• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: MV on June 14, 2016, 10:39:29 AM
When Casio starts using his videos to beg for money from people with a known history of ripping people off, let me know.

It's not begging. 

Falkie lists his recent hardships, lists all the things he'd like to buy but doesn't have the cash for, and lists the various ways a person can donate to him.

dipp

I' not begging but,

if someone was to give us a car for free..

akwilly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 01:08:48 AM
The neighborhood I grew up in was a mix of Jews and Christians.  I'm not Jewish, but many of the folks that were good friends of my parents were.  I have a special fondness for the Jewish people, as they were a part of my extended family when I was growing up.
I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between a Jewish person and a normal person.

Mad Hatter

Quote from: akwilly on June 19, 2016, 02:17:26 AM
I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between a Jewish person and a normal person.

Our Jewish friends will be glad to know they seem just like normal people to you. ::)

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 01:08:48 AM
The neighborhood I grew up in was a mix of Jews and Christians.  I'm not Jewish, but many of the folks that were good friends of my parents were.  I have a special fondness for the Jewish people, as they were a part of my extended family when I was growing up.

Mad Hatter

I'm curious. What is the point of constantly berating a foolish old man who, quite obviously, is severely lacking in the IQ department?

If you find the foolish old man's opinions or lifestyle offensive, so what? Ignore him.  Karma's already giving him a beating.  He's 64 years old and lives a miserable life on welfare.  He lives in a cramped section 8 apartment, he has no car and, it would appear, no friends.  He has missing teeth and others that are failing and causing him pain.  Considering his age and morbid obesity, his life is mostly over.  He's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

Why not ignore him and let him live his remaining days in peace?  Quite frankly, those who show up here every day to beat on the old guy make themselves look like losers with far too much time on their hands.  Do yourselves and the world a favor and let this miserable thread die.

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on June 19, 2016, 02:17:26 AM
What's wrong with difference? ???  And, if you know what normal really is, please tell me.  I've been trying to figure that one out for years.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on June 19, 2016, 07:24:00 AM

I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm tired this morning, and still an old fart the last time I looked. :o  And I still don't get it.  But I give up, so don't worry about it.  Still love you stuff though. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Doc on June 19, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
I'm curious. What is the point of constantly berating a foolish old man who, quite obviously, is severely lacking in the IQ department?

Do yourselves and the world a favor and let this miserable thread die.

Don't be such a sententious droopy-drawers. Just because you lack the spiritual enlightenment required to immerse yourself fully in the Falkie thread don't try and deprive other people. The Falkie thread isn't so much a thread as a way of life and an attitude. This is clearly coming from suppressed rage at not being breast fed, or something. You're probably one of those politically-correct types who think setting hobos on fire is 'not cool' too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on June 19, 2016, 07:32:27 AM

Well, not yet, thank God.

By the way, I quit smoking, so the tank breather thingy ain't gonna be necessary. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 19, 2016, 08:03:45 AM
Don't be such a sententious droopy-drawers. Just because you lack the spiritual enlightenment required to immerse yourself fully in the Falkie thread don't try and deprive other people. The Falkie thread isn't so much a thread as a way of life and an attitude. This is clearly coming from suppressed rage at not being breast fed, or something. You're probably one of those politically-correct types who think setting hobos on fire is 'not cool' too.
You kill it, you eat it!

MAX

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 07:06:32 AM
Sorry dude, but ya lost me here.  I don't get it. ???

She looks like she is performing a sexual act, get it? Sorry no more clues.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on June 19, 2016, 09:31:56 AM

She looks like she is performing a sexual act, get it? Sorry no more clues.
Oh that?  Yeah, I get that.  Just not how it relates to what I originally posted.  Too much time and space wasted on it anyway.  Time to move on already.

How come no one had any comments on my breakfast to honor our BellGab dads? ???

3OctaveFart

Thank you, sm.

To all the dads on the Falkie Thread, even Robert Casio-

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 19, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
Thank you, sm.

To all the dads on the Falkie Thread, even Robert Casio-

Thank you Meatie Pie! ;)

Fucking Falkie got his show on Amazon Prime Instant...

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 07:19:47 AM
Hey, all you daddies.  Here!

oh crap,  its's a bacon trojan horse.
Bella Haven is trying to take over the Falkie thread!

Quote from: Doc on June 19, 2016, 06:49:12 AM

If you find the foolish old man's opinions or lifestyle offensive, so what? Ignore him.  Karma's already giving him a beating.  He's 64 years old and lives a miserable life on welfare.  He lives in a cramped section 8 apartment, he has no car and, it would appear, no friends.  He has missing teeth and others that are failing and causing him pain.  Considering his age and morbid obesity, his life is mostly over.  He's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

Why not ignore him and let him live his remaining days in peace?  Quite frankly, those who show up here every day to beat on the old guy make themselves look like losers with far too much time on their hands.  Do yourselves and the world a favor and let this miserable thread die.

You're leaving out the parts about him being a con man, a grifter, a thief, a attempted pimp, a deadbeat, a possible woman-beater, and a felon, among other things.  The rest of the world needs protection from this 400 lb walking sack of dog shit, and this thread provides that service.

So blow me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Doc on June 19, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Go back to your prostitution site if that's what you're looking for - or one of your usual hangouts in a secluded area of a public park.

You seem to be following this thread pretty closely. Be careful.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 19, 2016, 04:03:06 PM
You're leaving out the parts about him being a con man, a grifter, a thief, a attempted pimp, a deadbeat, a possible woman-beater, and a felon, among other things.  The rest of the world needs protection from this 400 lb walking sack of dog shit, and this thread provides that service.

So blow me.
You forgot a connoisseur and peddler of breast milk...

Mad Hatter

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 19, 2016, 04:03:06 PM

So blow me.

Thank you for your service.   :o

Imconfused

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2016, 04:55:43 PM
You forgot a connoisseur and peddler of breast milk...

I keep forgetting about this tidbit and maybe it's better that way.