• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

BREAKING NEWS
George has just announced he will be at Starbucks tomorrow !

*will there be adolescent busty blonde girls there ?
with the medication George has scored...will he "twitch" or
experience his first erection in 26 years and pass out ?

I guess we will have to wait to find out ....
(wishing I could be there...)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 21, 2017, 11:08:42 PM
BREAKING NEWS
George has just announced he will be at Starbucks tomorrow !

*will there be adolescent busty blonde girls there ?
with the medication George has scored...will he "twitch" or
experience his first erection in 26 years and pass out ?

I guess we will have to wait to find out ....
(wishing I could be there...)

Latest rumor on the street corner is that George Senda twitches every time he reads posts by brig.
So I think his erections are safe as long as brig is posting here. kek

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 11:47:04 PM
Latest rumor on the street corner is that George Senda twitches every time he reads posts by brig.
So I think his erections are safe as long as brig is posting here. kek

Rumors posted on bellgab make MV money.  It's all good.  Keep em coming, as long as you have the time!  :)

With all your multitude of names, you are easily MV's greatest money maker!

Praise MV!

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:21:52 PM
Fuck! Ok lets fuck boys, then pull it.

Easy for you to say laying lazy on your back,   ~desu

Advertising on Senda's channel has resulted in one more sale so far.

Unfortunatly I do not know how to tell what was sold yet.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 21, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

I know.
Your soul was sold to the Satan.

Lilith

Thats GREAT!!!  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:05:27 AM
Thats GREAT!!!  ;D

GREAT!!! what ?? that it was one fucking miserable sale, or that she is so stupid to tell what was sold ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:11:13 AM
Years ago.

I got a case of Otter Pops for it.

and a case of a massive aggressive brain cancer.
maybe you just don't know that yet.   ~desu

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

Trying to shame people on bellgab is like,

Well,

Never mind.

I'd rather just sit back and watch.

;D

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

Well, when you buy brain cancer at Costco you can only buy a massive case.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
Well, when you buy brain cancer at Costco you can only buy a massive case.

I wonder if Senda plans a live video show for later?  He usually lets us know ahead of time.

Now that Falkie is retired, shouldn't he be kicked off SSDI and the other handouts related to that, and switch over to Social Security and any other retirement plans he has?

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:28:00 AM
I wonder if Senda plans a live video show for later?  He usually lets us know ahead of time.

He said he is going to do a video about his tin foil hat.

In the comments of a phone call video he says that he does not want a cut of the sales.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 12:46:00 AM
Now that Falkie is retired, shouldn't he be kicked off SSDI and the other handouts related to that, and switch over to Social Security and any other retirement plans he has?

Yeah, I think his Retirement Social Security should have kicked in at age 65, but I think he is on Suplimental Social Security (SSI) Disability because for some reason, he did not qualify for regular Social Security Disability instead of Suplimental Social Security Disability.  I have an old friend who lives in my building, who has been collecting Suplimental Social Security for about 20 years, because she worked "under the table" all her life.  Personally, I don't think it's right, and I don't think there was ever intended to be "Suplimental" Social Security, but it's not up to me, and I realize it's none of my business.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:53:02 AM
Yeah, I think his Retirement Social Security should have kicked in at age 65, but I think he is on Suplimental Social Security (SSI) Disability because for some reason, he did not qualify for regular Social Security Disability instead of Suplimental Social Security Disability.  I have an old friend who lives in my building, who has been collecting Suplimental Social Security for about 20 years, because she worked "under the table" all her life.  Personally, I don't think it's right, and I don't think there was ever intended to be "Suplimental" Social Security, but it's not up to me, and I realize it's none of my business.

so why you are gossiping about Her here?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:46:29 AM
He said he is going to do a video about his tin foil hat.

In the comments of a phone call video he says that he does not want a cut of the sales.

He did a video where he put some of his Reflectix under his baseball cap to see if it keeps him cool.  LOL's.  I wonder if he meant that one.

I'm glad he realizes we want to be able to make and purchase fan items, and that the profits are negligible.  I think most of his "yelling and complaining" about us is just meant to be entertainment most of the time.

The tracking for my mugs says the one with my parents pics on it should be here tomorrow, and the Senda one should be here Monday.

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:57:16 AM

I made it all up to make MV money, like you do.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:57:16 AM

Sorry, maybe that was not really gossiping, maybe that was just a very subtle snitching :(

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:01:31 AM
Sorry, maybe that was not really gossiping, maybe that was just a very subtle snitching :(

You're not very good at this are you?  That's all right.  Practice, you'll improve.  ;)

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:53:02 AM

As taxpayers, it's all our businesses.  She should be reported and prosecuted for fraud and tax evasion.

My point is he was said to be disabled and not able to work.  Well, he's retired now so doesn't it follow that he shouldn't get handouts meant to cover those unable to work?  Shouldn't that end at ''retirement'', and retirement handouts for the poor and shiftless kick in instead?  Or once a person finds some phony judge to declare him ''disabled'' that's it for life?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 01:07:04 AM
As taxpayers, it's all our businesses.  She should be reported and prosecuted for fraud.

My point is he was said to be disabled and not able to work.  Well, he's retired now so doesn't it follow that he shouldn't get handouts meant to cover those unable to work?  Shouldn't that end at ''retirement'', and retirement handouts for the poor and shiftless kick in instead?  Or once a person finds some phony judge to declare him ''disabled'' that's it for life?

She was reported, but without any paycheck records, there's no proof.  As I understand it, they can't prove that she got paid "under the table".  They can't even prove she worked all her life.

You have to have worked at least 10 years on the books, and earned a certain minimum to qualify for regular Social Security, and/or regular Social Security Disability.  Otherwise you get Suplimental Social Security and Suplimental Social Security Disability.  I don't know when the "suplimental" aspect of Social Security was created, but I don't think it was ever intended to cover people who had not paid for it out of their paychecks.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:03:42 AM
You're not very good at this are you?  That's all right.  Practice, you'll improve.  ;)

yes I'm not good at English grammar, but you are excellent at subtle snitching on your neighbors,
neighbors in your building that might take care of you when you are sick or dying needing a cup of refreshing water.

in your spare time google word: shame 

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
She was reported, but without any paycheck records, there's no proof.  As I understand it, they can't prove that she got paid "under the table".  They can't even prove she worked all her life.

Why you did it?
you have no compassion at all, how sad :(
do you really think that she got filthy rich on that, or you was just simply evil jealous?

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:14:37 AM
yes I'm not good at English grammar, but you are excellent at subtle snitching on your neighbors,
neighbors in your building that might take care of you when you are sick or dying needing a cup of refreshing water.

in your spare time google word: shame

Are you trying to shame a bellgabber again?

bwahahahahaha

Maybe you won't be able to get better at this with practice after all.

But keep trying.

Every post helps make MV money.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:18:29 AM
Why you did it?
you have no compassion at all, how sad :(
do you really think that she got filthy rich on that, or you was just simply evil jealous?

Who said I did it?

Practice grasshopper.  You need much practice.  :)

Please Post Often!

Practice, practice, practice!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:20:09 AM
Who said I did it?

Practice grasshopper.  You need much practice.  :)

Of course you did.
It's your nature.
It's your zodiac sign.
Father of your children knows best why you are the way you are.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:58:19 AM
He did a video where he put some of his Reflectix under his baseball cap to see if it keeps him cool.  LOL's.  I wonder if he meant that one.

I'm glad he realizes we want to be able to make and purchase fan items, and that the profits are negligible.  I think most of his "yelling and complaining" about us is just meant to be entertainment most of the time.

The tracking for my mugs says the one with my parents pics on it should be here tomorrow, and the Senda one should be here Monday.

He did another video showing off what he bought at Food Max. In it he talked about doing a video about how the reflectix hat worked.

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:23:57 AM
Of course you did.
It's your nature.
It's your zodiac sign.
Father of your children knows best why you are the way you are.

I'll give you this much,

1. You're very entertaining (although I won't tell you why, I wouldn't want to hurt your feeiings, seeing as you are such a kind, thoughtful and empathetic person)

2. You're making MV a lot of money with all your accounts.  Probably more than all the rest of us put together,
    which means you are using your time wisely.