• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Go to minute mark 2:48 and listen to his virulent antisemitism.

Gunner65

Pavel Privara posts the last few minutes (defamation of Rose Dio and Richard K Cole) Liable and slander.  But the "ICE Bear" is not who you think.

Pelayo

Has he said what the topic of tomorrow's shit show is going to be?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 23, 2019, 08:13:56 PM
Has he said what the topic of tomorrow's shit show is going to be?
His biological relation to Hitler (per the" request") of one of his  "anonymous female donors" which Dietrich actually named!

So one of his "Primary female donors" Sent him a fucking PM asking more about his claim to be the biological son of Adolf Hitler!

Pelayo

I gotta run to the store for a second. Be back in 10 minutes.

Pelayo

Ha! It's going to be fun listening to him trying to walk that back. Unless he doubles down and try to convince the world hitler wasn't all that bad.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 23, 2019, 08:33:59 PM
Ha! It's going to be fun listening to him trying to walk that back. Unless he doubles down and try to convince the world hitler wasn't all that bad.
Dietrich will NOT walk it back!  He intends to continue to claim he is the son of Hitler!

Pelayo

I'm now at the 3 hour mark and he just got done talking about that Coast Guard Lt that said he wanted to kill everybody in the world. He would have had to have more than the 15 guns he was busted with to kill everybody in the world.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a failing cog in the wheel of Cultural Marxism.  He is a paid communist/anarchist pussy.  To destroy the 1st Amendment  and then the Second!  Using a Canadian Czech and UK citizen to assist  him.

Pelayo

Simply put, ddd belongs to be in a padded cell.

Gunner65

The information on Pavel Privara is similar.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd just said he is highly offended because he wasn't on Hasson's list of libtards he was targeting to kill. What a deluded egomaniac. Around the 3:30 mark.

Pelayo

Here's one of the Roswell crash survivors:                                 

Pelayo

Hey, I came up with a little ditty that sort of goes like this: Call him drunken ddd, he won't answer anymore, not the whiskey drinking indian/chinese/japanese/irish/german/pacific islander/japanese snow monkey, nor the washed out marine who lied about going to war.....

Gunner65

And Decon will soon explain his defense of nutcases

Gunner65

And Peter Moon will write a non-fiction sci-fi book about it!  Perhaps he might have noted IRON MAIDEN

Ok.  I took Friday off but will hang tonight and see how it goes.

With luck the Dougster is passed out with his head in the John and there will be no show.

Quote5 watching now

No luck.   Barney is a mumbling.

Gunner65

Toronto, CA is also in a heavy wind warning (as I am) with winds up to 125 KM/Hr.  And the thumbs down was not me (yet)  Dietrich CANNOT see who places a thumbs down to any video. 

Pavel thinks he is being cute slandering me every show (while Dietrich stifles his uncontrollable giggling like a fucking little kid)

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2019, 06:53:51 PM
Toronto, CA is also in a heavy wind warning (as I am) with winds up to 125 KM/Hr.  And the thumbs down was not me (yet)  Dietrich CANNOT see who places a thumbs down to any video.

Actually it wasn't me either. 

AQUINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelayo

Ha! Barney and ddd calling people pathetic. Look who's talking losers.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 24, 2019, 06:55:59 PM
Actually it wasn't me either. 

AQUINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it was Donald Trump :)

Gunner65

Barney lives NNW of Buffalo, NY in the area of the Port of Toronto.

"I see thru the filter of my one eye"

Hoo boy.  Gonna be a rough one tonight.

Pelayo

ddd sees everything through the filter of his blind eye. Jesus he is a perv.