• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
You're a diseased faggot and I hope you die in a fucking fire.

NOT ACTUALLY KIDDING

I'm not surprised you are so familiar with diseased faggots. Your daddy left your ravaged ass dripping cum and blood how many times old man?

Show your face to me and I will shit down your mouth.

Jojo

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
Let us not suck more than Snoory, okay?

You endorsed Maxine Waters' ultraviolence , traitor.

Fuck off forever.

>:(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
You endorsed Maxine Waters' ultraviolence , traitor.

Fuck off forever.

>:(
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.
Second, Trump has incited violence many times.
Third, I made no endorsement or non-endorsement; I only said that an attorney probably would not find a case against Waters.
I think I know which avatar may have created you...
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.

LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

QuoteSecond, Trump has incited violence many times.

No, he certainly has NOT!

Nor has the mainstream right practiced the alleged violence against the left.

Trump rallies are peaceful.

Antifa - NOT!

QuoteThird, I made no endorsement or non-endorsement; I only said that an attorney probably would not find a case against Waters.

Un-fucking-believable!

You're actually such a cowardly twat that you're going to try and use weasel words and blame your own obviously leftarded fascistic political proclivities on some random shithead land shark?

Wow!

Just fucking Wow!

Grow a pair - learn to speak honestly for once in your flirtatiously hypocritical life.

Did you think most here can't spot a fucking phony when they read one?

You suck!

QuoteI think I know which avatar may have created you...
Unit 14

I think your dark master has finally splooged out through your pathetic attempts to use 3rd party weasel citations and tritely disavow belief in and acceptance of said.

Game over - YOU LOSE!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
Unit 14

This has to do with YOU being held to accountability for endorsing Waters' calls for ultra violence.

Your fascistic stink will now follow YOU to each and every thread you post in.

ENJOY!

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

No, he certainly has NOT!

Nor has the mainstream right practiced the alleged violence against the left.

Trump rallies are peaceful.

Antifa - NOT!

Un-fucking-believable!

You're actually such a cowardly twat that you're going to try and use weasel words and blame your own obviously leftarded fascistic political proclivities on some random shithead land shark?

Wow!

Just fucking Wow!

Grow a pair - learn to speak honestly for once in your flirtatiously hypocritical life.

Did you think most here can't spot a fucking phony when they read one?

You suck!

I think your dark master has finally splooged out through your pathetic attempts to use 3rd party weasel citations and tritely disavow belief in and acceptance of said.

Game over - YOU LOSE!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >
Booing people out of a restaurant and verbally pushing is not "violence".
Trump has incited violence.  Here is your link again:  https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-video-of-maxine-waters-reading-a-list-of-times-trump-incited-violence-is-a-must-watch-9585426
It's perfectly acceptable to say that regardless of how I feel about Waters antisocial comments, they don't sound prosecutable.  Reasonable people are pragmatic.

Don't confuse fun with phony.

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

The HELL it isn't!

In addition it is depriving people of the CIVIL RIGHTS as free citizens of this nation.

We ALL have the right to engage in public commerce REGARDLESS of our political views or party of affiliation.

YOU are a jackbooted fascist THUG!

QuoteTrump has incited violence.

No he has NOT!

NO violence from the mainstream right can be chronicled let alone tied to any contextually deprived comments Trump has ever made - PERIOD!

Your naked attempt to try and project Waters' ultraviolence on to Trump is summarily REJECTED, bitch!

Fuck your leftard class war racist ass straight to eternal HELLFIRE and DAMNATION!

QuoteHere is your link again:

Leftard blame shifting and overt projection is DISMISSED...AGAIN!

QuoteIt's perfectly acceptable to say that regardless of how I feel about Waters antisocial comments, they don't sound prosecutable.

Semantic niggle.

Say whatever you please (writing though you are), just know that in doing so you have finally revealed what a sick and twisted fascist leftard you are for ALL to see!

QuoteReasonable people are pragmatic.

There is ZERO "pragmatism" in calling for the public assault, harassment, and shunning of elected and appointed officials for their party of choice!

You are a scumbag Antifa asswipe!

QuoteDon't confuse fun with phony.

Unit 14
I confuse nothing with your phoniness, let alone your squalid entreaties of '"fun" where only malice and partisan fascism are present.

DROP DEAD! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Trump has incited violence.  Here is your link again:  https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-video-of-maxine-waters-reading-a-list-of-times-trump-incited-violence-is-a-must-watch-9585426
It's perfectly acceptable to say that regardless of how I feel about Waters antisocial comments, they don't sound prosecutable.  Reasonable people are pragmatic.

Don't confuse fun with phony.

Unit 14

Can't wait to find out where you live.  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
Can't wait to find out where you live.  :)

Send some 'protesters' over to demonstrate democracy in action?

Pac NW was her last tell...Seattle area?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Yep, i already know that. Continuing to zero in.  ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

I think reverse dowries are in order.  Oops, this isn't old Utah...
Unit 14

Bluejay

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
I think reverse dowries are in order.  Oops, this isn't old Utah...
Unit 14
What’s your sign?  I’m a Taurus.

Jojo

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
You're probably telling the truth.  I like your art a lot, a tangible Taurus thing!

My sign?  How about this one:

Unit 14

Bluejay

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
You're probably telling the truth.  I like your art a lot, a tangible Taurus thing!

My sign?  How about this one:

Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

This one's more accurate for her. ;)

Morgus

Another Noory health infomercial for 2 hours tonight...

Dateline

Quote from: Bluejay on July 03, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

When Norry's been bad dancin' for dollrs.

Now, does this just make your proud to be an American?

Jojo