch this knucklehead, and Art & family can remain safe and relatively stress-free. 

I'm sad to say though that my earlier enthusiasm has transitioned into a kind of numb indifference at this point.  If Art pops up on the air sometime, great, I'm sure I'll listen.  But I'm so over any hype/speculation/rumors about possible future developments.   

In any case thanks for all the great shows Art, including the last several months. 

Element 115

I just came up with an awesome idea. We would use Art's Tarts to distract the SOB stalker headcase, then jump the SOB and dart the punk. Once he's out from the tranquilizer, we'll get Nye County Sheriff on the horn. I reckon this would work fine.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2015, 09:20:25 PM
That's cool of Art to check in, and remain a bellgabber in spite of all the recent fallout here.  And I respect him alot for his candor on things.  I do hope they catch this knucklehead, and Art & family can remain safe and relatively stress-free. 

I'm sad to say though that my earlier enthusiasm has transitioned into a kind of numb indifference at this point.  If Art pops up on the air sometime, great, I'm sure I'll listen.  But I'm so over any hype/speculation/rumors about possible future developments.   

In any case thanks for all the great shows Art, including the last several months.

+1

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 03:29:00 PM
It's just amazing to me that the people in here bitching the loudest didn't even listen to the show.

Maybe they didn't listen because they got fed up with Art's garbage earlier than others, but still want to comment on his latest.

phrodo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
Maybe they didn't listen because they got fed up with Art's garbage earlier than others, but still want to comment on his latest.

Oh just fuck off Paper boy. You suck shit. I'm tired of you slamming Art when you are not even a fan - why are you even posting here? Go suck Dave's dick.

Dateline

My take is that I am emotionally worn about the drama.  Also, I don't think that Heather can adequately carry the show, so there may be no show for Art to return to.  I may be wrong, but I'm not listening.

I enjoy Art, and appreciate that he is remaining a member and also thank him for the recent shows.

cosmic hobo

Art if you do come back randomly how much notice will we get? I understand you not wanting to give the stalker any notice but it's kind of a waste for a talent like you to play to an empty stadium. I just couldn't justify keeping the sub active on the off chance you did return for a night here or there. Godspeed and enjoy your family and keep em safe. You on air presence will be missed. The drama surrounding you not so much.

popple

Quote from: nika01 on December 16, 2015, 08:29:06 PM
I fail to understand how night vision, video cameras, and AR-15's couldnt have resolved this.

Operation Desert Midnight. WE CAN GET THIS DONE!  8)

Freyja

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2015, 09:20:25 PM

+1

So very, very sad that it is over...and that it ended this way...again.

Thank you for all the great times and memories Art. May the force be with you and yours always.

I was all in for "wanna take a ride" and I've done this latest one with you, one time too many...there won't be a next time for me. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on December 16, 2015, 09:29:01 PM
..there may be no show for Art to return to...
This.  If Art doesn't step up and plan to be on some shows on a semi-regular basis, it's over for MITD with the current set up.

nika01

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:27:15 PM
Oh just fuck off Paper boy. You suck shit. I'm tired of you slamming Art when you are not even a fan - why are you even posting here? Go suck Dave's dick.
I think I love you

phrodo

Quote from: cosmic hobo on December 16, 2015, 09:34:08 PM
Art if you do come back randomly how much notice will we get? I understand you not wanting to give the stalker any notice but it's kind of a waste for a talent like you to play to an empty stadium. I just couldn't justify keeping the sub active on the off chance you did return for a night here or there. Godspeed and enjoy your family and keep em safe. You on air presence will be missed. The drama surrounding you not so much.

Because your $5 would be better spent on a 6pack or a BigMac meal. Nice fan.  ::)

phrodo

Quote from: Freyja on December 16, 2015, 09:35:45 PM
+1

So very, very sad that it is over...and that it ended this way...again.

Thank you for all the great times and memories Art. May the force be with you and yours always.

I was all in for "wanna take a ride" and I've done this latest one with you, one time too many...there won't be a next time for me.

Then just go away and quit polluting this Art Bell FAN forum with your negativity. Bitch. Please. And good riddance. Bitch.

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:44:30 PM
Then just go away and quit polluting this Art Bell FAN forum with your negativity. Bitch. Please. And good riddance. Bitch.

I can honestly say the irony of your comments are lost on you.

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

Maybe you're right.

You da man, Art!

nika01

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 16, 2015, 09:47:18 PM

Its just tough love.

Quote from: nika01 on December 16, 2015, 09:41:27 PM
I think I love you

But I want to know for sure...

WILD THING!

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 16, 2015, 09:47:18 PM

The irony of your idiocy is lost .. honestly. Newb. You can go as quickly as you came. Thanks.

phrodo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2015, 09:48:20 PM
Maybe you're right.

You da man, Art!

You were a LOT more entertaining and (seemed to be) marginally creative with your doodles about Dave and Tommy. Maybe go back to the drawing board?

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:49:04 PM
The irony of your idiocy is lost .. honestly. Newb. You can go as quickly as you came. Thanks.

I just came In my pants. I'm gay for you now. So very, very gay. But, not too gay... kisses

phrodo

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 09:52:03 PM
I just came In my pants. I'm gay for you now. So very, very gay. But, not too gay... kisses

Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.   

Donald Noory

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

+1

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:56:12 PM
Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.

Your power level autism is showing.

Donald Noory

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:52:01 PM
You were a LOT more entertaining and (seemed to be) marginally creative with your doodles about Dave and Tommy. Maybe go back to the drawing board?

Donald Noory

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:49:04 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:44:30 PM

cosmic hobo

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:42:41 PM
Because your $5 would be better spent on a 6pack or a BigMac meal. Nice fan.  ::)

Are you kidding me? I'm on a very fixed income. I have a kid who needs a variety of medications and the prices fluctuate and some of them aren't covered. You seriously want me to piss my money down the toilet on the off chance Art may come back. I'm a huge fan and was one of the first to subscribe this time around. That money was for Art not for anyone else. Who the fuck made you the arbiter of what makes someone a fan. For how many years will you piss your money down the toilet waiting for a return. Oh I forgot I was talking to a superfan.