• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab used to be funny and witty- what happened?

Started by Tootsie, December 06, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Tootsie

Now it is just a hate board with a few exceptions and ellgab is a passive aggresive hate board built around hating a dumb podcast host.. i got shitted on when  i told people i was ill.. i get shitted on when i tell them i'm not.. what the fuck do they know about me??  why should i tell anyone here my business?  I was naive to do that.. both boards.. hate filled.. not funny.. fuck this...i came to Bellgab when it was so funny and witty.. now so much hatred.. fuck it..

Metron2267

So poast more digital art and liven this old Octagon up! :)

Dateline

At least on this board, you have more variety.  The other board is driven by Heather Wade, who I do not give two flips about. 

You might want to talk to a therapist and take medication. 

The thing I have noticed the most is that the board has become inner driven, that it attacks on its own. That is like a body eating itself from lack of nourishment.  There used to be an active political thread, and the Falkie thread was its own melodrama. 

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 06, 2018, 06:03:17 PM
So poast more digital art and liven this old Octagon up! :)

lol.. i had someone complaining about that too saying it was "weird art".. shows you how dumb people are..

Tootsie

Quote from: Dateline on December 06, 2018, 06:04:40 PM
At least on this board, you have more variety.  The other board is driven by Heather Wade, who I do not give two flips about. 

You might want to talk to a therapist and take medication. 

The thing I have noticed the most is that the board has become inner driven, that it attacks on its own. That is like a body eating itself from lack of nourishment.  There used to be an active political thread, and the Falkie thread was its own melodrama.

it seems most people here need a therapist and medication...
I don't care about Heather Wade either.. they are very sick and obsessed over there .. I have never seen anything so dumb

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Now it is just a hate board with a few exceptions and ellgab is a passive aggresive hate board built around hating a dumb podcast host.. i got shitted on when  i told people i was ill.. i get shitted on when i tell them i'm not.. what the fuck do they know about me??  why should i tell anyone here my business?  I was naive to do that.. both boards.. hate filled.. not funny.. fuck this...i came to Bellgab when it was so funny and witty.. now so much hatred.. fuck it..
Is this the part of your weekly cycle of crazy where you start the WAAAAA!  WAAAAAA!  I’m leaving! Routine?  It’s tired and old.

Bellgab started out as GeorgeNoorySucks.com to discuss the Snorge and his disappointing performance after taking over the show. It’s not your personal area to repost every left wing meme and retarded piece of “art” you find on google image search, or to be a joke of the day site.

They should rename this dog turd to “6 idiots yelling at each other with 10 alts each” or something to that effect.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Your posts aren't funny or witty.  "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Tootsie

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
Your posts aren't funny or witty.  "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

you're right.. but it's hard to be funny and witty when people are hating on you but i'll try.. thanks..

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
you're right.. but it's hard to be funny and witty when people are hating on you but i'll try.. thanks..

No it's not.  People hate on other people here who are funny and witty.  I give Jackster a savage anal raping on a regular basis and the man is occasionally witty and unintentionally funny.  It can be done.  Don't let yourself get distracted.

Tootsie

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
No it's not.  People hate on other people here who are funny and witty.  I give Jackster a savage anal raping on a regular basis and the man is occasionally witty and unintentionally funny.  Don't let yourself get distracted.

ok, thanks   :) any suggestions who should i rape?  (men only)

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 06, 2018, 07:40:16 PM
Fuck off, cunt.

Here's a good example.  I'm not even going to bother to reply to this insult.  It's not worth my time, and there's really nothing to work with.  Its graffiti.  So I let it disappear.

Tootsie

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
Here's a good example.  I'm not even going to bother to reply to this insult.  It's not worth my time, and there's really nothing to work with.  Its graffiti.  So I let it disappear.

ok 

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

How about him ?   ;) @DigitalPigSnuggler

There's nothing there to work with.  It's just a turd lying on the sidewalk.  Walk around it and wait patiently for an insult with some substance.

Tootsie

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 07:43:18 PM
There's nothing there to work with.  It's just a turd lying on the sidewalk.  Walk around it and wait patiently for an insult with some substance.

got it... ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Catsmile on December 06, 2018, 08:29:18 PM
# TootsieWootsyHappened
# </Thread>

are you a man or a woman?  asking for a friend.. 8)

Dr. MD MD

The only problem with Bellgab is that congential asswipes like you started hanging out here. ::) ::)

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
The only problem with Bellgab is that congential asswipes like you started hanging out here. ::) ::)

hey, doc. are you a man or a woman ?  asking for a friend  8)

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 08:36:04 PM
So two strikes on the “asking for a friend” thing. No one finds it humorous. Maybe contact your bellgab mentor and try again to gain the acceptance that so defines you.

ZaZa

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

Dr.LadyBoy used to be a man, but now He/She is a proud woman, proud owner of a vagina, goat's vagina to be precise.
Dr.LadyBoy had a choice for his sex change surgery, or to get human female vagina from a cadaver, or a goat female vagina from a living goat donor.
He chose the goat. 
His Bellgab's lover 21stCM is ready any day now to test the new "unit" installed on Dr.GoatPussy.
No more *oyster* surfing for 21stCM.

ZaZa

Dr. MD MD talking about himself. LOL
"The only problem with Bellgab is that congential asswipes like you started hanging out here. ::) ::)"

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 06, 2018, 11:53:27 PM
Dr. MD MD talking about himself. LOL
"The only problem with Bellgab is that congential asswipes like you started hanging out here. ::) ::)"

MD and his/her slavish devotion to the term "faggot" is a thing to behold.

whoozit

If you can cast a reflection in a mirror I’ll show you.