• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 12, 2017, 11:34:38 PM
Last two pages..

WE NEED GEORGE

when the cat is away the mice will play rip each other's guts out .. geez .. shocking... NOT.

BORING
White Crow you are even more explicit than I'm in my descriptions of cats sacrifices. 
Wow, !! so much brute force from such deceptive white crow impostor... ::)

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 12, 2017, 11:32:55 PM
yes brig is the Nazi female of Bellgab  :( :( :(

true, but it costs extra...... hehe

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2017, 11:48:08 PM
Language barrier?

in a round about way... you could say maybe yes or almost mostly.

ZaZa

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 12, 2017, 11:44:30 PM
they are all 'wrinkled'.... you silly person... but we all know the reason why you wouldn't know that... now don't we?...
No, no, -you are confusing wrinkled face skin of an old prune - with folded moist pussy lips of a young girls.
In case of Inglorious Bitch we are talking about dried up old prune who is not desirable by sexually active males,
but she is wanted by Hillary Clinton voters.

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 12, 2017, 11:59:59 PM
No, no, -you are confusing wrinkled face skin of an old prune - with folded moist pussy lips of a young girls.
In case of Inglorious Bitch we are talking about dried up old prune who is not desirable by sexually active males,

Y dis website let pedophilia be talked bout? Dis sum sick shit nigga, Tyrone gonna fix dis dough... ZaZa belong to me now dis pedophile gonna get a BEATING and i will post vid of beating on worldstar

Norm

GEORGE SENDA FIRE ALERT WARNING!

My brother, a local fireman in our village, viewed the cleaning video footage of the inside of George Senda's apartment, he was shocked to see so much junk and tangled electrical wiring about the interior of the apartment. He stated, "Every nook and cranny is crammed with fuel that if a fire were to break out the toxic smoke would spread through out the unit in a matter of minutes. With one way in and one way out the toxic smoke would overcome George quickly. The apartment should be red tagged as unlivable immediately."

He told me how quickly a fire can spread in a fuel rich environment such as George's apartment. "It's a shock when you first witness a training structure become fully engulfed and that's with minimal furniture inside. The combination of heat, oxygen, and fuel can literally explode under the right conditions"

Quote from: ZaZa on August 12, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

umm... soooooo.... you ARE saying that you ARE NOT sexually active and attracted by IB OR are you saying that only young girls attract you?

either way... what ELSE is wrong with you!?

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 13, 2017, 12:13:38 AM
umm... soooooo.... you ARE saying that you ARE NOT sexually active and attracted by IB OR are you saying that only young girls attract you?

people say that hes actually casio trolling.

ZaZa

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 13, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

yes only young moist girls are attracted to my 6'3" body frame (quite nicely shaped) {yet they are also after my wealth}, 
-the old dry wrinkled prunes like Inglorious Bitch /and such/
are being told to wrap up in the white bed sheets and walk towards the cemetery already so they don't miss the appointment.

Quote from: Norm on August 13, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

The combination of heat, oxygen, and fuel can literally explode under the right conditions

well that deserves a nobel prize. no wait! ....... <sigh>....

what's your point? that George's brilliantly preplanned funeral pyre that (when ignited) will signal to the world his victory over property, trolls/haters, and power... should be abandoned?

just how cruel are you planning to be?

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 13, 2017, 12:17:52 AM
people say that hes actually casio trolling.

i can understand that... considering both of them aren't very good at it.

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 13, 2017, 12:26:43 AM
well that deserves a nobel prize. no wait! ....... <sigh>....

what's your point? that George's brilliantly preplanned funeral pyre that (when ignited) will signal to the world his victory over property, trolls/haters, and power... should be abandoned?

just how cruel are you planning to be?

I've lost my mind....had no idea....just seemed the right thing to do...

Did you get the tickets?

ZaZa

JUST GET OVER WITH
and kill him already

ZaZa

Here friends fuckers if/when Falkie dies prematurely and you will be looking to another victim, I think I found it for you.
Take a read in this thread (original postings)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 01:01:13 AM
Lisa Garr, you are polite and you have nice soft voice -{otherwise you are very 'fuckable' by the audio criteria} -
but please never again have any astrologers, psychics and other similar 'readers' on your show -they always suck donkeys dick
and are super boring and give aura of dishonesty.

The bitch astrologer guest Susan Miller you have tonight is so full of shit that she makes George Noory to sound like Art Bell.
Lisa Garr just because of your very sexy voice I like to give you this advice ...choose other topics in the future
fuck all those rip-off boring artists or we are going to declare you as a ..female version number 2 of George Noory GirlNoory-2.
(Heather fucking Wade is number one, Girl Noory-1. she is so stupid) -so please Lisa don't continue this lame fucking boring toipc\
because it never works,
even the best fucker in the biz Art Bell had a very hard time to keep this topic interesting,
and as much as I despise that fucker now I must give him the credit that he was very fucking good ,
but you Lisa Garr are not even close to his league,
so don't ever fucking try to have this type of topics this type of boring lame guests again,..
or we will 'rip you a new one every time you are on the air'

Let the stupid George Noory to have these type of lame boring guests,
you Lisa stay away from this shit now,..and have more intelligent guests, OK ??  :) ;)

and follow this post to read couple more, {shit gets hotter in consecutive posts} ..actually it get's pure -ugly.
Or visit,
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/new/#new

but the seldom visited Lisa Garr thread is the pit of my "sorrows". 
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/lisa-garr/msg1087182/#msg1087182

Believe me my friends I have lot's of compassion for struggling talent, .. but in case of Lisa Garr being so many times on the C2C
and still making such basic amateur shit "mistakes" -I have no sympathy for you - by now you should listen to enough
of your shows to pick up on your  weak points.
If you didn't by now that means that you are stupid and are not listening to your own shows to your own voice to pick up on
shitty performance or you are so fool of your self that you think that you can suck cocks of your listeners without even opening your mouth.
No fucking way you cow, just no!!
Doesn't work that way.

I tell you how it works.
You deliver and we will tell you if you are good, but if you think that you can ride on a promise:
I will suck your cock in the future -but for now just listen to my shitty shows ---
No cunt, it's not going to work that way.
Maybe it will work in one of the bordellos in Pahrump Nevada with Art Bell - but not on BellGab.

Quote from: Norm on August 13, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

My brother, a local fireman in our village, viewed the cleaning video footage of the inside of George Senda's apartment, he was shocked to see so much junk and tangled electrical wiring about the interior of the apartment. He stated, "Every nook and cranny is crammed with fuel that if a fire were to break out the toxic smoke would spread through out the unit in a matter of minutes. With one way in and one way out the toxic smoke would overcome George quickly. The apartment should be red tagged as unlivable immediately."

He told me how quickly a fire can spread in a fuel rich environment such as George's apartment. "It's a shock when you first witness a training structure become fully engulfed and that's with minimal furniture inside. The combination of heat, oxygen, and fuel can literally explode under the right conditions"

OMG...
OXYGEN...George leaves his door "open" for air, err OXYGEN
ELECTRICAL...George has ELECTRICAL WIRES, "EXTRA" THINGS ON POWER CABLES EVERYWHERE
FUEL...STERNO, GREASE EVERYWHERE IN THE KITCHEN, PAPER BOOKS JUNK MAIL PACKING MATERIALS CARDBOARD BOXES SOFA BED CLOTHES EVERYWHERE...
AND THE BIGGEST SOURCE....

FAKIE'S FAT ASS...WOULD CAUSE AN OUT OF CONTROL FIRE IN A CREMATORIUM !

the inspector(s) will surely notice !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
I have THIS!   ;D

I'd forgotten I'd drawn that. Have you the other one/two Brig?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 13, 2017, 09:07:37 AM
I'd forgotten I'd drawn that. Have you the other one/two Brig?

I think I only saved my favorite one pud, but if I come across the other one, I'll post it.  Hopefully someone else saved them too, and can post them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2017, 09:28:17 AM
I think I only saved my favorite one pud, but if I come across the other one, I'll post it.  Hopefully someone else saved them too, and can post them.

I think I deleted them off my phone after taking pictures. Not sure I saved the originals either. I'll have to look.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 03:27:19 AM
Here friends fuckers if/when Falkie dies prematurely and you will be looking to another victim, I think I found it for you.
Take a read in this thread (original postings)

and follow this post to read couple more, {shit gets hotter in consecutive posts} ..actually it get's pure -ugly.
Or visit,
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/new/#new

but the seldom visited Lisa Garr thread is the pit of my "sorrows". 
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/lisa-garr/msg1087182/#msg1087182

Believe me my friends I have lot's of compassion for struggling talent, .. but in case of Lisa Garr being so many times on the C2C
and still making such basic amateur shit "mistakes" -I have no sympathy for you - by now you should listen to enough
of your shows to pick up on your  weak points.
If you didn't by now that means that you are stupid and are not listening to your own shows to your own voice to pick up on
shitty performance or you are so fool of your self that you think that you can suck cocks of your listeners without even opening your mouth.
No fucking way you cow, just no!!
Doesn't work that way.

I tell you how it works.
You deliver and we will tell you if you are good, but if you think that you can ride on a promise:
I will suck your cock in the future -but for now just listen to my shitty shows ---
No cunt, it's not going to work that way.
Maybe it will work in one of the bordellos in Pahrump Nevada with Art Bell - but not on BellGab.

Do you actually listen to Dave's show? ..

Isn't there a famous quotation about "Insanity" that may be incorrectly attributed to Einstein?

Would that still apply even if Einstein didn't say it?

I'm so confused... Does Dave suk or not?
Please enlighten me

I'm here for a Big Guy cleaning/inspection update.
Anything new?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
I have THIS!   ;D

OMG..I missed originally.. seeing that flow chart.

A+. Pud..."no connection what so ever"

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 09:58:53 AM
Anything new?
I am wondering also about an urgently needed update !

*any chance of George having one of those Pod Storage Units (or maybe 3 or 4) dropped of at the Hacienda and him getting ahold of Abram and a few of his friends (5 or 6...if he has friends) and spending the next 24 hours "temporarily" storing all of George's "valuables" ?

*at least until he sees the inspector(s) leave the Hacienda....

3OctaveFart

Abram is Senda's Tyler Durden.

Why didn't he help with the cleaning? Senda is fond of scolding people thousands of miles away for not dropping everything and coming to Martinez to help a slob clean and de-clutter, but why didn't the young guy just around the block help out?

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 13, 2017, 12:52:43 PM
Abram is Senda's Tyler Durden.

Why didn't he help with the cleaning? Senda is fond of scolding people thousands of miles away for not dropping everything and coming to Martinez to help a slob clean and de-clutter, but why didn't the young guy just around the block help out?

He was probably scheduled to work bagging at Safeway in the afternoons, and was only available before noon.  That's my guess.  I could be wrong.

MV/Liberace!

Today at 10PM East/7PM West, it's Martinez Tonight, a popular internet radio show condensing all of your important Falkie2013 information in one convenient broadcast.

Listen live: http://ufoship.com/chat

You can also download the show at UFOShip.com after it airs, complete with iTunes or RSS feed for your podcast app.

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 09:58:53 AM
Do you actually listen to Dave's show? ..

Isn't there a famous quotation about "Insanity" that may be incorrectly attributed to Einstein?

Would that still apply even if Einstein didn't say it?

I'm so confused... Does Dave suk or not?
Please enlighten me

Anything new?

yes I listen to Dave's C2C shows.
Yesterday I listened to Lisa Garr on C2C, and boy oh boy did she sucked, I honestly rather listen to fucking Stupid Dave Noory than to Lisa Garr again.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
Today at 10PM East/7PM West, it's Martinez Tonight, a popular internet radio show condensing all of your important Falkie2013 information in one convenient broadcast.

You can also download the show at UFOShip.com after it airs, complete with iTunes or RSS feed for your podcast app.

New season! New time slot!

ZaZa

if you don't play drums for us I'm not listening. So there.... :P

Lilith