• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 09:15:05 PM
Eh, give them a break.  They've been too busy indicting foreign individuals who are now laughing at them.  Just like these clowns.

Donald Trump ‘sentenced to death’ by North Korea state media for insulting Kim Jong Un 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3861488/donald-trump-death-penalty-north-korea/amp/

Sounds like a declaration of war to me. Game over.

albrecht

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 16, 2018, 09:31:53 PM
yet some authorities are more than happy to pull you over to check you and your car out on less.  8)
Well that is are revenue and budget based. The local PD who pulls over the guy with an outstanding unpaid parking ticket or gets him on a minor charge generates revenue for the jurisdiction and gets people in the system for higher revenue generation(the guy with the DUI now can't buy insurance so he'll get nabbed for that, etc.) And (somewhat) less dangerous for the police than, say, tackling a terrorist cell, some cartel compound, or even a crazy kid with weapons.

Maybe same applies? When the FBI [insert agency here] fails to stop a terrorist attack, despite the person "being on the radar" or "accidental no follow-up to a report" the scared public, via their politicians, gives them more money and power because the excuse by FBI  or, whatever, agency is: "with the available manpower is is hard to...," "our budget isn't enough to...," "you know we have to be so careful about civil rights but if you would just change..." "you have to understand our legally limited scope and outdated equipment....now, we can discuss this in closed committee, with some changes in law and an increased budget we can...."

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 16, 2018, 09:47:10 PM
Sounds like a declaration of war to me. Game over.
Heh, heh.  Trump will be turning himself in any day now.  Just like Vladimir will be handing over all the indicted Ruskie trolls.

P.S. - Has Pud turned himself into the authorities, yet?

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 08:25:13 PM
There was never any attention to do that.  Your understanding of how this process works is quite limited.

Oh, I figured out what this is about long ago.  That you haven't should be embarrassing.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 10:01:08 PM
Well that is are revenue and budget based. The local PD who pulls over the guy with an outstanding unpaid parking ticket or gets him on a minor charge generates revenue for the jurisdiction and gets people in the system for higher revenue generation(the guy with the DUI now can't buy insurance so he'll get nabbed for that, etc.) And (somewhat) less dangerous for the police than, say, tackling a terrorist cell, some cartel compound, or even a crazy kid with weapons.

Maybe same applies? When the FBI [insert agency here] fails to stop a terrorist attack, despite the person "being on the radar" or "accidental no follow-up to a report" the scared public, via their politicians, gives them more money and power because the excuse by FBI  or, whatever, agency is: "with the available manpower is is hard to...," "our budget isn't enough to...," "you know we have to be so careful about civil rights but if you would just change..." "you have to understand our legally limited scope and outdated equipment....now, we can discuss this in closed committee, with some changes in law and an increased budget we can...."
Yes, it's SOP, especially for The Feds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 10:12:17 PM
Yes, it's SOP, especially for The Feds.

I know! Why is it their business who has a killer whale anyway?! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBotG_sneMs

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

oh it is all that and more. it's rather disgusting when seen close up and it has not helped. if there is a problem ( i believe there is) it needs to be rapidly and brutishly fixed. the "FBI [insert agency here]" still has a great many people that trust in them. BUT..... gee guys our Kung fu sucks. better people, better tactics, and dump the politics....ban it.  ;D

“I, name here, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Quote from: Up All Night on February 16, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
10 months, 10 minutes, 10 years....

Is it anywhere possible, in this conversation of citizen Trump's past, to inject, that he just may turned over a new leaf, and is no longer philandering. He is not Bill Clinton in office. That should be good enough.

Born-Again Christians know, that you can turn from your wicked ways, and be redeemed, into a new life, not bound by sin. And that's how many many conservative evangelical Christians feel about President Donald J. Trump. The media digging up his sinful past isn't going to change anything in the President's family. They already know he's changed man. And he's the right man to face off against the wicked evil left and their media machinery.

They voted for him for the future, not, because 'he had a past free from sin'.

If we could somehow display every female you've lusted after in your heart/mind, would that somehow prove you are not now a good person???

The wicked left are scared.... They are very very scared and frightened of a born-again Christian with a sinful past, that knows how to street fight, and won't back down from any of their 'sacred cows.' So, they'll sling whatever dirt they find, from any source, no matter how irrelevant to today... They're in desperation mode. I am not influenced or fooled by ANY of their attacks on the character of the President.

He's not born again.  He has never admitted to being born again.  He does say that he is a Presbyterian which is hardly evangelical.  Why do you make the assumption that he is born again?  He does sympathize with born again Christians so I'll give him that. His actions and words do not represent the born again faith.  For the record, I make no claim to being born again as I have already been that 2 or 3 times during my life.  It has become redundant. Either you follow Christ or you don't.  I want to follow Christ but it is hard as you well know. 

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 17, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
He's not born again.  He has never admitted to being born again.  He does say that he is a Presbyterian which is hardly evangelical.  Why do you make the assumption that he is born again?  He does sympathize with born again Christians so I'll give him that. His actions and words do not represent the born again faith.  For the record, I make no claim to being born again as I have already been that 2 or 3 times during my life.  It has become redundant. Either you follow Christ or you don't.  I want to follow Christ but it is hard as you well know.
You might be confusing a LOT of things here. Presbyterian (many things there and different churches.) Evangelical (lots there!) And Born Again (more there.) All separate, and mixed issues, and definitions held. Where is Ian when we need him? Ha.

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
You might be confusing a LOT of things here. Presbyterian (many things there and different churches.) Evangelical (lots there!) And Born Again (more there.) All separate, and mixed issues, and definitions held. Where is Ian when we need him? Ha.

LOL. I yield to thee.

yeah... half those heretics think Adam had a belly button! what's that tell ya huh!  ;) ;D

Addendum.  You are right of course.  I do know of some evangelical Presbyterian churches.  A guy I listen to is what I would call evangelical and Presbyterian.  Not sure what the difference is between evangelical and Born again faiths as I think many churches claim to be both especially in the Pentecostal and Baptist faiths.  Can't say I think of Methodists and Episcopalians being evangelicals today due to their watered-down doctrines.  I can see some Lutherans as evangelicals and born again as well.

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
He should step down, if not outright fired. So should some others. How many "he was on the radar," "there was a slip-up," "we didn't do proper follow-up," "dots weren't connected," "tips were not acted upon," etc is acceptable? Especially when they result in some psycho shooting up kids, some Muslim shooting up a Christmas party, Flying planes into buildings, blowing up a marathon? Meanwhile allowing agents to commit adultery, act politically, sext/text each other so many times? Not allow recordings of interviews but rely on agent's memories as written down on 302s? I realize not "all" these events and policies were under his watch- but some were. Can him, or if he has honor, step down.

The FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline can be contacted phone, or online.
The unit, which is part of the Bureau’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division in Clarksburg, West Virginia, was established in 2012.

The Public Access Line is staffed with more than 150 customer service representatives that field tips and leads 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Representatives are not only trained to gather integral information to aid in potential investigations, they’re also taught essential listening and communication skills.

So, are these CSRs employed by the FBI, or are they contract workers supplied to the FBI ?

I want to know.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Up All Night on February 17, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
The FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline can be contacted phone, or online.
The unit, which is part of the Bureau’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division in Clarksburg, West Virginia, was established in 2012.

The Public Access Line is staffed with more than 150 customer service representatives that field tips and leads 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Representatives are not only trained to gather integral information to aid in potential investigations, they’re also taught essential listening and communication skills.

So, are these CSRs employed by the FBI, or are they contract workers supplied to the FBI ?

I want to know.

Contractors. Lockheed was the prime when I was up there if my memory is correct. But that was 2007. Teamed with a bunch of politically connected west virginia small businesses that were donors or relatives to Byrd and Mollohan. Now they are probably all connected to Manchin. Byrd was still alive when I was up there and they had already named something like 237 things after him.

Looks like Manchin got them a huge new building in 2015

http://www.biometricupdate.com/201508/fbi-opens-biometrics-technology-center-in-west-virginia

PaulAtreides

Trumpers take their lessons from history.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 17, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

If a person ever wants to know what the Ds are up to, just look to see what they are accusing everyone else of.

This accusation of interference in our election is just the most recent and most blatant example.  That's for the reminder of who these people really are.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 17, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Unfortunately for Duneboy, and other leftwing lemmings like him, the left has been owning the art of projection for decades.

Take their fascist behavior of supporting, condoning, using, violence and other fascist tactics to censor free speech, in the name of “stopping fascism”. They are themselves, the fascists.

They claim to be “anti racism”, yet see everyone for their skin color first. They elected a president and celebrated him why? Because of his race. “The first black president!” They promote a month of history focused on a specific skin color and race. February is “Black History Month”. Not because of the importance of the events or accomplishments, but because of race. They are themselves, the racists.

They claim to be anti sexism, yet they are the ones with the “women’s movement”. A movement to emphasize the needs of only one gender. Shouldn’t the so-called needs and causes the woman’s movement stands for apply to both genders? Doesn’t everyone deserve equal opportunity? Apparently not. They are themselves, the sexists.

Back to your cutting and pasting. We know you lack the mental capacity to formulate an opinion on your own.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
If a person ever wants to know what the Ds are up to, just look to see what they are accusing everyone else of.

This accusation of interference in our election is just the most recent and most blatant example.  That's for the reminder of who these people really are.

Russian collusion. We’ve known for decades which party colludes with communists. Which party celebrates communists. Which party endlessly promotes communist philosophies into their politics.

Everyday we’re seeing more and more evidence of Russian collusion, and it wasn’t with Candidate/President Trump. It’s predictably once again, the DemoKKKrat party.

PaulAtreides

Trump saying there was no collusion is like Capone saying there was no tax evasion.  Like Capone, Trump will also no doubt die in prison of chronic syphilis.  In the meantime, I really hope that you Trumper illiterati will research the manner in which criminal investigations are conducted.  Really, do you believe that Mueller is going to spill all the beans at once?  Really?  When there's much more flipping to do as he moves up the food chain.  It's a nice Saturday afternoon.  You should turn off Fox News, come up out of mom's basement, and get a little sunshine on your cracker white faces.

ItsOver

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? ..."  Or The Pud?   ;D

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 17, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Russian collusion. We’ve known for decades which party colludes with communists. Which party celebrates communists. Which party endlessly promotes communist philosophies into their politics.

Everyday we’re seeing more and more evidence of Russian collusion, and it wasn’t with Candidate/President Trump. It’s predictably once again, the DemoKKKrat party.

The Stupid is considerable in you.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

I believe that by any objective measure we are well beyond "accusation."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
"Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? ..."  Or The Pud?   ;D

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/
Russian collusion with Pud also, not just Corbyn? I doubt it, due to age, but maybe Pud was the "Fifth Man?"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/16/jeremy-corbyn-knew-spy-cold-war-source-says-czech-diplomat/
Jeremy Corbyn Was a Communist Spy
http://observer.com/2018/02/new-report-reveals-jeremy-corbyn-was-a-communist-spy-in-1980s/

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

If you read the whole thing it basically says that he could indict them all under the same charges but none of them will see a courtroom because the charges cannot stick. Mueller has a long history of bringing cases that are later overturned on constitutional grounds. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 17, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Trump saying there was no collusion is like Capone saying there was no tax evasion.  Like Capone, Trump will also no doubt die in prison of chronic syphilis.  In the meantime, I really hope that you Trumper illiterati will research the manner in which criminal investigations are conducted.  Really, do you believe that Mueller is going to spill all the beans at once?  Really?  When there's much more flipping to do as he moves up the food chain.  It's a nice Saturday afternoon.  You should turn off Fox News, come up out of mom's basement, and get a little sunshine on your cracker white faces.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Rix Gins

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 17, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Capone spent the last years of his life at his mansion in Palm Island, Florida where he died of a heart attack on January 21, 1947.  True, he did suffer from chronic syphilis and while he did receive treatment, it surely did make a wreck of his body.  He didn't die in jail.   

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
Ha!  The Progs are more of a threat to the U.S. than Boris and Natasha trolling campaigns.

Hehe-