• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

Quote from: Lena on February 10, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
JFK II - Full Version

pretty good film about the JFK murder, for people who are not dumbed down by the official US mainstream media lies.
Damn! It must HAVE been pretty good!

Thanks docdocdoc! I {redacted} {redacted} it! I have a feeling Mr. Stone has a really dark side. His tie is askew. Totally out of character. Let's just say, I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on October 25, 2017, 04:29:32 PM
Thanks docdocdoc! I {redacted} {redacted} it! I have a feeling Mr. Stone has a really dark side. His tie is askew. Totally out of character. Let's just say, I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

I'm sure he probably has guys for that and would never dirty his own hands.  ;)

albrecht

Delayed? Or not going to happen?
"The U.S. government was in danger Thursday of missing the deadline to release a trove of previously classified records from the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, adding an unexpected twist to a saga already rife with rumors and conspiracies."
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 03:37:10 PM
Delayed? Or not going to happen?
"The U.S. government was in danger Thursday of missing the deadline to release a trove of previously classified records from the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, adding an unexpected twist to a saga already rife with rumors and conspiracies."
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691

Jackstar will be along soon for the big reveal. He's been asking everyone on here for years who killed JFK, presumably because its a quiz and he knows the answer.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 04:53:06 PM
Jackstar will be along soon for the big reveal. He's been asking everyone on here for years who killed JFK, presumably because its a quiz and he knows the answer.  ;D
Your "Dictator" is going against what he said earlier and "bowing to pressure." What kind of fascist dictator "bows to pressure?"
"President Trump delayed the release of hundreds of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination Thursday evening, bowing to pressure from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trump-expected-to-release-remaining-jfk-assassination-documents-thursday/2017/10/25/52c8f71a-b9b7-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.38c01c6bbc65

This is a good thing for all the "researchers" though because now they can still make books, videos, and shows and the government refusing to release records helps fuel the conspiracy and questions.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 05:12:50 PM
Your "Dictator" is going against what he said earlier and "bowing to pressure." What kind of fascist dictator "bows to pressure?"
"President Trump delayed the release of hundreds of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination Thursday evening, bowing to pressure from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trump-expected-to-release-remaining-jfk-assassination-documents-thursday/2017/10/25/52c8f71a-b9b7-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.38c01c6bbc65

This is a good thing for all the "researchers" though because now they can still make books, videos, and shows and the government refusing to release records helps fuel the conspiracy and questions.

He isn't my dictator, the fat cunt would fall over with a hard stare. Bullies are always cowards, they just bully as long as enough are shitting themselves to not say no. When the first ones do, you find the bullies lose the appetite.

But back to the big reveal; They've had years to decide what they want redacted, they just decided today to start doing it. Trump can't reveal what they haven't let him see yet..Jackstar will tell us. We don't need the archived stuff.

Anyway, if Trump can put this to one side for a while maybe he can tell us all about aliens and shit?  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 05:24:47 PM
... But back to the big reveal; They've had years to decide what they want redacted, they just decided today to start doing it. Trump can't reveal what they haven't let him see yet...

Not that I'm disputing any of that, but when and how did you become such an expert on the inner working of the US bureaucracy - to the point of sussing out deception and scheming - and yet always manage to fall for whatever the Democrat Fake News Media feeds you?

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 06:20:34 PM
Not that I'm disputing any of that, but when and how did you become such an expert on the inner working of the US bureaucracy - to the point of sussing out deception and scheming - and yet always manage to fall for whatever the Democrat Fake News Media feeds you?

Pud is just mad he's not an Alien, like us. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
Pud is just mad he's not an Alien, like us. :)

It was Ted Cruz's old man! Official!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 07:30:19 PM

It was Ted Cruz's old man! Official!

Cruz was the Cartel's boy, then we went down to Mexsheico and did a little Sicario tunnel stuff and he was FUCKIN' OUT!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Because 'they' told me. I keep my ear to the ground around 7th and Capitol; And that is where the spooks hang out. Sure they masquerade as lung damaged 'landscapers' with leaf blowers, but they're spooks.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 07:32:53 PM

Because 'they' told me. I keep my ear to the ground around 7th and Capitol; And that is where the spooks hang out. Sure they masquerade as lung damaged 'landscapers' with leaf blowers, but they're spooks.

You're learning Limey fruit!

https://youtu.be/7YeegokFz0Y

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

Cruz was the Cartel's boy, then we went down to Mexsheico and did a little Sicario tunnel stuff and he was FUCKIN' OUT!!!

^^^^ This! That's got to be it. Why did Jack Ruby let Cruz Snr live?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
^^^^ This! That's got to be it. Why did Jack Ruby let Cruz Snr live?

What are you babbling about? We did a good job on that Irish fuckhead! Everything went according to plan!

Swishypants

Next Pud is going to start talking about how Italians and Pollock's and Catholics are not only "White" but "Human!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 07:41:17 PM
Next Pud is going to start talking about how Italians and Pollock's and Catholics are not only "White" but "Human!"

Only the ones who live in the Vatican. The red ones.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

Only the ones who live in the Vatican. The red ones.

Silence GARY GLITTER! Go molest some Cong!

https://youtu.be/hdMfCNyeGg0

Swishypants

Trump is in, the wall is going up, the economy is returning CONUS, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it! Popping that Irish bitch is the best thing we ever did!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Trump is in, the wall is going up, the economy is returning CONUS, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it! Popping that Irish bitch is the best thing we ever did!

Welll, the wall won't be built, the economy has been going up since about mid 2009 and Ted Cruz's dad might be innocent after all..  :-\   So who DID shoot JFK?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

Welll, the wall won't be built, the economy has been going up since about mid 2009 and Ted Cruz's dad might be innocent after all..  :-\   So who DID shoot JFK?

WRONG!, WRONG!, WHATEVER! Lee Harvey Oswald you silly Brit! Easy to get off three shots with one hit in that amount of time at that range with a target going away from you, but ostensibly stationary in your sights! You don't know any of this because Laura pays your bills, and you've never shot a real gun before, much less spend years learning to shoot one properly. You are a SIMP!

Swishypants

Leaked video of Pud and Laura "DOIN' IT!"

You have to take off your underwear for it to work you dumb cunt!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

Leaked video of Pud and Laura "DOIN' IT!"

Not us,I wear black and so does she..  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:06:29 PM
WRONG!, WRONG!, WHATEVER! Lee Harvey Oswald you silly Brit! Easy to get off three shots with one hit in that amount of time at that range with a target going away from you, but ostensibly stationary in your sights! You don't know any of this because Laura pays your bills, and you've never shot a real gun before, much less spend years learning to shoot one properly. You are a SIMP!

Tut tut Shirley. I can shoot last time was a couple of years back. And I'm still pretty good as it happens. Good enough to take the froth off your milk shake at 50 yards.  ;D

Lt.Uhura

Trump will have nothing more to report on this subject until he's briefed by his conspiracy theory advisers, Bannon and Jones. Wait for his Tweets on it tomorrow.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Tut tut Shirley. I can shoot last time was a couple of years back. And I'm still pretty good as it happens. Good enough to take the froth off your milk shake at 50 yards.  ;D

Pud, do you understand that most Rednecks shoot at least once a week and burn down at least 250 rounds in a session? Pud, do you know they do this at 100-300 meters on average?

Swishypants

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Trump will have nothing more to report on this subject until he's briefed by his conspiracy theory advisers, Bannon and Jones. Wait for his Tweets on it tomorrow.

AND Queen Zulu "Everybody gets some bullshit" arrives! I loved your show in the 80's when you were fat, but then you got skinny, and then fat again and it's not the same kind of fat.