• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

8ch.net censorship. Invite anon refugees here to bellchan

Started by DanTSX, August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 19, 2019, 02:29:00 AM
Hey, Doc.  I hope and pray something especially wonderful happens for you within the next 24 hours starting now.  You won't need to tell me.  I'll know.  Be happy, my friend. ;) ;D

This is the very sort of passive aggression that makes people wish they'd see your name on the news in association with a bus fire.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 02:49:04 AM
This is the very sort of passive aggression that makes people wish they'd see your name on the news in association with a bus fire.
Is the Dickdr inside the bus?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 19, 2019, 09:17:53 PM
Is the Dickdr inside the bus?

I think that maybe you’re as mean as Anthony. It seems right that he should be trolling you. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2019, 10:31:52 PM
I think that maybe you’re as mean as Anthony. It seems right that he should be trolling you. :D
This must be the kinder, gentler, Dickdr.  Maybe, just maybe we can reach an accord.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZRAA on August 20, 2019, 01:51:53 AM
Is it a Shortbus?

No, that bus carries the Johns that your whore of a mother will service for nickels.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 20, 2019, 01:18:48 AM
This must be the kinder, gentler, Dickdr.  Maybe, just maybe we can reach an accord.

Sure, just admit you’ve been wrong about everything up to now and we’re all good. :)

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 20, 2019, 01:18:48 AM

Is he really a urologist?

Can he cut my suspensorary ligament ?

I’d like just a tad more dangle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on August 20, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

I can’t work with the microscopic. It’s too advanced for me.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2019, 01:11:36 PM
No, that bus carries the Johns that your whore of a mother will service for nickels.

Hey Dick Doc, remember when your Mom came home with400.05?  I asked who gave her the nickel.  She said, "All of them."  Yeah, you're trying to steal my thunder.
And it was funnier when I said it.
Phaggot Troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on August 20, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

No, that's his cover.  He makes you lie  back and puts your knees back.  He covers this with a towel so you can't see what he is doing.  Then he attaches a 'suction' device to your cock trying to pull out the 'excess proteins' that your body produces.  The device goes up and down and all around and gives the occasional scrape.   Amazingly like teeth scraping your cock. 
And then he pays you.

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2019, 02:04:08 AM
No, that's his cover.  He makes you lie  back and puts your knees back.  He covers this with a towel so you can't see what he is doing.  Then he attaches a 'suction' device to your cock trying to pull out the 'excess proteins' that your body produces.  The device goes up and down and all around and gives the occasional scrape.   Amazingly like teeth scraping your cock. 
And then he pays you.

Gross

Dr. MD MD

And then he pays you.

Why not just go all caps?

Faggot  ::)

MV/Liberace!

And then he pays you.

D+

Catsmile

And then he pays you.
Quote from: Liberace! on August 21, 2019, 11:55:25 AM
D+

# Fake News Flash!!
#LeeGavePaladin1991TheD+  &===D~~
#PassItOn!!
#TrueStory! 

Quote from: Catsmile on August 21, 2019, 05:14:08 PM
# Fake News Flash!!
#LeeGavePaladin1991TheD+  &===D~~
#PassItOn!!
#TrueStory!

LMFAO

[attachment=1]

pate

Digital Pig Snuggler founded 8chan?  And is now being sued in Manilla for cyber-something-or-another?  And is hiding in 'Murica somewhere so he doesn't have to face the music?  I find the irony of this whole thing amusing.

Maybe that's not DPS after all, but the whole story sort of made me remember that jackwagon...

I wonder how his lawsuit against Dr. Md Md, Lee!, bellgab, et al is proceeding over there in the 'peens?

-p