• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heard a Rumor......

Started by workingindreamland, November 18, 2008, 07:05:16 PM

I heard that Art will be doing both nights of his yearly prediction show. I hope this is true. I will keep my fingers crossed. Message to Snoory. Tune in dude and listen how a real professional does his work.

EvB

Quote from: workingindreamland on November 18, 2008, 07:05:16 PM
I heard that Art will be doing both nights of his yearly prediction show. I hope this is true. I will keep my fingers crossed. Message to Snoory. Tune in dude and listen how a real professional does his work.

Hmmm . . . how reliable is your source?

Probably about as reliable as any other internet source, if you know what I mean. According to the internet source, Noory stated on last Fridays show that he beleives Art will be doing the yearly prediciton show. It was good to hear, but I will believe it when I see that Art will be hosting on 12.30 and 12.31 on the C2C website.

danDNA

god it would be soo bad if GN does it. Please please please if you are real santa, god or whatever you are give me the gift of art doing the predictions shows. and a new home for one of my friends while im down here.

towerjunkie

Let us pray that this be so.  Even some divine intervention that prevents Noory from doing it and we get George Knapp instead.

But damn, it'd be good to have The Master back

Noory fucked up Ghost to Ghost this year, please don't let him fuck up the prediction show for us.

Max

I heard the same thing on c2c so if thats not reliable... we're screwed :p

EvB

Quote from: Max on November 23, 2008, 09:56:42 AM
I heard the same thing on c2c so if thats not reliable... we're screwed :p

AWSOME!!

err . .not the screwed part- the heard it on c2c part,

danDNA

the Snores definitely said Art would be doing the new year. i nearly shed a tear goddamnit.

Talk about bittersweet.  Art Bell hosting again - AWESOME.  Hosting the most boring and pointless show of the year; a bunch of hee-haws and yahoos spouting off on what isn't going to happen - BOLLOCKS!

danDNA

yeah but we can all phone in and say how much we miss him, drop some GNS.com big ups, and generally make it known about George. Perhaps one or two of us would like to give a prediction that George will be out of a JOB and that Knapp will replace him, or that within the year Art will have a new show!!!!!!
YEAH LETS DO THAT (DUNNO WHY IM SHOUTING. HAPPINESS MAYBE)

Max

well george has been doing alot of TV stuff so perhaps they are trying to get him to go on his own...

Quote from: danDNA on November 25, 2008, 05:08:21 PM
Perhaps one or two of us would like to give a prediction that George will be out of a JOB and that Knapp will replace him, or that within the year Art will have a new show!!!!!!
YEAH LETS DO THAT (DUNNO WHY IM SHOUTING. HAPPINESS MAYBE)

Hahaha, that would be classic if it happened.

With Art not screening his calls, it should be interesting. ;D

11angeleyes11

It is not a rumor the PreRad executive heard our feeble cries.  Art is back on Sunday night to host. This is on the Coast to Coast website.

In the spirit of behind the secret door on Thanksgiving which basically means that George does not want to do show prep on Thanksgiving and will be doing four hours of butt time behind the microphone just to pat himself on the back for saying he worked on the holiday:

Knock, knock
Who's there
Art, Art who?
Art you about to be fired George because you suck so much?

Slam that door behind him. 

Spikegirl

From the coast to Coast website:

Sunday
Bell Returns Live!
Michio Kaku
-Invisibility & DNA

WOOHOO! I"ll even gladly listen to Michio Kaku for the 12th time and love every minute of it!

Max

I'm going to try to get on the air.

saab93driver

Quote from: Spikegirl on November 26, 2008, 05:46:36 PM
From the coast to Coast website:

Sunday
Bell Returns Live!
Michio Kaku
-Invisibility & DNA

WOOHOO! I"ll even gladly listen to Michio Kaku for the 12th time and love every minute of it!

Yep, just saw in on the website.  I'm glad Art will be doing a live show, but really would have preferred a different guest or plain old open lines.  I'm over Kaku and string theory but at least it isn't RC Hoagland.   Hope it is a good show despite this and that some GN newbie listeners might get a taste of how good it can be.

Max

Quote from: saab93driver on November 26, 2008, 06:28:37 PM
Hope it is a good show despite this and that some GN newbie listeners might get a taste of how good it can be.

Are you kidding me??? seriously they will think art sucks and want george snory back.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!    *High Fives PirateKing*

redmartian

That is good news.  Lets hope Noory gets his regular TV gig. 

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 26, 2008, 09:43:14 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!    *High Fives PirateKing*

Hahaha, WOOOOOOOOOOO!! *^5!*

It's about time we got this show. I'll actually set aside the time to tune in live if possible for this one. Bell + Michio = awesomesauce every time brothers and sisters.

danDNA

please please please one of you 'phone in so i can here your voices pleading with art to come back for good like take that said. i want tears, begging, the lot. i wanna hear Art promise one sad hearted listener "ok ok if you stop crying ill promise to come back"
you know i would do it but im over here and it would be early in the morning for me, but then perhaps i should do it then they might take a call on the international line that isnt from Canada eh?

i need to do my sums, like what day, time etc. damn you Greenwich mean time....

danDNA

shit....i dunno if i can do it, what time zone do they mean when they say 1130pm?

Max

Quote from: danDNA on November 28, 2008, 06:58:42 AM
shit....i dunno if i can do it, what time zone do they mean when they say 1130pm?

pacific time zone

-8 GMT

nowitall

What I heard of the shew I enjoyed. Of course, I fell asleep. But I just downloaded the shew and will listen to it today.

BTW, his wife is soo teeny...

danDNA

it was good to hear the old dog's voice again, made me hate George even more.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 25, 2008, 04:51:49 PM
Talk about bittersweet.  Art Bell hosting again - AWESOME.  Hosting the most boring and pointless show of the year; a bunch of hee-haws and yahoos spouting off on what isn't going to happen - BOLLOCKS!
haha, thanks for shitting on my moment of happiness, asshole.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 03, 2008, 04:17:20 PM
haha, thanks for shitting on my moment of happiness, asshole.

Sorry.  I can't stand predictions or ghost to ghost, so I had to share my pain.

I wasn't that impressed with the Kaku interview  I liked the fact that we could hear Kaku & Bell one more time, but it didn't meet my admittedly high expectations.  I'm gonna listen to it again to be sure, but the dance of giants seemed to lack feeling.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on December 05, 2008, 09:40:57 PM
Sorry.  I can't stand predictions or ghost to ghost, so I had to share my pain.

I wasn't that impressed with the Kaku interview  I liked the fact that we could hear Kaku & Bell one more time, but it didn't meet my admittedly high expectations.  I'm gonna listen to it again to be sure, but the dance of giants seemed to lack feeling.

You must have been listening to a different show. I thought Art and Michio were fantastic as usual. To each their own.......