• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2019, 10:43:13 AM
Sometimes it seems more like a Rhombus of Retardation.

A sine of Senda, a heptagon of hate, an ellipse of empathy... 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

...a CIRCLE OF TRUST!!!

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 11, 2019, 03:03:56 PM
T-Mobile antenna seems very directional and is easily affected by nearby objects or his bandwidth is limited making it difficult to do livestreams. Since Senda hasn't figured out how to use his free android phone to monitor the quality of his livestream this will be a continued problem for chubby cheeks. He should stick to doing regular videos but blubber neck isn't that smart. Oh well at least the pool patrons will have a good laugh when enters Kathy's pool wearing nothing but his red shorts...

Well, he got the $25 a month plan, so I'm guessing his unlimited bandwidth is throttled after about 2gigs.  If I remember correctly, the first day he had it, I think he had two YouTube streams running, that he simply forgot to shut off.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
SV has a way of being more direct than I feel comfortable with; It could be I've softened in my old age and resist the temptation in calling someone a septic cunt, no matter how justified.

SV is making up for, how can I delicately say this, his personal inadequacies.

verbally he is very big, huge indeed. a lot of people are saying these things, not only me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 16, 2019, 03:52:57 PM
SV is making up for, how can I delicately say this, his personal inadequacies.

verbally he is very big, huge indeed. a lot of people are saying these things, not only me.

The word on the street has it he's physically more than adequate too.. It's not unknown that special walking aids have to be requisitioned for the ladies after a single night of unbridled and all consuming passion with SV...Indeed it's not unknown the said floozies have been known to...(cont: pp94).

Just saying what I was told.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 04:10:01 PM

The word on the street has it he's physically more than adequate too.. It's not unknown that special walking aids have to be requisitioned for the ladies after a single night of unbridled and all consuming passion with SV...Indeed it's not unknown the said floozies have been known to...(cont: pp94).

would flip the page but they are stuck together. damn, why do i let my big brother read these posts before me

WOTR

Quote from: jedimiller on June 16, 2019, 01:18:35 AM
Erin, I don't know who you are, but delete that email. George sent that to me. I just thought I'd help sell his ticket. consider it removed. You should have asked me.

I shared it on a closed group on facebook and you had no right to post it here. Now George is mad at me.
Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2019, 07:03:01 AM
Don't try and help him, you nitwit. He's beyond help. Have you got tired of licking Heather's windows so now you need to glue yourself to another inadequate? Fuck you and everyone that knows you, you septic cunt.

You'll have to excuse him. He's from Barcelona... But he is correct in his assessment- there is no sense in trying to help Senda...

Please tell George that I would love to send a money order... I'm just not certain what guarantee that I would have that the ticket would be transferred to my name. I suppose one could always say that I could rest assured that George would not risk his good name by not delivering. I'm going to consult MV on this before offering to wire money or send cash...

After all, we are talking about a man who once stole from his dead mother before she was cold. (At least he waited until her pulse ceased, if not for her to be carted away...) I wonder how many cinnamon buns he could trade for his ticket? Any ideas, Paladin?

Lilith

Quote from: EFigg on June 15, 2019, 08:19:37 AM

oooooh ooooooh oooooooh

I hope Senda plans to return these funds to his suscribers that donated for the AlienCon trip.

Lilith

Well, nobody was supposed to say that, ever...

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
SV has a way of being more direct than I feel comfortable with; It could be I've softened in my old age and resist the temptation in calling someone a septic cunt, no matter how justified.
So, if you call someone a sissy, you might really mean septic cunt?

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 02:48:34 AM
I hope Senda plans to return these funds to his suscribers that donated for the AlienCon trip.

I am sure Senda plans to deal with that later.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 17, 2019, 03:18:11 AM
I am sure Senda plans to deal with that later.
What about calling him The Senda?  Is he a father? 

Happy Father's Day, George Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 03:43:24 AM

Happy Father's Day, George Senda.

TheSenda?  I like it.

TheSenda is notta Father btw.  just sayin.

Quote from: WOTR on June 17, 2019, 02:15:09 AM
I wonder how many cinnamon buns he could trade for his ticket? Any ideas, Paladin?

That's cold baby.  That's cold............

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 16, 2019, 11:47:37 AM
...a CIRCLE OF TRUST!!!
Arugula
FRIENDSHIP.

+Justin     Poor Justin.  I wonder how his arugula plantation in Panama is doing?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 04:10:01 PM

Isn’t he gay?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

A Starfish of Stupid.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 03:43:24 AM

No, but he did try to murder his father, that's close, isn't it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 17, 2019, 11:31:03 AM
No, but he did try to murder his father, that's close, isn't it?

Look, his dad just happened to expire in the bath tub while Senda was holding him under water and sanctimonious types like you blow it out of proportion!

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2019, 11:44:08 AM
Look, his dad just happened to expire in the bath tub while Senda was holding him under water and sanctimonious types like you blow it out of proportion!
He was teaching dad to be a fish so he could eat him. 

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 12:33:17 PM
He was teaching dad to be a fish so he could eat him.

C'mon, he was just trying to teach him how to swim under water.  It's SO obvious.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 01:15:17 PM
C'mon, he was just trying to teach him how to swim under water.  It's SO obvious.
Tomato, tomato

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2019, 11:44:08 AM

This needs clearing up before it gets to litigation and we all get sued. Senda didn't know at the time it was illegal to commit patricide. And as he's explained on more than one occasion, if he's ignorant of the law (all law) then that law doesn't apply to him. Holding his father under water until the kicking and bubbles stopped was just a gesture of him demonstrating his massive upper body strength and not in an aggressive or oppressive way. He just got carried away, not that it's any of your business.

my god, he disconnected after only 3 minutes. will he make another attempt?

George shows us the big thick one. wew lad!

[attachment=1,msg1334308]