• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 07, 2018, 01:46:13 AM
NotPickkeRick, no I don't approve,  you are on the  verge of riding George's coattails to super stardom and you want out?

Have the persistence of George and I promise you that by page 5,000 you,'ll have it ALL.

This is no place for slackers and mealymouths, produce some original content.. geez George can't do it alone.

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!?!!!??!!!  Check out Chris Eggerts awesome blog post about final forms for some fascinating commentary on dialogue and discourse in a post-interactive society.

I just don't what to say about the tale of the two idiot survivalists living in their "constructed" compound. 8) Located somewhere -- in the desert of somewhere -- in the Southwest United States. Probably Nevada?

This one goes on. It's beyond the pale. It staggers the imagination how delusional people can be. Worse, in this case, when they put their proverbial heads together and combine their own individual lack of abilities and no resources. Looks like that guy's first million dollars is a sure thing for next year -- judging by the expanse of the project and the God-awful costs it would incur. And the God-awful effort that would be needed...?

Will a single thing get done? Nope. In other words, nothing. Nil. Zip. Nada. A guy who claims he can't work because he's disabled -- and who has never acquired the experience, skills or tools -- is out every day in the desert -- age, "ailments" and summer notwithstanding -- performing what would be a top-level job to complete. Let alone complete. Even for younger guys.

Specs. What a circus this story is. From the idea of cutting those heavy steel shipping containers apart. With one nut the skilled labor -- who the guy says "doesn't know how to weld yet." He has a lifetime to catch up. Guys who've welded their entire lives might admit that would be a tough way to go. Even for them.

Not to mention it's being done in the middle of a hot desert...not like that matters, or anything. Not to mention shipping would be a b*tch for everything. Senda indicates he plans on getting five containers -- first it was four, but the other would be for food storage. Yes, nothing like a fleet of five semis with flatbeds and a crane needed to drive that gross tonnage to...the middle of nowhere.

From the nut who thinks it a good idea to have all-metal home in one of the hottest places around...from the lack of electricity.  I admit I forget his several hundred thousand "solar-power system" he can't wait to order. Or ship. Or plant. In the middle of nowhere. Don't worry. What could go wrong? It must be some God-awful solar power to run air conditioning full blast and run all those refrigeration units for all that perishable food and even to save canned or dry stuff from being inside a steel thing in the hottest sun around...in the middle of nowhere.

Not to mention if that solar fails...I'd hate to be out in that desert, helpless in that heat...in the middle of nowhere. Don't forget the digging, too, I heard. How about concrete slabs? Concrete mixers? In the middle of nowhere...? Putting some water tanks underground? How did they get there? Digging, huh? Like in heavy equipment? Earth mover-class size things? Stream shovels? Cranes? Pile drivers? In the middle of nowhere...

But it's good to let him roll. Senda is a funny guy. Pathetic, yes. But out of new material, no. He really nails comedy. That "two idiot survivalists in the desert-compound-plan thing" is his stand-up routine in itself. The insane saga of the "pipe dream" just keeps getting worse. And worse. But for the better. For some -- as in those who have the misfortune of seeing it unfold before their very eyes...and ears.

Not to mention all that talk he hear on the news about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Yet we get the chat notes that the skill labor volunteers to double as a firearms instructor. For one who claims to follow the news, that guy must be deaf, dumb and blind right now. Is it a good idea to put guns in the hands of the mentally ill, in this case?

For the guy who goes to the emergency room at the drop of a hat, he doesn't seem at all concerned with having...a hard time getting the medical attention he takes for granted. He'd be...in the middle of nowhere.

It's the never-ending story. We hope. "The Two Idiots In The Desert Compound." "It's Midnight In The Desert" for those two clowns and their "plan." Before it ever gets off the ground. Senda's crap is worth every minute. Just not every second.
--------------------
RE: "SAUSAGE WARS : THE STICK FIGHTS BACK." -- At 2:30:38: "I'm definitely not going to show that," he states, referring to the "Potentially Masturbatory Material" coming into shot. Too late, he already did...But please, please, don't tell me that's a mug of the late Princess Diana at bottom left.

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 08, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Not to mention all that talk he hear on the news about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

I just don't what to say about the tale of the two idiot survivalists living in their "constructed" compound. 8) Located somewhere -- in the desert of somewhere -- in the Southwest United States. Probably Nevada?

This one goes on. It's beyond the pale. It staggers the imagination how delusional people can be. Worse, in this case, when they put their proverbial heads together and combine their own individual lack of abilities and no resources. Looks like that guy's first million dollars is a sure thing for next year -- judging by the expanse of the project and the God-awful costs it would incur. And the God-awful effort that would be needed...?

Will a single thing get done? Nope. In other words, nothing. Nil. Zip. Nada. A guy who claims he can't work because he's disabled -- and who has never acquired the experience, skills or tools -- is out every day in the desert -- age, "ailments" and summer notwithstanding -- performing what would be a top-level job to complete. Let alone complete. Even for younger guys.

Specs. What a circus this story is. From the idea of cutting those heavy steel shipping containers apart. With one nut the skilled labor -- who the guy says "doesn't know how to weld yet." He has a lifetime to catch up. Guys who've welded their entire lives might admit that would be a tough way to go. Even for them.

Not to mention it's being done in the middle of a hot desert...not like that matters, or anything. Not to mention shipping would be a b*tch for everything. Senda indicates he plans on getting five containers -- first it was four, but the other would be for food storage. Yes, nothing like a fleet of five semis with flatbeds and a crane needed to drive that gross tonnage to...the middle of nowhere.

From the nut who thinks it a good idea to have all-metal home in one of the hottest places around...from the lack of electricity.  I admit I forget his several hundred thousand "solar-power system" he can't wait to order. Or ship. Or plant. In the middle of nowhere. Don't worry. What could go wrong? It must be some God-awful solar power to run air conditioning full blast and run all those refrigeration units for all that perishable food and even to save canned or dry stuff from being inside a steel thing in the hottest sun around...in the middle of nowhere.

Not to mention if that solar fails...I'd hate to be out in that desert, helpless in that heat...in the middle of nowhere. Don't forget the digging, too, I heard. How about concrete slabs? Concrete mixers? In the middle of nowhere...? Putting some water tanks underground? How did they get there? Digging, huh? Like in heavy equipment? Earth mover-class size things? Stream shovels? Cranes? Pile drivers? In the middle of nowhere...

But it's good to let him roll. Senda is a funny guy. Pathetic, yes. But out of new material, no. He really nails comedy. That "two idiot survivalists in the desert-compound-plan thing" is his stand-up routine in itself. The insane saga of the "pipe dream" just keeps getting worse. And worse. But for the better. For some -- as in those who have the misfortune of seeing it unfold before their very eyes...and ears.

Not to mention all that talk he hear on the news about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Yet we get the chat notes that the skill labor volunteers to double as a firearms instructor. For one who claims to follow the news, that guy must be deaf, dumb and blind right now. Is it a good idea to put guns in the hands of the mentally ill, in this case?

For the guy who goes to the emergency room at the drop of a hat, he doesn't seem at all concerned with having...a hard time getting the medical attention he takes for granted. He'd be...in the middle of nowhere.

It's the never-ending story. We hope. "The Two Idiots In The Desert Compound." "It's Midnight In The Desert" for those two clowns and their "plan." Before it ever gets off the ground. Senda's crap is worth every minute. Just not every second.
--------------------
RE: "SAUSAGE WARS : THE STICK FIGHTS BACK." -- At 2:30:38: "I'm definitely not going to show that," he states, referring to the "Potentially Masturbatory Material" coming into shot. Too late, he already did...But please, please, don't tell me that's a mug of the late Princess Diana at bottom left.

if the compound were ever completed with solar panels, he would be dead in a month or less. his habit of misplaced power cables would be the end of him.
he would have a better chance by moving into a cardboard box.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 08, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
if the compound were ever completed with solar panels, he would be dead in a month or less. his habit of misplaced power cables would be the end of him.
he would have a better chance by moving into a cardboard box.

Black paint for winter. White paint for summer.

A BIG cardboard box.

--------------------

Well, he did watch a video on YouTube about it.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
Black paint for winter. White paint for summer.

A BIG cardboard box.

I recommend a couple of extra coats of paint and mix it up with insect repellent as vinegaroons and other insects will nest in the cardboard walls. You can get about a year's worth of protection from cheap blue tarps, after that they begin to rot and tear otherwise they are visible from space but you have to look really hard.

Darth Vader

George does not need a lot of food because of all of the fat that he has. But George in the desert( the Mojave) in a metal box, Just think about that SMELL.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 08, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
Well, he did watch a video on YouTube about it.

Instructional You Tube videos are great. I learned how to replace my garden hose rubber washer plus numerous things you should not put in the microwave. (No, you cannot dry your pets in a microwave)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on March 08, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Instructional You Tube videos are great. I learned how to replace my garden hose rubber washer plus numerous things you should not put in the microwave. (No, you cannot dry your pets in a microwave)

Technically you can. Once.

Quote from: Norm on March 07, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
I was worried [re-write] that something will go wrong with George's surgery therefore dropped out after 10 minutes of watching slow Kathy amuse herself with nearby shiny objects. It amuses me that taxpayers have to pay for George's $3000+ overnight stay in the hospital for a routine 15 minute cataract surgery? (Add another $7000) What exactly was the reason for this? Can he no longer fit in the back seat of a cab?

The stay in the hospital was to avoid getting up early. He is staying the night before the surgery.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 08, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
The stay in the hospital was to avoid getting up early. He is staying the night before the surgery.
So When is George going to have his third eye worked on??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on March 08, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

George plans to have a live 24/7 youtube broadcast, simular to the TV show "This Old House" linked to a gofundme . Donation can be cash, buliding supplies or labor to help build the shipping container compound.

3OctaveFart

This imbecile now not only thinks he'll have one container house, but three ... including a 'video studio'.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 08, 2018, 08:52:48 PM
This imbecile now not only thinks he'll have one container house, but three ... including a 'video studio'.
just wait, eventually his "plans" will morph into a...
bedroom, extra large closet, living room and kitchen
guest quarters
studio
food pantry
library
cat house
garage for Prius

I am up to seven 40 foot containers already...
(oh, and DON'T suggest he get rid of any of his "things")

So is this 'Container Talk' all buried in one of his recent Live Stream marathons?

Wouldn't mind hearing a bit of it but I'm not interested enough to plow through that lot. 

I am fascinated that a guy that can't even keep his own hands and feet clean plus paid a guy $40 to unclog his Vacuum Cleaner 
is gonna build a Compound out steel boxes.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 08, 2018, 09:30:40 PM
So is this 'Container Talk' all buried in one of his recent Live Stream marathons?

Wouldn't mind hearing a bit of it but I'm not interested enough to plow through that lot. 

I am fascinated that a guy that can't even keep his own hands and feet clean plus paid a guy $40 to unclog his Vacuum Cleaner 
is gonna build a Compound out steel boxes.

He's going to have his caregiver actually build it

I always though George would really enjoy living in a small travel trailor. Wouldn't be any smaller than his current apartment. He wouldn't have the neighbors he has, could keep his cats in his trailor, no inspections, if he has a dispute with neighbor he could move, he could take his trailor to nearby RV parks for his UFO conferences.

But there is the whole not being able to drive thing.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 08, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgH9ZnJ7NU
suppose he had one of those fancy eye protectors taped over his "Turd Eye" after his anal probing (AKA colonoscopy) ?

Norm

They had one opportunity and they blew it. Doped up, they could have easily performed a quick lobotomy and he would have never been aware. They were so close, surgical knife in hand...society would have been so much better but no...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 08, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
He's going to have his caregiver actually build it

The caregiver is only going to "help" build the three container complex. It no wonder George doesn't post here anymore, everything George says gets blown out of proportion.