• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 11, 2018, 11:18:07 PM
Seems like you're right, although I do see how someone could think otherwise.

It has elements of dolmens like standing stones
but yeah not technically a dolmen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Queenie on May 11, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Gravity, Tizzy and I are fairly new here. We think you are talking about White Crow. We can't figure (him or her) out. I think he is a woman, Tizzy thinks he is man.

Do you know the date of the Gabcast that White Crow asked Heather for her picture.?   

It might be this one. But if Heather is not a cohost, then I grabbed the wrong one.

In any case, it was before July, 2015. And it was one that Heather was cohost on. This one is worth listening to just hecause of the Australian opera singer from Perth.

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2270

dsz

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 11, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
Don't think so. Header abandoned MITD by refusing to go to work. Kieth kept the program on the air without interruption. That's the facts. If you abandon anything, you give it up.

What if she forges has in writing from Art that he wanted the show's name to belong to her?

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
On Heather's FB page:

Steven Broderson:  So is there two mitd

Heather Wade:  No. There's only one and when I get back on the air that will be crystal clear.

She'a living up to her witch moniker.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Zenman on May 11, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
btw, has anybody said fake Jaz tonight? Just wondering.

Impossible. Heather Wade is post op Jazmunda.

The rabbit hole is deeper than you could possibly imagine.

dsz

On Heather's FB page:

Heather Wade:  No. There's only one and when I get back on the air that will be crystal clear.

Either that's more cockiness... or she has a secret... in the desert.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 11, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
Just as I was thinking a couple nights ago. He's not in the desert. He didn't want to even do the show at midnight.

As to trademarks, I'm sure if someone else whose legal name is Rush Limbaugh wanted to do a show and call it the Rush Limbaugh show I don't see how Premier/EIB would have a case. Tip for Heather: change your legal middle name to "midnight in the desert".

Films and bands duplicate names. They just generally try not to in order to avoid confusion.

I think you can argue Heather has as strong a case as Keith.

Except she had a signed contract with a noncompete agreement.  Up to Keith in what he chooses to enforce. She already read her termination letter on the air that instructed her not to use the name so she cannot claim ignorance.

Queenie

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
It might be this one. But if Heather is not a cohost, then I grabbed the wrong one.

In any case, it was before July, 2015. And it was one that Heather was cohost on. This one is worth listening to just hecause of the Australian opera singer from Perth.

Thank you Gravity! we will listen.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on May 11, 2018, 11:11:32 PM
LOL...best night ever... ;D

If there was a WOTR anywhere on chat or Twitter tonight, I want everybody to know it was not me and that I am very upset as well...  >:(

Royal615

I see a bad moon a-rising, I see trouble on the way, I see earthquakes and "lightin", I see bad times today. -Just saying-. 8)

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
Except she had a signed contract with a noncompete agreement.  Up to Keith in what he chooses to enforce. She already read her termination letter on the air that instructed her not to use the name so she cannot claim ignorance.
But Art's ghost told her though the ouji board (and Lasha's star reading) that it would be OK because she is the legacy.

Edit- I thought she did not believe in magic anymore.

zeebo

On Heather's FB page:

Definitely need to split the threads.  I don't want to miss these gems.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on May 11, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
If there was a WOTR anywhere on chat or Twitter tonight, I want everybody to know it was not me and that I am very upset as well...  >:(

It's all good...in the name of fun. MV2 (Michael Vara), I feel, is going to be the best antagonist in this current season.

dsz

Quote from: WOTR on May 11, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
But Art's ghost told her though the ouji board (and Lasha's star reading) that it would be OK because she is the legacy.

And I guarantee you she could find a court in California that would uphold that just like all the other screwy ass stuff they do.

pate

She waz hawter than a melted Heath-bar, mm.  I recoonex, delich...  T'was not Jaz's fiend but someonelsa's pal, SaucyROss?> 

Not Shore...

chefist

Quote from: WinWinS on May 11, 2018, 11:27:48 PM
Why HELLO Everyone!

Good evening...Heather Wade says that there is only ONE MITD...and that will be made clear on Monday night when she returns to podcasting...

Any comment?  ;)

pate

yoursongs

Quote from: WinWinS on May 11, 2018, 11:27:48 PM
Why HELLO Everyone!

Hi, Dave broadcasts from Minnesota, correct......I live in Iowa and am also a VK fan    skol

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 11, 2018, 11:14:42 PM
Stonehenge is not a dolmen.
Not their best stuff t but still these Norskies are funny on it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg

El Chorro

Love this guest. Kudos to Dave for talking him out of the traffic and holding him over.

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 11, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
What if she forges has in writing from Art that he wanted the show's name to belong to her?
Similar to what I said to Karen, Art wasn't the boss and may not have had the right to promise anything.  Keith owns DMDN and there's surely a lot of details in terms of who does what and who owns what.  Maybe Art did 'own' it but then failed to perform and ownership reverted... 

Ultimately, unless in writing no agreement hands over ownership of something to an employee instead of the producer unless that employee is family.  Heather has contradicted herself enough publicly that she could not appear on the stand in any trial without getting a new hole ripped.

Nobody

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 11, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
Well now that you mention it, my home phone is a rotary

Not a "candlestick" model, surely?  ???

K_Dubb

Haha I remember that!  Gives me an excuse to rerun

A fair young soprano from Perth
Lamented her burgeoning girth.
When singing Walküre, she tried
Hard to endure, but cried
"Yo ho to hey!" and gave birth.

sydtron

This bumper music is growing on me.
One of them kind of reminds me of Eminance Front