• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

weedeater

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 06:54:13 PM
Thanks for the update Lar. CTM is about as exciting as sniffing old farts in a jar these days.  Is John still calling for revolution, where he is just the instigator, and "didn't mean it?"
I don't know, but the guest is a "Christian apologist". Just like John.
sigh....

cucking_funt

The iPhone app still isn't working.

Swishypants

Do they bring experts in on how to fuck up the most basic things?

Swishypants

Lets troll him on the earth is a Half Sphere. A spin on "Flat Earth." That really sets him off. :) Flat Earth was just Mandela Effect! It's really half a sphere and that is why he is confused!

https://youtu.be/UF4bjITERuY

Swishypants

The Weed is in the Chemtrails! Neckbeards in basements are the only ones not stoned! They know the truth about the Earff!

You know, I had no idea about neckbeards until I heard it from Jay Dyer. They have their own website even!
Do you guys remember the "smiley face killer" from C2C? Well, it never stopped. Here is a link to a William Ramsey show on that subject.
https://youtu.be/1oiG2NH84iA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:04:15 PM
The Weed is in the Chemtrails! Neckbeards in basements are the only ones not stoned! They know the truth about the Earff!

Spoken like someone who never inhaled.  ;D

Swishypants

MD is the Neckbeard King. Fields of Cheeto's! Troves of Star Wars figures still in their original packaging! Rage Comics Galore! Thanks for the show link Lar!

MD knows that Mountain Dew is the finest wine devised by man, and Taco Bell is having a Taco Sale next tuesday! 100 Taco's for 100 Dollars!

Dr. MD MD

Ha Ha! Stupid triggered faggot! Never smoked pot and I bet you went to the prom with your mom too.  ;D

Swishypants

MLK was a known Communist and traitor to the United States. He beat and raped white women, and was a plagiarist, adulterer, liar, racist, and drunkard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 02:41:04 PM
MLK was a known Communist and traitor to the United States. He beat and raped white women, and was a plagiarist and drunkard.

Your mom knew him?!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
Your mom knew him?!  :D

Your Mom will bring you Chicken Tendies now. Please don't throw shit at her again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
Your Mom will bring you Chicken Tendies now. Please don't throw shit at her again.

Run out of steam already?!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 02:44:37 PM
Run out of steam already?!  :D

No, I just have adult things to do MD.

Episode 832 - Cheryl Chumley & Gregg Jackson
Nov 08, 2017

In this edition we welcome Cheryl Chumley to discuss details regarding the recent Texas church shooting; followed by the return of Gregg Jackson as we cover "40 Rules to Help Boys Become Men: The Lost Arts of Manners, Etiquette and Behavior" and much more.

Tracks:
Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
Robotique Majestique - Ghostland Observatory

My God, can this GET any more boring?

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 08, 2017, 08:57:26 PM
Episode 832 - Cheryl Chumley & Gregg Jackson
Nov 08, 2017

In this edition we welcome Cheryl Chumley to discuss details regarding the recent Texas church shooting; followed by the return of Gregg Jackson as we cover "40 Rules to Help Boys Become Men: The Lost Arts of Manners, Etiquette and Behavior" and much more.

Tracks:
Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
Robotique Majestique - Ghostland Observatory

My God, can this GET any more boring?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He is so happy a potential conspiracy co-insides with a Church! Aren't you Lar? That "Five Dollarz" you pay him is for the collection plate don't ya' know?

Swishypants

Remember your forks! Always serve from the right! Signed: "The slowest waiter."

Swishypants

Next show: Farting, and how to do it so you don't offend your spouse! followed by God says you owe me Five Dollarz!

weedeater

Why hasn't John gone live?  Could this be the reason he does't take callers!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po8QTBNCCHc

Swishypants

His "Crew" could never figure out how to live stream and screen callers through skype or any other VOIP application while recording the show at the same time. Christ Almighty, a 12 year old can figure out how to do it, and he's had 4 years to figure the shit out! Of course he is "attacked" by the Apple color wheel all the time because he is trying to run the entire operation off of a 3G cable modem! It haunts his dreams!

Swishypants

"Gotta' move locations! The Cable company is looking for me for non-payment!" - The Slowest Waiter

Swishypants

John B. Wells, The Slowest Waiter on the ARC CHIMICHANGA!

Frank says you're not fabulous and you're also fired John!

Wells took ONE call on the radio show, guess who? (starts with a B) to wish Mrs. Waiter a happy birthday.

danw468

Hello Everyone. This is my first post, so if I'm doing it wrong please forgive me. I really need help. I need to cancel my subscription to Caravan to Midnight and cannot find how to do that. I searched the CTM website and can't find a link or anything on how to cancel a subscription, just how to start one. Can anyone help? Is there a link on the CTM site somewhere I'm just not seeing? I have e-mailed their customer service twice so far, and have just gotten the standard message - Thanks for your interest and we'll get back to you.... not very helpful.

Thank you so much for any help..