George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Frys Girl

Oh dear....

So EvB has the following douche/$ ratio: Reputation: +66/-6

Then I log into Who's Online and what has she got going on under "ACTION" ??? UNKNOWN ACTION...
Not to sound like snoory.... but
Hmmmmmmm. EvB has some 'splainin to do.

EvB

Okay - I REALLY hate to say this cuz it's one of those thing which people assume, when they are not "behind the scenes" (which I am only PARTIALLY mind you) that there is actually something to explain.  All I have ot say is:

HUH?!?!

Are you refering to the tripple 6? 

If so - here is my GUESS (and it is - I swear to the God in whom I do believe - it is ONLY a guess) - Max and I - once upon a time - had a douche war.  It got out of hand.  He once - having much more power here than I ever would accept - set my douche score to -666[. Being angry and humorles at the time - it didnt' set well.  Since then - i have made a comment or two about wishing I could be the ANTI-anti-Christ = -(negative) 666. 

All that babel aside - I promise that evil as I am - and I admit I am - I am not the anti-Christ. 

I do, however - have a twisted enough scene of the absurd that I wish my score could remain EXACTLY like this - forever.

PS:  I swear to the aove mentioned God, i have NO idea what this:  "ACTION" ??? UNKNOWN ACTION... means.

Meegle

I wonder what type of banner we'll get if I type in..oh I don't know....

FOOT FETISH!     ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meegle on August 29, 2008, 04:30:50 PM
"I'll be hosting my very first 'Ghost to Ghost'. Staff is working on some very scary things for you. Friday night. Halloween. Does it get any better?"
george, you are a complete cunt.

this message brought to you by the church of jesus christ of latter day saints.

danDNA

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 29, 2008, 07:44:37 PM

George is pathetic. He loves to name drop and he loves to flaunt his "celebrity" status like we are all supposed to be impressed, bow down before him and kiss his ring* (or ass).

I dont know if this is true elsewhere but in Britain 'ring' is a slang word for the hole part of the arse i.e. a ring-stinger is a very hot curry. when Nas said "all you little girls better bow down and kiss the ring" on his Jay Z diss track Ether i laughed for a long time. is this true everywhere?
the arse is also a shortened word for the football team Arsenal, so it can be heard in North London pubs on some week nights "I am taking the missus up the Arse on saturday" but this is in no way what it sounds.

Meegle

A break from the usual George bashing....How about a brief post about the better George on C2C...My fave, Mr. Knapp.

"Hopelessly gullible saucer-people"    (Great band name no?)

"Grow some cahones!"     (Love his curmudgeonly tude)

"What's your point?"    (Does Knapp not screen the callers?)

Caller (to Knapp) : "You're my second favorite George."    (Stupid caller)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Caller: "Hey about the whole Crawford UFO thing, I missed the update 'cuz I was at work...what happened with that?"
Knapp: "Hey Robert we have over 2 million listeners, we can't recap the story because you were at work."
                                                                                                                                                                                  (LOL!)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if Knapp hates open lines as much as I do.

EvB

Quote"I'll be hosting my very first 'Ghost to Ghost'. Staff is working on some very scary things for you. Friday night. Halloween. Does it get any better?"

Sum'a'Bitch!  I had hoped (though I knew it was unlikely) that Art would come out of retirement ONE more time and give us ONE last Ghost to Ghost. and, though I knew it was unlikely - i hadn't let my mind wander on to the altrnitives. 

Dammit.

A whole night of "how do you know it wasn't an alien/angel/time-traveler though a portal?"  I'd rather let the local hooligans egg my home.

EvB

Quote from: Meegle on September 02, 2008, 11:50:10 AM

I wonder if Knapp hates open lines as much as I do.

Maybe - but I DO love the way he demands right up front the people come with guts and brains or not at all.

Meegle

Well I opted out early on last night's show...but here's what I did catch....

"I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day holiday.......it's the last one you'll get till Thanksgiving."    (There is another Labor Day before Thanksgiving?)

"...nur his home..."    (neeeer!)

OPEN LINES???????? FUCK!!!!!!! >:(

"She has vestigated the prophecies like no oh one else can..."    (It's like he's a warped record.)

"Over time she developed her own uni.....her own unique techni, eek..."   (He cannot read his own copy)

"That's amazing."

"Absolutely."

All right I can't take it. The guest now seems like a kook (sp?)  Sorry bout that. Maybe I'll listen to Ian? Ugh ;:)

Quote from: EvB on September 02, 2008, 12:14:06 PM

A whole night of "how do you know it wasn't an alien/angel/time-traveler though a portal?"  I'd rather let the local hooligans egg my home.

Or like last night, which I am trying to get through... some woman describes a grey encounter and he said, they may have been robots.
And so many leg and egg stories it made my head spin. I am sorry I can't even type it because no such word exists. LAG, (long A) Agg, (long A? again.)
Then we are really off to the races, on how funny it is that the summer goes by and then it is halloween and thanksgiving, then christmas and it's the new year again. Amazing.

Never again, NEVER.

Ians shows were interesting though, would it be too much for them to just ask for a simple donation toward just Ians show? Hell, I don't even care if it is the same amount of money... I just don't want them to think I am lame enough to pay for GN.

Meegle

Your post Victoria makes me wonder how we can get it across to the powers that be that Noory is horrible..or at least that there is a faction of us that are deeply unfulfilled with the show (and yet continue to listen). Mr. Knapp was saying recently that (as far as calling in) the show is only as good as it's callers. Well actually the show is really only as good as the host along with the topics. Hand in hand in my humble opinion. Hence why I really enjoyed the Knapp/Howard Hughes show.

How do they screen calls? Why don't any of "us" get in and put Noory to task? I LOVED it when George was going on some tirade about oil being abiotic and the guest said "Actually George you're the only one that believes that!" That was awesome!

Has all this been discussed here b4 ad nauseum?
The show has to have some sort of checks and balances!?!?!?!? No?

Frys Girl

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on September 02, 2008, 02:21:15 PM
Or like last night, which I am trying to get through... some woman describes a grey encounter and he said, they may have been robots.
And so many leg and egg stories it made my head spin. I am sorry I can't even type it because no such word exists. LAG, (long A) Agg, (long A? again.)
I'm sorry that happened Victoria. That call was the worst. George only made it worse. I really think it's intentional.

Anyone else, I'm sure you did Meegle, catch the crap about Truckers magazine again???? He couldn't just say "let's be grateful for the drivers. respect them on the road. here's a shout out to all you truckers delivering our stuff."

NO. In his usual tacky style, he says "you know I was interviewed by truckers magazine. we'll post the link on c2c.com when it comes out online."

Gah, I was just trying to listen and I keep finding myself yelling at him. I really should give up.
I skipped to another section, hoping the guest would be interesting. Flunk again.
I need to go cancel right now while I am thinking about it, and write them yet another nasty email to which tyey will reply as usual, "Thank you for your support in the past." Translated to "Fine, fuck off then!" haha.

They literally have a captive audience... as far as I know there's just no one competing with him in that late night market. That's because radio (as well as much of the entertainment, concerts, billboards ect.) is owned by clear channel, which premier is a sub of.

In Portland CC made my friend paint over his jungle mural on a garage door, because they said it was "advertising". Rather nasty court case, and I have hated those bastards ever since. I know Art disliked them too...if you listen back to his shows when it was first taken over, he was very bitter. I don't blame him for wanting to wash his hands of it.

But while I am thinking about that, lemme post this.
http://www.smeter.net/pahrump/recording-playback-schedule.php

I did a bit of digging around and there seemed to be some word that Art shows up around one am central time, with a call in function too. Not 100% sure, because I haven't followed up on it. He's a ham though, and I think he's determined to stay free and on the air.

Frys Girl

Let me tell you I've been thinking about cancelling too. But I need some background company stuff while I work. I like to hear words like "ETs" "pyramids" and others. Since George doesn't talk much, it's ok usually.

BUT I've been thinking about what a douche move it is to charge for podcasts. It's like saying if you dont like me, you'll podcast for free and laugh at me. No. I'll charge and only my lackeys will subscribe. Thankfully, I can spend the 7 bucks. But whenever I get the renewal e-mail I say "just do it." But I'm a pussy.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 02, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
Let me tell you I've been thinking about cancelling too. But I need some background company stuff while I work. I like to hear words like "ETs" "pyramids" and others. Since George doesn't talk much, it's ok usually.

BUT I've been thinking about what a douche move it is to charge for podcasts. It's like saying if you dont like me, you'll podcast for free and laugh at me. No. I'll charge and only my lackeys will subscribe. Thankfully, I can spend the 7 bucks. But whenever I get the renewal e-mail I say "just do it." But I'm a pussy.

Were we separated at birth?

I tell you this is EXACTLY how I feel, and when I do dump it (and I do from time to time) I end up getting a Welsh friend of mine to send me MP3s!!!  - Cuz otherwise, I can't concentrate on work . . .

MV/Liberace!

all i have to say about this is bittorrent, people.  bittorrent.

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on September 02, 2008, 10:12:13 PM
Were we separated at birth?

I tell you this is EXACTLY how I feel, and when I do dump it (and I do from time to time) I end up getting a Welsh friend of mine to send me MP3s!!!  - Cuz otherwise, I can't concentrate on work . . .

I do bittorrent for Howard Stern. It's not reliable. However, since you say so, I'll give it a shot. I also like to stream, not dload because my apple machine wackadoodle can only take so much. That's a lie, this machine can take it all, but still. I hate to bulk up on mp3s. I need to save room for movies and George's TV show, when it airs. NOT.

EvB, if only we all had Welsh friends. Lucky lady you.... All I have are birds who want to tear up all my belongings. Ungrateful bastard birds.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 31, 2008, 05:51:32 PM
*The kettle laughed in the background, his evil smirk growing wider still.*
Dig the new avatar. $$ for you

Meegle

Pardon my ignorance and in seeming a tad Nooryish but.......what is bittorrent?

Please don't pelt me!!!!   :'(

Meegle

Tuesday September 2nd, 2008

"...thanks for joining Coast to Coast...you......will.....love.......it."       (SUCKERS!)

"...tropical storm stringth..."     

"...armed men doubt side..."     (out = doubt)

"...young men in puhticular..."    (puh as in duh)

"...and that contributes to their instit deaths."    (faster than instant)

"...and without medical tess..."     (tests!)

"...among the corpe......corpses..."   (a very difficult word)

"Among the corpses plundered was that of Master.....piece......theee er ter host......Alistair.......Cook....."  (He reads this with no gravitas and finishes with a tone that's like "whew...I got that out".)

"Jerry Reed has died from complications with Emfiseena..."    (I wonder if that's worse that Emphysema?)

"He was a gifted guitaris that later became..."      (please finish the fucking word)

"...and since you've been away Mother Nature's been playing with the weather Scotty!"     (The energizer's bypassed like a Christmas tree Captain! I canna give ya no more.)

"...for potential Hurrakines rights after..."    (Is he getting a Southern accent?)

"...........................................................right..................................................."      (George knows)

"............................................................yeah..................................................."     (George agrees)

"You know and we were SO lucky that Gustav DIED when it did because...."      (George cares)

"What do you think is developing them personally...what's a naw talk about them...."   (no idea)

"...in some cases ska..."      (Mispronouncing the guests name Scott)

"What got you Scott into believing that there was some involvement here with Huban hands?"    (Yet another way he pronounces Human; last week it was Yuman)

"Ya Ya Ya Yigh know!"   (swing battabatta)

"Could theebs...these be experiments that have gone awry?  (How can you use the word awry correctly and mispronounce the word 'these' ??????)

____________________________________________________________________________________
George: "Are any scientists out there saying what you're saying?"
Guest: ".....................................................................not out loud."                               (kook!)
____________________________________________________________________________________

"I believe that negative energy from Human beans my be causing alotta this as well!"     (Negative Energy topples Louisiana levees...news at 11)

Caller : "Bolster the DYKES!"      (great bumper sticker)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- And now George's Aspartame Book Report - Please follow along at  www.wikipedia.com

"Tonight we talk about it's potential dangers, how it got on the market and how you get it off."       ( KINKY!!!!!!)

"...which educates the public on aspartame and warrings of it's dangers..."    (synapses.....last......stand.....)

"...she's got an effort under wa eye with a group with the mission uh possible in Hawa E...."   (mini-strokes)

"...last year the group got an anti-ass...par tame....uh...bill....troduced...to the house of inpresentatives..."     (infarction at least)

Guest: "and then the statue of limitations would run out..."
George: ".......heh....."                                                                (Statues are funny)

Guest: "...and the rats would die then they would resurrect them on paper.."       (More interesting a topic than aspartame? Yes. Resurrection is more interesting a topic)

"WE WILL BE TELLING A STORY ABOUT HOW ASPARTAME GOT APPROVED AND IT WILL JUST ROCK YOUR WORLD AND YOU WILL REALIZE...." (blahblahblah)

"...I want you to address the very young people in this audience, they're in a very young bracket...from 25 to......uh......28......."    (That's his idea of the "very young"? Is he 70 or something?)

"They're probably saying right now, 'Uh C'mon George...I'm not sick...wha wha whi wh why why are you talking about this stuff? I WANT YOU TO ADDRESS THAT QUESTION...TO THEM."          ( Thank God for George children)

"JEEEEEZ!!!!"                (drink!)

Guest: "Today's kids are medicated not educated."       (Just say NOory)

Guest: "We're religious people..."       (RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!)

Guest: "I MEAN PALETTES HAVING SEIZURES!!!!!"        (I heard John Travolta is a palette)

Guest: "There are 20 aminio acids in..."       (She's so cute)

"JEEEEEEZZZZ!"                  (drink!)

Guest: "..that's what we're trying to do with the aspartame awareness weekend!"     (A PAH TAY!!!!)

"Betty you jump in any time."       (KINKY....oh wait)

Guest: "It caused holes in the tiny brains of mice..."       (Portals?)

".......................................jeeeeeez..................................."                 (drink!)

It's official - George is an arrogant S.O.B.  I can hear it in his laugh.

Frys Girl

Firstly, thank you to Meegle. I love that you make this record for us to look back on.

Numero dos: this Aspartame thing was so built up, hyped up that it was a total let down. NONE of this was news. Your wikipedia link was much better, actually. Typical snoory.

The part when he said "what do we need, a whistleblower? someone who will say this is what we're doing?" then listen to the answer and just respond "this is truly bizarre." Then later say "we haven't had a sunspot in GOD KNOWS how long." George Noory, if you want to make a scientific point related to your argument, you must have the fact handy, otherwise, you sound like a moron, and you do, you always will. You refuse to attempt any serious effort in this regard. No one takes you seriously. I hate you snoron so much i hate you. You stink stink stink. Raindrops are falling on my head song that came right after is about you. Keep it up, idiot.

EvB

QuotePlease don't pelt me!!!!   :'(

so far - we tend to be a fairly polite and supportive crowd.  As we grow, that may change some. BUT - we "founders" can set the tone.  My hope is that we'll keep people in line by example.  Even when we Dis the rabble - it tends to be in a "oh PLEASE get with the program" kind of way - and i have never seen anyone trashed for an honest question.
it may be a wild and - to a LARGE degree - an place where anarchy reins. - but usually in good humor.

Our mission is  to keep it that way, as much as possible.

BTW - there HAVE been people (or, more accurately - a PERSON  - banned for being a bore.  BORE = saying the same thing over an doer with no purpose.

No one (no one here seems to fit that profile. )

Frys Girl

Everyone here is really nice. I've gone back and read some of the stuff I've written and it's been corny. HOpefully not Noory corny, but corny nonetheless. I've asked some much sillier questions too. "What is douching?" Thanks for not pelting me with batteries!

EvB

Frey's - you are a valued contributor - a bit on a kinky side but valued nonetheless - PLEASE keep it up!  BE FEARLESS!  (  errr .  .. REASONABLY fearless)

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on September 03, 2008, 10:06:32 PM
a bit on a kinky side
I think this site is kind of fertile grounds for kinky breeding. Spikegirl is partially responsible for this. Influence can do some crazy sh*t.
QuoteFrey's
lol at "FREY'S". Made me think of FREY's ANATOMY. Fry *sigh*

Frys Girl

Also, did anyone else hear Betty last night when she said "change in menses" and "diet pop"???? Wooooh. Old timer much?

Can somsone reset the poll. I want to vote again!