• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jerry on March 05, 2015, 06:24:03 PM
Uses East of... and West of the Rockies too...

AND he calls the show After Dark?

Eww.

wr250

the davebots are at it again
[attachimg=1]

pyewacket

Midnight Chills with Art Bell

Needle woman

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on March 05, 2015, 06:33:33 PM
Into the Night with Art Bell
Into the Shadows with Art Bell
[/quote

Into the Night with Art Bell......I like this!

Needle woman

Quote from: pyewacket on March 05, 2015, 06:51:56 PM
Midnight Chills with Art Bell

Bouncing off of your idea, how about Midnight Chill with Art Bell?

bateman

How about Midnight Chili? A late night cooking show with Art Bell.

Quote from: bateman on March 05, 2015, 06:42:20 PM
We could all guess what equipment he'll use in the new studio.

http://bswusa.com/

Ooh, I wonder if it'll be a Wheatstone console!

I wonder if he'll be broadcasting in JP Mucklestones.

pyewacket

Quote from: Needle woman on March 05, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Bouncing off of your idea, how about Midnight Chill with Art Bell?

I like it! :) Something about it makes me think of all those great old shows about hauntings and scary stories.

bateman

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on March 05, 2015, 07:00:01 PM
I wonder if he'll be broadcasting in JP Mucklestones.

I'm sure we can send him a pair.

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on March 05, 2015, 06:58:36 PM
How about Midnight Chili? A late night cooking show with Art Bell.

Gastronomy with Art Bell

FortRock

IT IS I THE MASTER OF THE CHEER FOR THE "DESERT OF THE SEA"!
I AM THRILLED AS HEAD OF ART'S SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY, THAT BACK OR NO BACK, MUSIC OR NO MUSIC, THE MOST POWERFUL VOICE IN RADIO IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS RETURN! HOLD ON, AND WE WILL HAVE THAT 8 HOUR BROADCAST WITH RICHARD C. HOAGLAND THAT ART PROMISED! GUEST HOSTED THOUGH BY YETI THE CAT! GEORGE NOORY IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS FINAL DIVE INTO A TUB OF TUMERIC WHILE UNVACCINATED (FOR RABIES OR DYSTEMPER OF COURSE). THE SCORPION ARMIES ARE PRACTICING IN WINNEMUCCA, NEVADA (WE LOVE BASQUE DINING HALL FOOD!), THEN MOVING SOUTH TO LAY OUR NEEDLES IN GEORGE NOORY IN EARNEST! TAKE CARE OF THAT BACK ART, AND WE'RE READY FOR ALL OF THE WONDERS THAT POOR OLE' GEORGE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPUTE THROUGH HIS TUMERIC SHRUNK BRAIN CELLS! ALL HAIL ART!

Needle woman

Quote from: pyewacket on March 05, 2015, 07:02:49 PM
I like it! :) Something about it makes me think of all those great old shows about hauntings and scary stories.

Oh, yeah!  I was coming from a kick back and enjoy place, but you have a good point.

wr250

Quote from: FortRock on March 05, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
I AM THRILLED AS HEAD OF ART'S SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY, THAT BACK OR NO BACK, MUSIC OR NO MUSIC, THE MOST POWERFUL VOICE IN RADIO IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS RETURN! HOLD ON, AND WE WILL HAVE THAT 8 HOUR BROADCAST WITH RICHARD C. HOAGLAND THAT ART PROMISED! GUEST HOSTED THOUGH BY YETI THE CAT! GEORGE NOORY IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS FINAL DIVE INTO A TUB OF TUMERIC WHILE UNVACCINATED (FOR RABIES OR DYSTEMPER OF COURSE). THE SCORPION ARMIES ARE PRACTICING IN WINNEMUCCA, NEVADA (WE LOVE BASQUE DINING HALL FOOD!), THEN MOVING SOUTH TO LAY OUR NEEDLES IN GEORGE NOORY IN EARNEST! TAKE CARE OF THAT BACK ART, AND WE'RE READY FOR ALL OF THE WONDERS THAT POOR OLE' GEORGE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPUTE THROUGH HIS TUMERIC SHRUNK BRAIN CELLS! ALL HAIL ART!

i knew this thread was missing something.

bateman

Fort Rock, have you met Falkie?

puddintame

How about:

Oasis (with Art Bell)

Dictionary definition:  something serving as a refuge, relief, or pleasant change from what is usual, annoying, difficult, etc.

jerry

WELCOME BACK FR!!!! :o

For some reason--could be wrong--I always thought Art used a different version of the CHASE compared to the version currently in use..

Art_s Farts

Now all we need is Casio and the band will back together

heater

proof that god answers prayer's

GO SCORPION ARMY GO!!!

SnapT

Quote from: bateman on March 05, 2015, 07:11:47 PM
Fort Rock, have you met Falkie?
I want a Falkie / Fort Rock crossover video.  Like Superman teaming up with Batman.

Art Bell

Ok, let's clear something up, I just checked with somebody who knows and "they" do own all my old shows including the ones done before the sale. However they do NOT own Dark Matter shows, so I have no idea where they came up with that. Plus I would like to stress as strongly as possible that since my dear Mother passed I own all my own baby pictures and you can damn well keep your over reaching hand off them.

Art

Heather Wade

Good to see you, man.  Please explain the Scorpion Army.  We have several new members.   ;D 8) ???

sydtron

HOOOOOOOLEEEEEY. SHIIIIIT! 

Attention all ships at sea.    Red team go! The moose flies south at midnight. I repeat. ... The dirt star has been tounge punched.

Catsmile

Who owns Dreamland, Art?
Er... The Dreamland shows you did, not the current show.

Needle woman

Quote from: puddintame on March 05, 2015, 07:12:37 PM
How about:

Oasis (with Art Bell)

Dictionary definition:  something serving as a refuge, relief, or pleasant change from what is usual, annoying, difficult, etc.

I like this, too.  That's how I feel when listening to Art.  The music starts, sigh of relief, Art's here!

Needle woman

Hi Art, just want to let you know I always enjoyed you sharing a little about your family, such as when your Geo was being "redesigned", I had a new teen driver in my home, too, you cracked me up. My older car had a little redesign work done to it just after yours.  Please keep sharing about your cats, it was entertaining.

onan

Where is the torrent for Bell baby pictures?