• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DEATHWATCH: George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush

Started by Jackstar, January 18, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

ItsOver

Can we just get this guy in the ground, already?  TV, radio, internet, nothing but "the kinder, gentler cuck."  I'm about ready to start watching replays of McCain's never-ending death dance ritual.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Can we just get this guy in the ground, already?  TV, radio, internet, nothing but "the kinder, gentler cuck."  I'm about ready to start watching replays of McCain's never-ending death dance ritual.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_2HCG1usCE

Metron2267

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-clintons-snub-trumps-at-bush-funeral/
Hillary Clinton is still bitter.

The failed presidential candidate snubbed President Donald and First Lady Melania Trump as the entered former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral today.
“President Trump shaking the hands of the Obamas. The Clintons did not acknowledge President Trump,” the CBSN anchor noted.

Hillary stared forward as Trump acknowledged the others in the row.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu0DuRMibXw

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

The failed presidential candidate snubbed President Donald and First Lady Melania Trump as the entered former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral today.
“President Trump shaking the hands of the Obamas. The Clintons did not acknowledge President Trump,” the CBSN anchor noted.

The Clintons, nothing but "class."  ::)

The world's most uncomfortable seating arrangement.  I'd be asking if I can sit somewhere near the kitchen.

Metron2267

Obummer - chin up, arrogant as ever.

Shrillary - shooting eye daggers.

>:(

Gd5150

Bill lovin’ every minute. No doubt he’s happy she lost. Classic.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
Obummer - chin up, arrogant as ever.

Shrillary - shooting eye daggers.

>:(
Heh, heh, heh.  Like some kind of family reunion.  I hope Trump cut a few farts for those ass-hats.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Bill lovin’ every minute. No doubt he’s happy she lost. Classic.

Jimma looks prematurely embalmed. 8)

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Who’s the couple right behind the Obamas? You can see their obsessive hate for Trump even after he sits and faces forward they’re both staring at him.

And of course the great Dick Chenney, smartest foreign policy man in Washington.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Who’s the couple right behind the Obamas? You can see their obsessive hate for Trump even after he sits and faces forward they’re both staring at him.

And of course the great Dick Chenney, smartest foreign policy man in Washington.

"Ewww... he's not one of us!"

pate

There are only so many former presidents, they don't die every day. 

That being said, I don't even remember Jimmy "The Peanut" Carter shutting the country down for a whole day/week.

Must have happened when I was in the 'stan...

AZZERAE

albrecht

I'm suspect of this Levenson preaching at the funeral (on replay CSPAN, your cable fees at work.) An Episcopal? That surname is, with several varieties, usually, of a Joosish bent. Curious.

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1070779034836000768
Poor JEB! always had this look of an abused dog. Nervous, scared and timid. Or as his dad would have called him, "the great disappointment". Looks like whitehats slipped something pretty scary into their hymn-sheets - can't wait to see what exactly. #HereComesThePain

Quote from: Stellar on February 11, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Rod Of Iron   369 gematria
http://www.gematrix.org/?word=rod%20of%20iron
Thanx Stellar. the tables are cool.
There was another guy on another site that wrote a C gematria program -pretty simple, and alpha, but it worked nicely. I wish I could find it again - but, I'm pretty sure it was on the backup drive that failed on me. (Screw Seagate - I'll stick w/ my WD's & Hitachi's.)
The coder was from WA DC (and heavy - in a good way (he was a seeker,) into the paranormal - a damn good coder too - I've reviewed some of his source).
Anyway - I'll see if I can find it -when time allows. No guarantees though.
If you're interested, give me a 'Woot' and I'll bump it up on the priorities list.   ;)

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
Now that....

Edward Leedskalnin knew.

Riddle me this, Joker - does electricity produce magnetism, or does magnetism produce electricity ?
WAIT ! ! !       Is there a 3rd factor ?   And or a 4th ?
Very, very interesting topic.     ;)

BTW, it's part of the key to the universe. Well worth investigating.    :-*

Oh, BTW, You can hold GW in the hell he created for others by not forgiving him. The same as with the fuckerfellers, er Rockefellers - this will also keep them from reincarnating until everyone that holds them in the hell that the [ rockefellers ] /  [y] created has passed on.
We are all connected, and we determine the Karma of all the connected parts.
(That's something philosophers search their entire life to understand.)
The Kali age is ending.
Hold no malice towards them, for they are just a part of you. Yet, you can put all the things you despise about yourself upon them - for they chose to exhibit the worst in humanity, which means they suffer the consequence for not only their actions, but all the actions of everyone that aligns with the actions they engaged in.
This is the secret they hope you never find out.
If you have cognitive reasoning - enough so - to figure out what this means - then you will know that his death is an opportunity to better yourself - through his suffering.
BTW - Don't fool yourself into thinking he didn't know exactly, that this would happen.
I'm just here to remind everyone - he may have been a bastard - but now you have a chance to purge everything you hated and despised about him from yourself. Don't forgive him until what he stood for is purged from yourself.
Once it's purged from yourself, it can be purged from the world.
(This contract was agreed to before you, I , or he ever came here. I'm just here to remind you.)    ;)

So !      Never forgive him until you can forgive yourself. (That goes for the Rockefellers too)
And, even then - use judgement.

Something else to keep in mind - they've perfected the art of (electrical) soul transference - from an old body to a new - but, IT"S INEFFECTIVE so long as one soul holds them bound (that means you and I)  for their crimes against humanity.
This is a cosmic law

If you can't figure out the rest, then  please, ignore this entire post, because you won't catch the main gist.

And if you're wondering, you bet your sweet ass I'm holding him accountable, but only for things that have effected me and the people I care about - known and unknown. (Did you know you can do that ?)   ;)
(Yes, you can)

Jackstar

I happened to drive by a cemetery today, where I noticed that the flags are still at half-staff. Is this demon faggot getting a third funeral today? The mind boggles.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 06, 2018, 08:48:15 PM
(This contract was agreed to before you, I , or he ever came here. I'm just here to remind you.)

Some souls are more skilled at renegotiation than others.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 06, 2018, 08:48:15 PM
;)

Witnessed.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2018, 06:35:54 PM
I happened to drive by a cemetery today, where I noticed that the flags are still at half-staff. Is this demon faggot getting a third funeral today? The mind boggles.

Are you planing suicide and were looking for a plot for yourself because you are dying from HIV AIDS, because of your gay sex life style.
Or will you burn in a fire as you so often wishing on others. I personally hope that you actually do.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Are you planing suicide and were looking for a plot for yourself because you are dying from HIV AIDS, because of your gay sex life style.
Or will you burn in a fire as you so often wishing on others. I personally hope that you actually do.

I'll admit, I'm surprised he's capable of operating an automobile.