• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab comes alive

Started by Walks_At_Night, October 07, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on October 07, 2016, 05:30:14 PM
I know I'm out of focus but you need my input. Twirling shit is annoying as shit. Yellow color is worse than NFL unitards.  The type face is o.k. No praise necessary. You're welcome

it's a joke.  jesus fuck.

Juan

It needs more purple and a star field background

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
But we focus grouped iiiiiiiiiit!

Marketers always say that after they screw up a decision. Focus groups often turn into a garbage in, garbage out situation. You're in good company. No joke.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 05:38:30 PM
Marketers always say that after they screw up a decision. Focus groups often turn into a garbage in, garbage out situation. You're in good company. No joke.

Let's party some time.  I'll bet you're a fucking blast.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

I'm actually pretty good with the self-deprecating humor -- at least, people claim to appreciate it. I could maybe teach it to you. You're way too sensitive sometimes. We're critiquing a website design, not your schlong,

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
But we focus grouped iiiiiiiiiit!

Thrice if I remember correctly

Here, Welcome to JavaScript hell.  You only have to wait 10 minutes for it to fire up -> http://www.lucashirata.com/

Great new look for Bellgab

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:32:58 PM

Am I the only one who got this from first glance? I thought it was pretty obvious.

Good luck with the migration.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 05:47:44 PM
I'm actually pretty good with the self-deprecating humor -- at least, people claim to appreciate it. I could maybe teach it to you. You're way too sensitive sometimes. We're critiquing a website design, not your schlong,

You have pictures of MV's shlong? What makes you so special? Do you have turbo mode?

Happy belated Rosh Hashana.

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:32:58 PM

So was my reply. Too subtle? I thought the grade school crack and unitards comparison gave it away

MV/Liberace!

if you have to specifically articulate that you're "pretty good with the self-deprecating humor," then you're probably a dud with it.  your posts on bellgab do nothing to refute my contention.

also, from where i sit, the only thing requiring "critique" is your incompetence where recognizing an obvious joke is concerned.  that was probably just your unbridled condescension talking, though, because in your putrid mind, only you are capable of recognizing the error of animated bill gates gifs and spinning doodads from 1998.  you're lecturing others about being "too sensitive"?  that's rich.  you're perhaps the forum's biggest crybaby ever, and i've been around here for almost nine years.

let go of the anger, tits.  it'll help you heal.  remember:  you have no need to engage in self deprecation.  as routinely demonstrated around here, others deprecate you just fine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 02:20:10 PM
we'll have methadone soon.  don't worry.

Just curious as to why jackstar seems to have the reputation of a heroine addict here? Asking for a friend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2016, 06:03:03 PM
Just curious as to why jackstar seems to have the reputation of a heroine addict here? Asking for a friend.

well, i mean, come on.  look at him.

Easy with the locker room talk, Donald.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2016, 05:58:31 PM
You have pictures of MV's shlong? What makes you so special? Do you have turbo mode?

Happy belated Rosh Hashana.

No, I was never offered turbo mode for some reason, although I did attain Top Right Corner status (you think those pictures might be included in the turbo welcome package?) I received the other special offer: "Drive into a bridge abutment."

And a happy belated Rosh Hashonah to all the Jews on BellGab. May you not drive into a bridge abutment in the new year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

He gets it! I mean, intellectually, anyway, he understands humor. He's just never actually laughed before. ;) :D

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

And a happy belated Rosh Hashonah to all the Jews on BellGab. May you not drive into a bridge abutment in the new year.

That reminds me of:

Favorite Old Yiddish Curses

http://www.aish.com/j/fs/Yiddish_Curses_for_the_New_Millennium.html

May you be a person of leisure, take a daily nap â€" and may the lice in your shirt marry the bedbugs in your mattress and may their offspring set up residence in your underwear.

May you enjoy a good time with plenty of good Vodka â€" and may your blood turn to whiskey, so that 100 bedbugs get drunk on it and dance the mazurka in your belly button.

May you get passage out of the old village safely, and when you settle, may you fall into the outhouse just as a regiment of Ukrainians is finishing a prune stew and twelve barrels of beer.

May you be so enamored of good food that you turn into a blintz, and may your enemy turn into a cat, and may he eat you up and choke on you, so we can be rid of you both.

May you have a hundred houses, and in every house a hundred rooms and in every room 20 beds, and may you come down with a delirious fever that drives you from bed to bed.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 06:03:03 PM
if you have to specifically articulate that you're "pretty good with the self-deprecating humor," then you're probably a dud with it.  your posts on bellgab do nothing to refute my contention.

also, from where i sit, the only thing requiring "critique" is your incompetence where recognizing an obvious joke is concerned.  that was probably just your unbridled condescension talking, though, because in your putrid mind, only you are capable of recognizing the error of animated bill gates gifs and spinning doodads from 1998.  you're lecturing others about being "too sensitive"?  that's rich.  you're perhaps the forum's biggest crybaby ever, and i've been around here for almost nine years.

let go of the anger, tits.  it'll help you heal.  remember:  you have no need to engage in self deprecation.  as routinely demonstrated around here, others deprecate you just fine.

I'll just point out that nobody else seems to have gotten your website redesign joke either, possibly because it wasn't intended as a joke. I'll leave my response at that and avoid the schoolyard banter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 06:20:33 PM
I'll just point out that nobody else seems to have gotten your website redesign joke either, possibly because it wasn't intended as a joke. I'll leave my response to that and avoid the schoolyard banter.

LOL!  ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2016, 06:20:18 PM
That reminds me of:

Favorite Old Yiddish Curses

http://www.aish.com/j/fs/Yiddish_Curses_for_the_New_Millennium.html

May you be a person of leisure, take a daily nap â€" and may the lice in your shirt marry the bedbugs in your mattress and may their offspring set up residence in your underwear.

May you enjoy a good time with plenty of good Vodka â€" and may your blood turn to whiskey, so that 100 bedbugs get drunk on it and dance the mazurka in your belly button.

May you get passage out of the old village safely, and when you settle, may you fall into the outhouse just as a regiment of Ukrainians is finishing a prune stew and twelve barrels of beer.

May you be so enamored of good food that you turn into a blintz, and may your enemy turn into a cat, and may he eat you up and choke on you, so we can be rid of you both.

May you have a hundred houses, and in every house a hundred rooms and in every room 20 beds, and may you come down with a delirious fever that drives you from bed to bed.

And after this recitation, Tevye comes waltzing out and singing "Tradition!" Good post (how could it be bad???).

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 06:30:57 PM
And after this recitation, Tevye comes waltzing out and singing "Tradition!" Good post (how could it be bad???).

:-*

MV/Liberace!

...possibly because it wasn't intended as a joke.

you're on top of the truth, as always.  i really wish you knew how stupid you look to me at at this moment.

Lilith

I'll just point out that nobody else seems to have gotten your website redesign joke either, possibly because it wasn't intended as a joke. I'll leave my response at that and avoid the schoolyard banter.

Oh dear ...

ItsOver

BellGab, oh, how I've missed yeeewww.

norland2424

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 06:45:52 PM
you're on top of the truth, as always.  i really wish you knew how stupid you look to me at at this moment.

Does this also mean that new server isn't actually serving us all free popcorn  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 06:57:03 PM
Does this also mean that new server isn't actually serving us all free popcorn  :-\

If I understand correctly, we have about a month to do better if we want free popcorn.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 06:45:52 PM

Why is my knowledge of the way you see things important to you? If you want to wish about something, wish about making more diaper dollars, making the website a bigger success, figuring out a way to help drive Heather off the air (and Art back on)... you know, the important stuff.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2016, 06:56:19 PM
BellGab, oh, how I've missed yeeewww.

PUSSY GRAB, PUSSY GRAB I LOOOVE YOU, YES I DO...

Lilith

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 07:02:04 PM
Why is my knowledge of the way you see things important to you? If you want to wish about something, wish about making more diaper dollars, making the website a bigger success, figuring out a way to help drive Heather off the air (and Art back on)... you know, the important stuff.

You forgot to mention "The General Musings of Falkie2013"  thread.

Oh, and the 28 pages.