• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
You're completely alone, and still stupid .....

This is a bold, declarative statement from the guy who still can't figure out punctuation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
No one watches your endless 'cut 'n paste' drivel .....
You're completely alone, and still stupid .....

No I'm not. You are! :P

ItsOver

I can't see why this is an issue.  Who doesn't enjoy listening to an organ of the ministry of propaganda spew forth their crap?

Growing questions about CNN's airport monopoly as network veers left

CNN’s ubiquitous presence in airports -- where it broadcasts from thousands of screens to a captive audience of millions -- is facing new scrutiny after the cable network's hard left turn.

The CNN Airport network dates back to when CNN was known for straightforward news programming -- and has been a fixture at airports since before competitors MSNBC and Fox News even existed. But critics are now asking if busy travelers should be subjected to CNN’s increasingly ideological programming -- at gates, bars, food courts and baggage claims -- which can include on-screen chyrons or subtitles that gleefully mock President Trump. Many travelers have even taken to Twitter and started online petitions to urge airports to change the channel.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/23/how-cnn-airport-force-feeds-partisan-content-to-unsuspecting-travelers.html

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on March 23, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
I't also nice to see somebody who does not change their position and can say the same thing regardless of which party is in.  Too many people suddenly hold different views on "right and wrong" and have different expectations depending on who sits in the white house (on both sides.)

Yeah we used to have a government made up of people of different ideologies that stuck with those first, and lead the people by informing and persuading people as to why they were of that ideology. Now it’s just a game. Politicians have handlers who are telling them what to say every 5 minutes based on think tanks and polls and then they say whatever they think we want to hear so they can get re-elected. Meanwhile they’re doing whatever is best for themselves and the establishment. And they’re all making millions.

Trump was elected because we thought he was an outsider to this. He says what he thinks and does what he says. Unfortunately he’s 1 person going against a system worth trillions made up of politicians, media, the education industry, unions etc... They do not want that system changed. Damn Trump, damn the voters, damn the country.

There is no leadership in Washington. It’s politician first, then establishment, then party. Voters needs are totally irrelevant. Everything they pass is done so because they benefit from it.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
I can't see why this is an issue.  Who doesn't enjoy listening to an organ of the ministry of propaganda spew forth their crap?

Growing questions about CNN's airport monopoly as network veers left

CNN’s ubiquitous presence in airports -- where it broadcasts from thousands of screens to a captive audience of millions -- is facing new scrutiny after the cable network's hard left turn.

The CNN Airport network dates back to when CNN was known for straightforward news programming -- and has been a fixture at airports since before competitors MSNBC and Fox News even existed. But critics are now asking if busy travelers should be subjected to CNN’s increasingly ideological programming -- at gates, bars, food courts and baggage claims -- which can include on-screen chyrons or subtitles that gleefully mock President Trump. Many travelers have even taken to Twitter and started online petitions to urge airports to change the channel.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/23/how-cnn-airport-force-feeds-partisan-content-to-unsuspecting-travelers.html

It’s really is a classic representation of 1984. CNN is not news. It’s 24/7 demokkkrat propaganda. The demokkkrat party who is all about the state. It’s on in every airport, hotel, etc...

The state spouting their political agenda 24/7 to the public. So ironic.

Juan

1PM Eastern NCX. Will he sign the bill or not?

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Yeah we used to have a government made up of people of different ideologies that stuck with those first, and lead the people by informing and persuading people as to why they were of that ideology. Now it’s just a game. Politicians have handlers who are telling them what to say every 5 minutes based on think tanks and polls and then they say whatever they think we want to hear so they can get re-elected. Meanwhile they’re doing whatever is best for themselves and the establishment. And they’re all making millions.

Trump was elected because we thought he was an outsider to this. He says what he thinks and does what he says. Unfortunately he’s 1 person going against a system worth trillions made up of politicians, media, the education industry, unions etc... They do not want that system changed. Damn Trump, damn the voters, damn the country.

There is no leadership in Washington. It’s politician first, then establishment, then party. Voters needs are totally irrelevant. Everything they pass is done so because they benefit from it.

Well-said.  The people have very little representation in Washington.  There may be about 20 people out of 535  in all truly looking out for our interests. 

Juan

Washington is one giant daisy chain.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2018, 06:13:31 PM
I'm sure he knows who does, duneboy. ::)

You are dumb as a bag of dicks.  Not even Trumpers are stupid enough to consider tampering with a gand jury.  Damn, read a book or something.  The ignorant is strong with you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 23, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

You are dumb as a bag of dicks.  Not even Trumpers are stupid enough to consider tampering with a gand jury.  Damn, read a book or something.  The ignorant is strong with you.

Duneboy, pure as the driven snow
He's a single client commie lawyer
who knows what's best for you and me
Duneboy

(I'm imagining this to a kinda 50s TV Western theme ;))

P.S. They will crush your silly grand jury! Do you hear me?! CRUSH!! Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!  ;D

:P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Duneboy, pure as the driven snow
He's a single client commie lawyer
who knows what's best for you and me
Duneboy

(I'm imagining this to a kinda 50s TV Western theme ;))

P.S. They will crush your silly grand jury! Do you hear me?! CRUSH!! Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!  ;D
:P

You are the most ignorant twatwaffle on this board.  Does your mom know you came up from the basement?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 23, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
You are the most ignorant twatwaffle on this board.  Does your mom know you came up from the basement?

Back at ya! Does yours? ::)

As I understand it, in order to fortify the military in particular the Navy, Trump signed the bill even with all of the unnecessary spending in it.  I think he did it because this may be the only time he gets what he wants in the budget especially if the House goes to the Dems next year.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when he says he'll never put his signature on such a piece of legislation again.  Only this time though.

Cool part was when he was shaming the Democrats for not including DACA as part of the deal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 23, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
As I understand it, in order to fortify the military in particular the Navy, Trump signed the bill even with all of the unnecessary spending in it.  I think he did it because this may be the only time he gets what he wants in the budget especially if the House goes to the Dems next year.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when he says he'll never put his signature on such a piece of legislation again.  Only this time though.

Cool part was when he was shaming the Democrats for not including DACA as part of the deal.

;D

albrecht

Idk it seems we have lots of issues with some of the projects we spend so much money on, budget cost overruns, don't perform as expected, take too long. Also in many areas we seem to be planning on fighting the last war and spending as such. I like Bolton fire-brand style but basically he is a neo-con and establishment of that bent. With the record spending budget, the possibly unnecessary military spending, Bolton, etc it would seem like the traditional party bosses, neo-con deepstate, defense contractors, and Democrat spenders, open border types won this one. And IF China actually follows through with their retaliatory threats against AG or coal etc it would also hurt most the base that elected Trump.

Gd5150

Yeah basically we got an Obama budget with military thrown in. Would it be nice to cut spending? Yes. Is it the end of the world that we didn’t? No. It’s still better than a Clinton presidency and a Clinton budget.

It is disappointing we can’t get the things we elected Trump to do but that’s a nature of the beast. We have an establishment who cares about itself, and it’s profits. And 1 man, even if he’s the president, cannot change that.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on March 23, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
IF China actually follows through with their retaliatory threats against AG or coal etc it would also hurt most the base that elected Trump.

China has more to lose than the US if there’s a trade war. It’s just saber rattling. The US has already been getting bent over for decades.