• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Hmmm.  The word has just came in.  Norry is quite the big shit, literally.  The picture that was used to beg for votes showed Norry sitting on something, a leather comode maybe.  A commode fit for a King!  "Grampers Pampers" has been receiving love letter to Norry.  They will be featuring vinettes of these love letters and they will be referred to as "Love Letters To Grampers."  This was just announced at the Friday afternoon staff meeting.  Lots of work to be done, but "Grampers Pampers" has it covered. 

Dateline

Dateline:  Cali.  There is a new comedy having a treatment written for streaming and the television.  It  is entitled "The Studio."  It is hush hush all around the offices and the floor or suite this is being developed at has security all over it.  No goons allowed.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Mostly because they were contradictory.

Wassup with that? :o
Hard to tell, since they were not archived.  Do you have a copy?  It would have been June 14 shortly before noon.  But, I did start the 2nd response with "Or" so technically it wouldn't have been a contradiction, just a different possibility, right?

With about 10 days between posts, sheesh, nothing gets past you people  ::).
Me

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 30, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
Dateline:  Cali.  There is a new comedy having a treatment written for streaming and the television.  It  is entitled "The Studio."  It is hush hush all around the offices and the floor or suite this is being developed at has security all over it.  No goons allowed.
Hopefully we won't be viewing any half 'stache!
Me

lol i dunno what Ian's on tonight but it's some powerful shit.

maybe he's passively aggressively mocking Jorch. He came out of commercial with Eric Clapton then talking over it he said 'If you like Eric Clapton you'll love George Noory's live show'   ;D i shit you not.

This show is amazing, normal people have no idea what goes on in the middle of the night on the radio.

Alabama Annie's droning on and on in her drawl advocating for a solar sail propulsion system to get to Mars. Woman probably has a 9th grade education but in her mind she's Elon Musk.

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 30, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
This show is amazing, normal people have no idea what goes on in the middle of the night on the radio.

Alabama Annie's droning on and on in her drawl advocating for a solar sail propulsion system to get to Mars. Woman probably has a 9th grade education but in her mind she's Elon Musk.

Redstone Arsenal and Marshall Space Flight Center are her neighbors in Alabama.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 30, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

maybe he's passively aggressively mocking Jorch. He came out of commercial with Eric Clapton then talking over it he said 'If you like Eric Clapton you'll love George Noory's live show'   ;D i shit you not.
I think he meant it in the way of George plays Clapton bumper music a lot, like Layla and After Midnight.  Clapton is only 5 years older than George.
Me

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
I think he meant it in the way of George plays Clapton bumper music a lot, like Layla and After Midnight.  Clapton is only 5 years older than George.
Me

what does George playing a couple of Clapton's most famous songs have to do with Jorch's live show? Clapton's a musical genius and legend, Jorch is your sad sack Uncle Bernie singing Copacabana at your cousin's wedding.

who is 'Me'? or is it some kind of code?

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 30, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

LOL.  Ian's kissed the ring and sworn allegiance to Jorch.  Soon, he'll be discussing the miracle of massive egg consumption with Doc Wallet.  All praise the boobery!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:03:47 AM
Hard to tell, since they were not archived.  Do you have a copy?  It would have been June 14 shortly before noon.  But, I did start the 2nd response with "Or" so technically it wouldn't have been a contradiction, just a different possibility, right?

It's OK to say you resisted the thread and forgot your initial reply.

QuoteWith about 10 days between posts, sheesh, nothing gets past you people  ::).
Me

I caught it sooner than that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
Me

You're an idiot! ::)

11angeleyes11

The news of George not making the Radio Hall Of Fame grieves my soul.  I dance with black veils. 

Bluejay

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 30, 2018, 10:05:15 PM
The news of George not making the Radio Hall Of Fame grieves my soul.  I dance with black veils.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 30, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
It's OK to say you resisted the thread and forgot your initial reply.

I caught it sooner than that.
I was witting.  I don't see any issue with double-responding. 

You can have two emergency roadside company providers, too. 

And if you buy two battery-pack phones, even if only one is subscribed, then it's possible never to have a dead battery ever.  If you buy 2 pair of socks then it doesn't matter when one sock gets lost.  And if you buy 2 identical pairs of earrings, then you still have a pair and a spare when an earring drops behind the bureau.  If you keep 2 car keys on your ring then you'll still have one handy if you lend one out.  If your pet wears 2 tags, they can be read from front or back.  If you have 2 clocks near each other you'll always know if they are correct (as long as you stagger battery installation). 
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
You're an idiot! ::)
Just bec you put "Dr." in front doesn't mean you aren't a bathroom product.

Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 30, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
what does George playing a couple of Clapton's most famous songs have to do with Jorch's live show? Clapton's a musical genius and legend, Jorch is your sad sack Uncle Bernie singing Copacabana at your cousin's wedding.

who is 'Me'? or is it some kind of code?
I totally see your point, but Ian might not have.
I stopped signing Fourteen because a woman here didn't appreciate the parody.  It really concerned her about child abuse.

Unit 14

Dateline

Please enlighten me about "14" has to do about child abuse.  It is a number and an age to me, nothing more and nothing less. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
I totally see your point, but Ian might not have.
I stopped signing Fourteen because a woman here didn't appreciate the parody.  It really concerned her about child abuse.

Unit 14

Impossible! You're an idiot with no boundaries. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 30, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Aha!

A Levin fan... ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 01, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
Please enlighten me about "14" has to do about child abuse.  It is a number and an age to me, nothing more and nothing less.
Well, if I remember right from last week, she felt the avatar was bad enough, but the italic signature line alluded to something to do with pedophilia.  I remember being 14, 13 actually.  i would have chosen 13, but some people don't like it.  Anyhow, it was a great age for me, one of the most wonderful times in my life.  I had recently moved into the public school system again, after 5 years Catholic, and was loving it.  But she felt concerned that I might be subconsciously re-living some old teenage trauma or something, which is not the case.  8th grade was a real highlight for me, all of junior high was.  I think I even finally got out of the newspaper route & berry picking was completely out of the question, Yay!

Meanwhile, George was out there somewhere, suckin' some milk shakes somewhere.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 09:19:59 PM
Well, if I remember right from last week, she felt the avatar was bad enough, but the italic signature line alluded to something to do with pedophilia.  I remember being 14, 13 actually.  i would have chosen 13, but some people don't like it.  Anyhow, it was a great age for me, one of the most wonderful times in my life.  I had recently moved into the public school system again, after 5 years Catholic, and was loving it.  But she felt concerned that I might be subconsciously re-living some old teenage trauma or something, which is not the case.  8th grade was a real highlight for me, all of junior high was.  I think I even finally got out of the newspaper route & berry picking was completely out of the question, Yay!

Meanwhile, George was out there somewhere, suckin' some milk shakes somewhere.

That is just so liberal  I see absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the joys of youth and adolescence, and that is what I took your comments and signature to mean.  Often we are young, adventurous and exploring all aspects of the world around us.  Youth is captivating.  I do not think you should have caved or took that stance, and when that is done it gives support to negative thoughts and  overly restricting misdirected political correcting.  Ce le vie'!  Be, 14, 15, 16, 99, whatever age you choose to celebrate.  We only live each posting and day once.  Celebrate!  Look to the light and not the dark.  Respect others and their opinions but have room and tolerance for all!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 01, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
That is just so liberal  I see absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the joys of youth and adolescence, and that is what I took your comments and signature to mean.  Often we are young, adventurous and exploring all aspects of the world around us.  Youth is captivating.  I do not think you should have caved or took that stance, and when that is done it gives support to negative thoughts and  overly restricting misdirected political correcting.  Ce le vie'!  Be, 14, 15, 16, 99, whatever age you choose to celebrate.  We only live each posting and day once.  Celebrate!  Look to the light and not the dark.  Respect others and their opinions but have room and tolerance for all!
Thanks Dateline, and that's why I retained the 14 name.  But, I don't mind a different signature.  You may not know it, but I was getting a little racy in other threads.  So, it's a happy medium!  BTW, I never can tell your gender!
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 11:18:25 PM
Thanks Dateline, and that's why I retained the 14 name.  But, I don't mind a different signature.  You may not know it, but I was getting a little racy in other threads.  So, it's a happy medium!  BTW, I never can tell your gender!
Unit 14

She means to say that she was accusing people of racism by that.  ;)

P.S. It sounds like she's trying for sexism now too. Watch out!

why can't the producers of  C2C take the minimal precaution of having Snoorge read the news once through before he humiliates himself on the air by slaughtering the name of Mexico's. new president elect?

GravitySucks

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 01, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
why can't the producers of  C2C take the minimal precaution of having Snoorge read the news once through before he humiliates himself on the air by slaughtering the name of Mexico's. new president elect?

Two words.

8 hours of show prep.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. Toilet Paper on July 01, 2018, 11:22:08 PM
She means to say that she was accusing people of racism by that.  ;)

P.S. It sounds like she's trying for sexism now too. Watch out!
I'm bad.
Unit 14

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 01, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

You think that would help?

Snorch never fails to deliver.

He had a physicist/astronomer on, at least he talked like he was one, though as the interview went on he became weirder and weirder with his views. Anyway of course no interview with a scientist conducted by Snorch is complete without the 'Big Bang' coming up.

Snorch on the Big Bang:  "I just don't accept it. Do yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew?'

The guest totally lost me when they were talking about some eminent physicist who recently passed away - AN 87 YEAR OLD MAN . Snorch who is a hypochondriac afraid of death wanted to know what caused his death, a heart attack probably?  The guest who had spoken with the deceased not long before his death pronounced the physicist in very good health 'He didn't die of natural causes. He was offed.' lololol  87 years old, what are the odds of an 87 year old dying out of the blue? VERY VERY GOOD ODDS!

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Snorch never fails to deliver.

You're a diseased faggot and I hope you die in a fucking fire.