• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:02:59 PM
The way Art talks about BellGab you would think we were all psychopaths.
WE ARE. :D SO psyched about Brendan and Barbra coming back!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 09:57:54 PM
It is time. Another week of awesome. Am I alone in thinking Art's new show is arguably better than his heyday?

No way... Not yet...  When we get a new type of classics like Mel Waters JC, Bugs, areas 51 caller, Area 51 plane etc then we'll have something special. I have every confidence that they'll be along. 

boxman

Sounds like he is taking the shortcomings of the archive system seriously :)

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:03:27 PM
Please no Chunga.
No Chunga. He said Brendan and Barb! This is my most wanted show. I hope we can address the Chunga elephant briefly (he doesn't deserve more than a brief mention).

AppealPlay

I do hope that they are able to get an iOS app together.  I bought a new iPhone 6+ a few weeks ago after my iPhone 5 took a swim in the river and I'd love to have an easier way of listening to Art or RCH than using Safari.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:04:01 PM
Coast to Coast if featuring Consciousness & Disaster Preparedness tonight.....Let's all......ahhh, I can't even joke about it.  :P

In other words.."Self Awareness" for C2C! LOL

Robert

Quote from: Robert on August 03, 2015, 10:03:40 PMI guess I never notice the "roughness" he's talking about here because I'm thick skinned.  To me it's smooth compared to much of what I'm used to.
I've been kicked off more moderated forums than I can recall.  And it's never for something I did deliberately.  The ones dominated by women seem to be the worst, but there are plenty dominated by men that are bad that way.

maren

Time Travelers -- do we have to re-up monthly or will they just automatically charge us -- anybody know?  Thanks!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 10:04:10 PM
No way... Not yet...  When we get a new type of classics like Mel Waters JC, Bugs, areas 51 caller, Area 51 plane etc then we'll have something special. I have every confidence that they'll be along.
True, but Art's energy and enthusiasm have definitely reached and surpassed those heights. We've had great new guests and some classics. We have GIS and Madman to look forward to. Now, all we need is a new classic caller.

Quote from: maren on August 03, 2015, 10:06:17 PM
Time Travelers -- do we have to re-up monthly or will they just automatically charge us -- anybody know?  Thanks!
It renews if I recall. It says we are locked at the price as well.

Art broadcasts on holidays?  Or isn't it a holiday in the U.S. today?

ShayP

Quote from: maren on August 03, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

Automatic.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:03:27 PM
Please no Chunga.

Please more Chunga... That guy was great... He at last exposed that EVPs were faked with his over the top recordings of Spooks.

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:08:12 PM
The Rough BellGab Gang.
More like Lemon Party. Now I need Hoagie photoshop'd into the party with Greer.

Jackstar

I think it's fair to warn people about what exists down in the archives.

This place was a wretched hive of scum and villainy when I found it. It seems like it is running really smooth these days. GNS.

Lilith

Did Art say we are "rough?"  He must be thinking "like DIAMONDS"