• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM
http://eagnews.org/student-with-dark-tan-accused-of-wearing-blackface-in-high-school-yearbook/
What is great about this crazed activists is when issues conflict. Black-face, even in jesting comments, causes people to bully her and even call for her to commit suicide. But activists also are always up in arms about bullying, especially online bullying. What to do  :o

In any event, black-face, white-face, fake Japanese, fake Chinese, etc are hilarious. Recall Ted Danson's antics or old vaudeville movies? Hilarious. The movie "White Chicks?" Hilarious. Charlie Chan, Mr.Moto, Fu Manchu, and all of those Japanese characters on Gilligan's Island? Classic and hilarious!

VtaGeezer

I googled the school and the only sources aside from local TV that are reporting this this petty HS yearbook picture duel are the right wing NY Daily News and the linked rightwinger's blog.  So who's losing whose shit???

onan

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2015, 07:25:48 PM
I googled the school and the only sources aside from local TV that are reporting this this petty HS yearbook picture duel are the right wing NY Daily News and the linked rightwinger's blog.  So who's losing whose shit???

But it's important. One side has to grind their axe on the other side.

popple

What does the sticker look like that they're using to cover her picture with?

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 15, 2015, 08:49:08 PM
Have you been following the Rachel Dolezal case?
Oh yeah, what a train-wreck and bizarre story and life. EWU just fired her also. I'm wondering though when someone will claim that racial identity is, like now apparently gender is, a "self-identifying" thing and not based on any reality.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on June 15, 2015, 09:10:03 PM
Oh yeah, what a train-wreck and bizarre story and life. EWU just fired her also. I'm wondering though when someone will claim that racial identity is, like now apparently gender is, a "self-identifying" thing and not based on any reality.

"Race doesn't exist".

So, I guess pure luck kept me from getting Sickle Cell Anemia or Tay-Sachs.

SciFiAuthor

If you think about it, the heat she's taking is purely racist because it relies on assumptions of motive that can only be attributable to a white girl. In other words, to her critics it's not possible that they are misinterpreting the photo, all that matters is that she's a white girl therefore she meant it as racist.

Race & gender are a "social construct"...

Cultural Marxism at work here folks and it's getting worse.

Up All Night

Rachel's parents were interviewed Fox's The Kelly File. Her father said that Rachel told her parents to not come to her area when their grandson was part of any public school events/awards.

"All for the 'Cause', I'm sure"....

If a white convservative had told this shit to their parents, the liberal fucking media would have a field day with it, it would be the core of their reporting.

But, liberal females, they get a pass. The liberal media will put that inconvenient truth in their footnotes, and put something else in as the core "message". Standard Playbook stuff.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4298517244001/exclusive-rachel-dolezals-parents-discuss-race-claims/?#sp=show-clips

DanTSX

This is what we do in 2015 post racial America where the president of the most powerful nation ever......is black.

Quick Karl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 15, 2015, 10:27:15 PM
If you think about it, the heat she's taking is purely racist because it relies on assumptions of motive that can only be attributable to a white girl. In other words, to her critics it's not possible that they are misinterpreting the photo, all that matters is that she's a white girl therefore she meant it as racist.

Let me get this straight - her white actual parents only ratted her because she's black?

Or is it because Obama is black?

Imagine if you will, a white Christian and/or NOT liberal did something like this... The girls would be howling hysterically!

Yorkshire pud

I love it every time something like this happens... hilarious. Deluded white woman makes a fool of herself and it's a 'liberal marxist pinko liberal' plot headed by that black marxist Obama.

Over here it would be simply 'deluded white woman makes herself look an idiot'. And piss taking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 15, 2015, 11:21:43 PM
Let me get this straight - her white actual parents only ratted her because she's black?

Derrr that's the story Einstein...she isn't actually black.

Or is it because Obama is black?

No; but you're sharp for noticing he's black.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2015, 11:22:01 PM
I love it every time something like this happens... hilarious. Deluded white woman makes a fool of herself and it's a 'liberal marxist pinko liberal' plot headed by that black marxist Obama.

Over here it would be simply 'deluded white woman makes herself look an idiot'. And piss taking.
It is part of a movement. As I predicted she has come out today with this "I identify as black." For the past decade the leftists, and their fellow travelers in Hollywood, have really be pushing the cultural Marxist program that everything is a "social construct" and we need to "define words" and "what YOU feel are you is what others, the government, and society should think you are." First it was sexuality, then marriage, then gender, and, as I predicted, now race. Who are you to say she is not black if she "identifies" that way? Maybe she, as we hear from the various BLTs and gender-benders, she was "simply born in a white body?" Do you think she woke up one day and decided "I'll be black?" ;)

Eddie Coyle

What if that wacky white girl with Wanda Sykes hair, claimed to "identify" as a grandaughter of Belsen survivors and then made a career of it? For some reason I don't think Hadassah would be so blithe about such an affair. That Shapton, Coates, Harris Perry defended her is proof positive of how bereft of integrity they are.

Rachel need not worry, I think a crazy check is in her immediate future. If it isn't already...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2015, 09:29:05 AM
It is part of a movement. As I predicted she has come out today with this "I identify as black." For the past decade the leftists, and their fellow travelers in Hollywood, have really be pushing the cultural Marxist program that everything is a "social construct" and we need to "define words" and "what YOU feel are you is what others, the government, and society should think you are." First it was sexuality, then marriage, then gender, and, as I predicted, now race. Who are you to say she is not black if she "identifies" that way? Maybe she, as we hear from the various BLTs and gender-benders, she was "simply born in a white body?" Do you think she woke up one day and decided "I'll be black?" ;)

I'll turn that on it's head and say if I had the misfortune to be in her presence I'd tell her not to be so fucking idiotic; she's just made herself look stupid and deluded. A bit like Senda imagining he's a professional reporter/broadcaster.

Oh; it isn't Marxist. Just deluded. She possibly thought she'd never make it using her own skills (If she had any) and instead used her guile to weave this crap. That so many actually believed her, probably says more about others than her...King's new clothes sprint to mind.

Race activist Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33152596

Her mother says she's disconnected from reality. It isn't overt politics; it's delusional.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2015, 11:15:09 AM
I'll turn that on it's head and say if I had the misfortune to be in her presence I'd tell her not to be so fucking idiotic; she's just made herself look stupid and deluded. A bit like Senda imagining he's a professional reporter/broadcaster.

Oh; it isn't Marxist. Just deluded. She possibly thought she'd never make it using her own skills (If she had any) and instead used her guile to weave this crap. That so many actually believed her, probably says more about others than her...King's new clothes sprint to mind.
But if you were wrong, and she really was black, you could get into trouble "hate speech" "gender-based sexism" or some such nonsense.

This was less about Emperor's New Clothes and more about political-correctness and leftist thought. Spokane is very sensitive with regard to race-matters, as are many cities, and likely give her the statue grants, EWU hiring her so that they can claim "diversity" on their staff, etc because nobody, particularly white people want to be seen as racist or not "diverse" after decades of lawsuits, media attention, race-hustling, race riots, and so forth. Why risk it? If some nutjob says she is black (and due to decades of race mixing you can have many shades of color and it such a sensitive area so that you wouldn't want to question it) throw her a few bucks, you can claim you are diverse, you won't get sued, and you won't have "gentle giants" protesting or rioting.

It will be interesting to see if the supposedly "hate crimes" she reported will be investigated further. If they turn out to be fake, like happens so many other times, she should be billed for the police man-hours to investigate and charged with false reporting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2015, 11:40:20 AM
But if you were wrong, and she really was black, you could get into trouble "hate speech" "gender-based sexism" or some such nonsense.

I'd live with it. I work with a very bright ex grad (1st class hnrs) who really belives her lesbian friend can legitimately call her a dyke but she (my colleague) can't return the compliment as it wouldn't be 'fair'!!! I explained if her 'friend' said similar to me she'd get both barrels. I wouldn't give a fuck if her sensibilities were offended.

Similar goes for this woman. I'd have no compunction in telling the stupid bitch she should shake herself and look in the mirror..'you're white you delude cow'.

This was less about  Emperor's New Clothes and more about political-correctness and leftist thought. Spokane is very sensitive with regard to race-matters, as are many cities, and likely give her the statue grants, EWU hiring her so that they can claim "diversity" on their staff, etc because nobody, particularly white people want to be seen as racist or not "diverse" after decades of lawsuits, media attention, race-hustling, race riots, and so forth. Why risk it? If some nutjob says she is black (and due to decades of race mixing you can have many shades of color and it such a sensitive area so that you wouldn't want to question it) throw her a few bucks, you can claim you are diverse, you won't get sued, and you won't have "gentle giants" protesting or rioting.

It will be interesting to see if the supposedly "hate crimes" she reported will be investigated further. If they turn out to be fake, like happens so many other times, she should be billed for the police man-hours to investigate and charged with false reporting.

Fuck that. Ths bitch is white.

coaster

This entire gender/race identity thing is complete nonsense. You can't be something else merely because you "really, really want to be." It's so stupid. And some people are so scared to speak up because it's not PC to disagree with these loons. No matter how expensive Bruce Jenner's pretty little dress is, it still doesn't make him a woman. And no matter how many times Rachel Dolezal burns her hair to shit with a curling iron, it does not make her black. Today she claimed she used more "brown crayons than peach as a kid". Somehow, this makes her black? When the fuck is enough enough? People who support her because they are afraid of the PC machine tend to forget that she lied on official forms, lied to get a full scholarship, made false hate crime allegations, and even sued a school for racist bs.
None of this stupid shit make her black. It makes her a con artist.

SciFiAuthor

If you really look carefully at this case, she actually never claimed to be black or anything beyond having a really bad tan. It was everyone else breathing assumptions and preconceptions into the photo and then it spun out of context and exploded. The underlying truth of what she really meant gets quickly lost in favor of the sensational.

The basic fact is, if you view the picture and think she's in blackface and intends a racist message then all it really means is that you have a deep psychological preconception about black people that you are applying to the photo of the girl. In other words, some subconscious primal part of you is inherently racist.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 16, 2015, 02:55:03 PM
If you really look carefully at this case, she actually never claimed to be black or anything beyond having a really bad tan. It was everyone else breathing assumptions and preconceptions into the photo and then it spun out of context and exploded. The underlying truth of what she really meant gets quickly lost in favor of the sensational.

The basic fact is, if you view the picture and think she's in blackface and intends a racist message then all it really means is that you have a deep psychological preconception about black people that you are applying to the photo of the girl. In other words, some subconscious primal part of you is inherently racist.
If you believe the argument that humans are people, albeit evolved to a higher state than other animals (except dolphins which, as Norry says, "would be smarter than us if they only had hands," than there is likely subconscious, or even conscious, in most people that prefers members of their own race, clan, family, etc to strangers. Even if just a remnant left over from times of warring clans or fear of others, even if not also fostered by nurture/society to some extent. Oddly some of these social scientists claim blacks, at least in Western societies, they often harbor "racist" views towards themselves subconsciously. I think even Michelle Obama claims some such theory in her various speeches.

yumyumtree

It is scary that EWU, the Spokane NAACP and the Spokane Police Dept. all had someone on board who very likely had serious mental issues. She supposedly recieved hate mail in connection to her position with the NAACP, but there is reason to believe that she wrote and planted the hate mail herself.

Usually these phonies pretend to be Indian, and apparently Rachel Dolezal toyed with that for awhile too. A few years ago the Seatttle PI did an expose of a guy named Terry Tafero who was making a living leading motivational and sensitivity training type stuff for companies, etc. and claiming to be a gay Indian. It turns out that he wasn't Indian, but he was gay. I don't know where he is now.

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 16, 2015, 07:07:31 PM
It is scary that EWU, the Spokane NAACP and the Spokane Police Dept. all had someone on board who very likely had serious mental issues. She supposedly recieved hate mail in connection to her position with the NAACP, but there is reason to believe that she wrote and planted the hate mail herself.

Usually these phonies pretend to be Indian, and apparently Rachel Dolezal toyed with that for awhile too. A few years ago the Seatttle PI did an expose of a guy named Terry Tafero who was making a living leading motivational and sensitivity training type stuff for companies, etc. and claiming to be a gay Indian. It turns out that he wasn't Indian, but he was gay. I don't know where he is now.

She also filed a discrimination lawsuit against Howard University. She was white then.

coaster

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 16, 2015, 02:55:03 PM
If you really look carefully at this case, she actually never claimed to be black or anything beyond having a really bad tan.

"If it was asked, I would definitely say I do consider myself to be black.” When she applied for a position at the Spokane Police Ombudsman Commission, she claimed she was white, black and American Indian"
She knew full well what she was doing. She wasn't pretending to be tan while she worked for the NAACP.

coaster

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 16, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

It wasnt just hate mail. She planted swastikas. Shes a nut case. They need to press charges and then force her to seek therapy.

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on June 16, 2015, 07:35:18 PM
It wasnt just hate mail. She planted swastikas. Shes a nut case. They need to press charges and then force her to seek therapy.
She needs therapy, clearly, but I won't go so far to force it on her. Certainly she should pay for any expenses and costs associated with the investigation(s) over any fake "hate" crimes. (As so often happens with "hate crimes" it seems likely she faked them.)

She should pay the police expenses, and any overtime, and do some community service as punishment (real community service, like cleaning up trash and debris at Riverside Park or something- not some "community outreach" crap.) And also charged criminally for false reporting, etc. She also should be forced to repay EWU and the City for her salary and replay whatever grants she got for those statues/fountains/displays etc.

I would also look into this odd adoption of her step-brother or whatever weirdness might be going on there. Her upbringing and lifestyle is beginning to look as bizarre as a certain President's- ok not as mysterious and bizarre but fairly atypical for the region or the country.

Quick Karl

Quote from: coaster on June 16, 2015, 12:52:27 PM
This entire gender/race identity thing is complete nonsense. You can't be something else merely because you "really, really want to be." It's so stupid. And some people are so scared to speak up because it's not PC to disagree with these loons. No matter how expensive Bruce Jenner's pretty little dress is, it still doesn't make him a woman. And no matter how many times Rachel Dolezal burns her hair to shit with a curling iron, it does not make her black. Today she claimed she used more "brown crayons than peach as a kid". Somehow, this makes her black? When the fuck is enough enough? People who support her because they are afraid of the PC machine tend to forget that she lied on official forms, lied to get a full scholarship, made false hate crime allegations, and even sued a school for racist bs.
None of this stupid shit make her black. It makes her a con artist.

The tragedy is that we live in a country/world where lots of people will defend her NOT because they actually support her lunacy but because they believe that by doing so, it will legitimize their own socially-retarded philosophies and choices...