• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

I'm Team Schrader!!

#SchraderForLife

Jackstar

I suppose if I am going to continue to participate in this thread, I should listen to Schrader's show even once.

What's his take on Building 7? Hyperlinks preferred.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 01:11:53 AM
I suppose if I am going to continue to participate in this thread, I should listen to Schrader's show even once.

What's his take on Building 7? Hyperlinks preferred.

I'm not listening, but I think he is friends with Maxine Waters.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on October 25, 2018, 02:06:14 AM
I think he is friends with Maxine Waters.

What do they do together? Pinochle? Dominos? Dinner and a movie? Inconceivable.

Lilith

How was the show last night?

Sorry, I fell asleep and missed it!

TidePods Dave!

Lilith

I might try to catch this tonight, I like Templar Stuff.

Lilith

I just have to do this, even tho I just posted Heathers guest for tonight in her thread.  The guy that's going to be on Heathers show tonight, is the same guy that was on the Bartcast just this past Saturday LOLOLOL

Lilith

Dear Dave,

Could we please have the address for the Bothell House?  A friend would like to take a trip there to take some pictures for me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

Vile things behind closed doors.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

They push back on them and let them know they’re not welcome.

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
I just have to do this, even tho I just posted Heathers guest for tonight in her thread.  The guy that's going to be on Heathers show tonight, is the same guy that was on the Bartcast just this past Saturday LOLOLOL

lool

The Ghost Adventures episode on this was fucking bizarre, nothing happened apart from a mentally ill girlfriend showing up.

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
lool

The Ghost Adventures episode on this was fucking bizarre, nothing happened apart from a mentally ill girlfriend showing up.

this fellow needs to be wearing a portable CPAP at all times. too much gasping for air.

Lilith

lool

I was kind of shocked Heathers producer would arrange this.  LOL

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x64s4kk

Found it if anyone's morbidly curious, you can see Chad Bagans get spooked by the girlfriend in the first minute, lol.

lool

You can thank Dave for that show.  He scouted it out and then participated in the episode.  He thinks Keith Linder is a fraud though.  I disagree.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
You can thank Dave for that show.  He scouted it out and then participated in the episode.  He thinks Keith Linder is a fraud though.  I disagree.

The alleged activity is so over the top, so cartoonish, it's hard to buy. If he's not in on it, his lady friend is getting buckwild behind his back, which would be equally compelling imo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
The alleged activity is so over the top, so cartoonish, it's hard to buy. If he's not in on it, his lady friend is getting buckwild behind his back, which would be equally compelling imo.

;D

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Found it if anyone's morbidly curious, you can see Chad Bagans get spooked by the girlfriend in the first minute, lol.

OMG!!!   ;D

Thanks!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Gonna watch for the lolz.

Lilith

I'm gonna listen to this for at least a while... see if it's good.

I like this topic, so we shall see.

VC

This guest is literally low on oxygen and is not breathing or speaking well. He really seems tired-out. Maybe was a longtime smoker? But seems in poor health.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 25, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
This guest is literally low on oxygen and is not breathing or speaking well.

Call in, and tell him about http://www.apex-water.com/. Should be fun. Might even help.

Who is this host? Doesn't sound like Schrader. Then again, I don't remember ever tuning in, so maybe this is just his jam.

VC

I think the host is Spooky Tim???

The guest should have a least gotten high on caffeine. Its slurred speech tinged with exhaustion and lack of oxygen.

Jackstar

Oh! I've heard of Spooky Tim!

He doesn't seem so bad. What's he doing on a network run by gatekeeping spoo... oh, I get it. Clever.

Jackstar

Also, this guest sounds exactly--I'm using the word exactly--like Jon Rappoport.

Jackstar

This guest is legit. I hope he lives long enough to finish.

WildCard

Quote from: VC on October 25, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
This guest is literally low on oxygen and is not breathing or speaking well. He really seems tired-out. Maybe was a longtime smoker? But seems in poor health.

you make not like it, but this is what long-form radio looks like.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
Oh! I've heard of Spooky Tim!

He doesn't seem so bad. What's he doing on a network run by gatekeeping spoo... oh, I get it. Clever.
Some dip-shit cued the intro-music over their conversation... not the sharpest pencil-head tonight.

It was hard to focus on the conversation, because this guy was so exhausted and slurred his speech.