• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich weeps about Coco the guerilla...who died a year ago

Gunner65

Then says Muellers "findings" will lead to impeachment. 

Pelayo

"Sounds like something I'd write" -ddd (except I lack the discipline to do anything like write a book and it would end up looking like a mish-mash of  different languages and Elizabethan speak that is totally unreadable) and only about 25 brainwashed cult followers would buy it.

Gunner65

With his 40 "followers" on You Tube.

Gunner65

"Midway was a stunning and lasting Japanese victory" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hahahaha, ddd says he is the biological son of adolf hitler and Michael Aquino! Sorry shit for brains racist ddd, the japs surrendered to the good victorious Allies. You can keep up your loser bid for recognition as a renegade historian who clings to his specious claim the japs won WW2, but it only reinforces what your "gangstalkers" say, that you are a liar and a loser and a con-man. Oh yeah, if any FBI guys are reading this, you should arrest ddd for being a con-man.

Gunner65

If I were given a million dollars as Dietrich claims, I would not be here.

Pelayo

One thing is for sure, ddd is hated about as much as his dad adolf hitler.

Pelayo

Okay, I've had enough of ddd's lies and grating gay voice, I'm outty. See you guys next time.

Gunner65

What is certain is that anyone who researches Dietrich after me will  produce their own FOIA results which will be identical.  So Dietrich is wallowing in his own bullshit.

NOTE:  Dietrich refrains from using my name and that of Randy A Cramer or Stuart Allison because people have proven he is lying.  Dietrich also refrains from attacking many others ....

If Dietrich wants to use You Tube to attack others (dead or alive) he is making a huge mistake.

Dietrich is not worth the time investigating. He is a liar and a coward. Plain and simple. That's all he is in this life.

Dietrich should just come out and reveal what his agenda is. Instead of wasting people's time with his lies and pointless ramblings week after week. He should know that nobody is listening to him or taking his views seriously. In the end he will be all alone.

As Spock once said: "Madness has no purpose but it does have a goal."
What is your goal Dietrich?

Gunner65

Daniel  Arola must be serving as producer...dead air after talking and background noises.  CHAT IS LIVE!  (until dip-shit figures it out and shuts it down)

Gunner65

Dietrichs shit show just got shittier   lol   ;D

Pelayo

The three stooges producing his shit show. I bet we'll hear ddd loud and clear when he's glugging down his whiskey.

Gunner65

Dietrich is being an asshole and complaining and making snarky comments about them.

Pelayo

Pelayo

So, it seems like ddd is going to ignore a true historic anniversary (D-Day) and dedicate his shit show to fantasy history (game of thrones).

Pelayo

The moral to the story is you should not make up lies about being hitler's son, biting off your grandpa's dick, japs winning WW2, etc.

Pelayo

The reason why you are not paid ddd is because you are not educated and the crap that comes out of your mouth is worthless.

Pelayo

I gotta hand it to you ddd, you studied how to make fake histories (real and personal) real well and had a bunch of people bamboozled for quite a time.

Gunner65

Did Arola just take a piss or run water on air?   WTF?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 05, 2019, 07:20:56 PM
Did Arola just take a piss or run water on air?   WTF?
I dunno, people in ddd's circle engage in things like water sports.

Pelayo

You just sounded like a drunk fag ddd.

Pelayo

Once again ddd is doing the farm report. Jesus ddd, can you get any more boring?